An Everyday Office Essential
Plug and view: Compatible with both legacy and non-legacy PCs via VGA and DisplayPort connectivity.
Mounting option: Keep your desk clutter-free by mounting your VESA compatible monitor on the wall or using the optional Dell Single Monitor Arm; detailed below.
Tilt at will: Work comfortably by tilting the monitor 5 degree forward or 21 degree backward.
Convenient controls: Easily access buttons for power; brightness; contrast and customizable preset modes on the monitor's front panel.
Eco-Conscious And Reliable
Peace of mind included: Relax knowing that your Dell monitor comes with a 3-year Advanced Exchange Service within its 3-Year Limited Hardware Warranty.
Reduced footprint: The Dell 19 Monitor features PowerNap technology that reduces screen brightness or puts the monitor in sleep mode when it's not in use. This monitor also meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards: ENERGY STAR Qualified; EPEAT Silver Rated; CECP Certified; TCO Certified Displays
Environment-friendly materials: Your new Dell monitor is made with arsenic-free glass and a mercury-free LED panel. Its circuit boards are made from brominated flame retardant (BFR)- and PVC-free laminates; and it has more than 25% post-consumer recycled plastics in its chassis.
Complete Your Dell Monitor Experience
Your Dell 19 Monitor is just the start. Look for these great additions when finalizing your purchase.
- Device Type: WLED-backlit LCD monitor - 18"
- Diagonal Size: 19"
- Features: NA
- Panel Type: TN
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 16:9
- Native Resolution: 1366 x 768 at 60 Hz
- Pixel Pitch: 0.30 x 0.30 mm
- Brightness: 200 cd/m (typical)
- Contrast Ratio: 600 to 1 (typical)
- Response Time: 5 ms typical (Black to White)
- Color Support: Color Depth: 16.7 Million colors
- Input Connectors: 1 x DP / 1 x VGA
- Display Position Adjustments: Tilt
- Screen Coating: Anti-glare with 3H hardness
- Dimensions (W x D x H) - with stand: 17.54 inches x 6.57 inches x 14.13 inches - extended / 17.54 inches x 6.57 inches x 14.13 inches - compressed
- Weight: 7.94 lbs
- Compliant Standards: ENERGY STAR / EPEAT Silver / CECP