Bring authentic wood-fired taste to the backyard or to your next tailgate with the Deco Chef Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven!
Simple to use and fast to cook your favorite meals, you’ll be pizza pro in no time thanks to our oven’s enclosed stainless steel design that disperses up to 950°F of heat! Cook your favorite types of pizza in minutes! With the included baking stone, you’ll get that perfect crispy crust on the bottom and around the edges.
This outdoor oven does more than just pizza – cook steaks, chicken, sausages, fish, or whatever else you can think of. With the included grilling grate and drip collection tray, you can cook your favorite meats and vegetables in minutes with the perfect smoke flavor.
This 2-in-1 oven is heated hardwood pellets (not included). Simply use the Removable Fuel Tray and load your fuel of choice. If you’re feeling creative, different flavors of hardwood pellets are sold so you can add hints of your favorite flavors as you cook your way to memorable, mouthwatering dishes.
Assembly is simple and can be stored when not in use! The durable all-stainless steel construction will last and handle the rigors of cooking and travel. Cook fantastic meals in your backyard, bring your oven camping, wow friends at your next tailgate or outdoor gathering!
Accessories include Safe Handle Oven Door, Safe Handle Removable Fuel Tray, Stainless Steel Pizza Peel, Removable Pizza/Baking Stone, Stainless Steel Dough Scraper, Stainless Steel Scoop, and Removable Stainless Steel Slotted Grill with Drip Tray.
Helpful tips for using your Deco Chef Pizza Oven
Cooking with fire for the first time? We're here to help!
We recommend having the following: Oakwood Pellets, Firestarter, and reliable ignition sources like gas lighters, butane torches, or angled torches. Matches can work if you have enough firestarter material, but you may not see the same consistency.
- Only use pellets that are meant for cooking and grilling, such as 100% Oakwood pellets. Avoid using softwood pellets that won't burn as efficiently.
- Be aware of what you use as fire-starting material when cooking with food. Common items such as pressure-treated or stained wood, newspapers, magazines, or junk mail have inks and other chemicals that can be harmful if breathed in or consumed. Please use materials explicitly sold as firestarters.
- DO NOT use pellets meant for animal bedding or heating. These contain additives and potentially harmful chemicals.
- Never add a full load of pellets while lighting or topping up a lit flame. This can create an imbalance in the fuel-oxygen mixture and can even extinguish the flame. Instead, add pellets gradually and allow them to fully light before topping up.
- Wind can cause flames to escape from the rear of your pizza oven. Always exercise caution when your pizza oven is lit. DO NOT leave unattended.