The most detail you've ever seen on a monitor screen
Welcome to the amazing sharpness and clarity of a 5K monitor. The Dell UltraSharp 27 Ultra HD 5K Monitor - UP2715K features an astoundingly vivid 5120 x 2880 Ultra HD resolution. That's a dramatic increase in screen clarity; with more than 14 million pixels or four times the content of QHD resolution; seven times the content of Full HD displays and almost double the number of pixels in an Ultra HD 4K monitor. The result is a breakthrough visual experience that brings outstanding realism; depth and crispness to pictures and movies.
Design and edit to perfection
If you're a graphics or design professional in the entertainment; film; photography or engineering field; you'll immediately recognize the benefits of a 5K monitor with Dell PremierColor. Details this incredible allow you to view your work with a whole new level of insight.
Customize and calibrate colors with precision
Use the Custom Color mode to change color parameters to your exact needs. Tune and tweak onscreen colors by utilizing a wide range of color parameters such as RGBCMY saturation; RGBCMY hue; RGB gain and RGB offset.
For even greater control and precision calibration; the UP2715K comes with a 12-bit user-accessible 3D LUT (look-up table); which is accessible via the Dell UltraSharp Color Calibration Solution software when used with the optional X-rite iDisplay Pro colorimeter.
Clear views and crystal-clear sound
Optical bonding and an anti-reflective coating eliminate reflection from two surfaces - the LCD panel itself and the protective glass layer in front of it - allowing more light to be transmitted and dramatically improving clarity; vividness and contrast. An anti-smudge coating allows you to easily clean away fingerprints.
Two down-firing speakers tuned to perfection by Harman Kardon and rated at an impressive 32W (2 x 16W) provide a beautiful soundscape
Take in the fine; almost infinite; detail provided by the Dell UltraSharp 27 Ultra HD 5K Monitor - UP2715K in total comfort; thanks to its wide-ranging adjustability.
Connect seamlessly with Mac and Windows PCs; along with a wide range of digital peripherals. One high-current USB 3.0 port found on the back of the monitor supplies twice the power for charging and powering BC1.2 compatible USB devices. You also get one upstream USB 3.0 port and five downstream USB 3.0 ports; two DisplayPorts (for 5K support); a mini-DisplayPort (for 4K support) and a media card reader.
The Dell UltraSharp 27 Ultra HD 5K Monitor - UP2715K meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards: ENERGY STAR Qualified; EPEAT Gold Rated and TCO Certified Displays.
- See more content onscreen professionals now have the ability to display their content in native 5K resolution and see what they have filmed in full view
- Highest resolution in the world view more content and details onscreen - with over 6 million more pixels than Ultra HD 4K resolution
- Over 14 million pixels of creativity allows you to view and create even finer details onscreen; so every subtle nuance can be seen and animated
- High pixel per inch amplifies premier color qualities with even more defined hues and tones resulting in more vivid colors
- Colors remain true to what you see Colors appear vivid and vibrant with a wide color coverage of 99% Adobe RGB
- Color: Black
- Display Type: IPS/Anti-glare
- Type of Display: Widescreen flat panel display
- Viewable Size: 27 in
- Width: 16.1 in ~ 25.1 in (with stand)
- Depth: 8.1 in (with stand)
- Weight: 29.70 lbs (with packaging)
- Color Support: Color Gamut (typical): Adobe RGB 99%; sRGB 100%/1.074 Billion colors (True 10 Bits)
- Built-in Devices: USB 3.0 Hi-Speed Hub (with 1 USB upstream port and 5 USB downstream ports)
- Cable(s) Included: Power cable/2 x DP-DP Cable/2 x mDP -DP cable/1 x mDP -mDP cable/USB 3.0 upstream cable
- Compliant Standards: RoHS/TCO Certified
- Connectivity Technology: Mini DisplayPort/2 x DisplayPort (DP1; DP2)/5 x USB 3.0 ports - Downstream (4 at the back; 1 with battery charging)/1 x USB 3.0 port - Upstream/1 x Media Card Reader
- Dot Pitch: 0.116 mm
- Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Image Brightness: 350 cd/m2 (typical)/50 cd/m2 (min)
- Image Contrast Ratio: 1000: 1 (typical)
- Image Max H-View Angle/Image Max V-Vie: 178 degree (Horizontal)/178 degree (Vertical)
- Lamp Type: LED
- Max Resolution: 5120 x 2880 at 60 Hz (Dual DP cable required)/3840 x 2160 at 60Hz (single DP cable required)
- Power: 100 to 240 VAC/50 or 60 Hz +/- 3Hz/1.8 A (typical)
- Response Time: 8 ms (gray to gray)
- Display Positions Adjustments: Height-adjustable stand/tilt/swivel/pivot
- Interfaces: 5 x USB 3.0
- ENERGY STAR Qualified: Yes
- EPEAT Compliant: Gold