Combining hardware encryption with plug and play simplicity
Building on the design of our best selling Sentry 3 FIPS; the DataLocker Sentry ONE adds the flexibility of being centrally managed by either SafeConsole or IronKey EMS central management platforms. Utilizing 256-bit AES encryption; this USB flash drive delivers ultimate portability and security. This next generation; smart USB 3.1 GEN 1 drive is 100% hardware encrypted and is available in:
Managed Models - manageable by either SafeConsole or IronKey EMS.
Confidently Carry Your Data Everywhere You Go
DataLocker Sentry One offers affordable military-grade security with 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption in XTS mode that provides always on protection for your data. Unlike software-based encryption; the Sentry One cryptochip does not export encryption keys to the host PC; thereby protecting against cold-boot and malware attacks.
- Tamper evident seal for physical security
- The entire device is FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified; not just the controller
- Unlock in Read Only Mode to prevent files from being modified or infected with malware
- Configure inactivity AutoLock to prevent unwanted access
- Initiate a reset sequence after 10 consecutive incorrect password attempts and return to factory settings
DataLocker Sentry ONE is available in standard or managed versions. The managed version requires a device license and can be managed by either SafeConsole or IronKey EMS. Both SafeConsole and IronKey EMS are a secure cloud or on-premises management platforms that allows your organization to centrally manage compatible USB storage devices easily and efficiently.
Avoid Losing Public Trust
Every year; 20 million unprotected USB drives go missing. If the data stored on those drives ends up in the wrong hands; you can lose public trust; put citizens at risk and suddenly find yourself in the middle of a PR scandal. Secure USB flash drives are an essential component of a comprehensive data loss prevention (DLP) strategy. The security must be implemented in the hardware in order to combat the evolving threat landscape. With your data stored on the hardware-encrypted Sentry ONE; it is always protected from unauthorized access.
- Capacity: 4GB
- Cryptographic Processes: 256-bit AES XTS mode encryption; FIPS 140-2 level 3 certificate; #2929
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 77.9mm x 22mm x 12.05mm
- Weight (product only): Approx. 30 grams
- Interface: USB 3.1 GEN 1 (2.0 compatible)
- Standards & Certifications: TAA Compliant; FCC; CE; KC; VCCI; RoHS &
- COO: USA
- Waterproof: Up to 4ft; Conforms to IEC 60529 IPX8. Product must be clean and dry before use.
- System Compatibility: Windows 10; 8.1; 8; 7 (SP1); Mac OS X v.10.9.x -10.13.x; Linux v2.6+ (Online management features not available for Linux); Citrix Ready (XenApp; XenDesktop compatible)
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Management System: SafeConsole or IronKey EMS - Managed version REQUIRES license (sold separately)