LUMIX's First 25-600mm Lens with Full-Range F2.8 Aperture
Experience LUMIX's first compact digital camera to reach a full range F2.8 bright aperture in a 600mm lens whose quick shutter speed lets you capture moving subjects even at long distances. At the heart of this lens is high-quality LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT optical technology that allows the 25mm ultra wide-angle lens to reach optical brightness across a full 24x zoom range (35mm camera equivalent: 25-600mm). This camera lens enhances all kinds of shooting situations from photographing people indoors to shooting a large structure or a sweeping landscape. The integration of 5 aspherical lenses and 3 ED lenses makes this happen. Its high precision correction performance prevents image distortion.
More Creative Controls & Photo Styles Tell Your Photographic Story
Want a digital camera that creates expressive, telling and fun scenes? With the FZ200 digital compact camera, choose from among 8 new and 6 original creative control effects as you play with a range from Toy Effect to Star Filter to Impressive Art. Add an artistic touch in Photo Style to your pictures and videos with 6 customizable color types, like Vivid. And get more shooting control with the new Panorama Shot, the Intelligent Handheld Night Shot (iA Mode generates an illuminated night scene), and the White Balance Bracket function which shoots 3 consecutive photos while adjusting the white balance. You can even produce 3D Images with the LUMIX FZ200 digital camera. For advanced photographers, use the manual control mode for even greater creative license.
Shoot like a Pro with these Professional-Grade Control Features that come with the LUMIX FZ200 Digital Camera
A newly developed 12.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor and high performance image processing LSI Venus Engine provide high speed response, high sensitivity recording and superb image quality to capture even the most fleeting photo opportunities. The ratio of the MOS sensor and the Intelligent Noise Reduction system in the Venus Engine adjusts photos and videos taken in sensitive areas and creates clear, crisp imagery. For low-lit situations, the FZ200 digital camera's multi-process Noise Reduction System produces dramatically clear photos and videos. Intelligent HDR (High Dynamic Range) in the iA Mode overlays several still pictures consecutively shot at different exposure levels and produces a single composite picture avoiding over or under exposure.
Take a Picture and Record It in Full 1080/60p HD with 24x Zoom
The Motion Picture designated button, on the FZ200 digital camera, lets you record while taking photos without having to switch modes. Make videos in full HD 1,920x1,080 60p in both AVCHD Progressive (MPEG-4) and MP4 formats. The powerful 24x optical zoom, with its redesigned side lever for easier zooming access, captures highly natural expressions and fast-moving sports scenes that the naked eye may miss. Play it back in dramatic slow motion and see the difference. Creative Control and Photo Style render highly unique expressions by coordinating colors to your subject and its surroundings. The digital camera's Creative Video Mode lets you adjust the shutter speed and aperture any way you like when shooting videos.
The New Ultimate Ergonomic Hand and Zooming Control with the FZ200 Digital Camera
The LUMIX FZ200's camera body has been designed as a full-fledged shooting style digital compact camera with definitive controllability. The side lever has not only been redesigned, it is now easier to use as it is conveniently located giving you smoother zooming control. On this point and shoot camera, the focus can also be easily changed with this lever, allowing you the photographer to concentrate on shutter operation so you can to catch that perfect photographic moment.
Snap in Under a Second with the FZ200 Digital Camera
The FZ200 digital camera allows for you to click in the moment with its quick start-up time of approx. 0.95 sec. and Light Speed Auto Focus. Get 12 fps full resolution photographs with the 12.1-megapixel MOS sensor as you take a series of shots. Snap consecutively at approx. 5.5 fps/2 fps with Auto Focus Tracking. And the newly added focus mode AF Flexible resets automatically when your subject moves. Even high-speed burst shooting is possible with the electronic shutter. In Intelligent Burst Shooting, the frame rate sets according to the subject's movement. And faster data transfer is possible as the DMC-FZ200 compact digital camera is compatible with the Ultra High Speed-I standard SDHC/SDXC Memory Card.
Advanced Technology Reduces Glare and Minimizes Handshaking
Panasonic's Nano Surface Coating technology minimizes light reflection within the entire zoom range (380nm-780nm) thus reducing glare and producing super clear pictures. The LUMIX FZ200 camera's powerful 24x optical zoom can be increased to the 48x equivalent with the Intelligent Zoom function, taking advantage of its Intelligent Resolution technology which brings images to life. The digital camera's POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) minimizes blur, even when zoomed, and Active Mode effectively suppresses handshake vibrations in both still picture taking and video recording.
A Camera that is So Easy to Use
Shooting subjects on-the-go under strong sunlight is easy thanks to a minimized screen freeze and the newly developed 0.2-inch EVF (Electronic Viewfinder) with a 100% field-of-vision that adds high resolution to every scene. With an LCD that rotates 180 degrees on its side and tilts 270? up and down, dynamic, artistic framing is possible with the FZ200 digital camera. Prop it on a tripod and use Auto Focus. In iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode, the camera does all the work, leaving you free to compose shots and capture moments in both photo and video recording. In iA Plus Mode, you have a range of creative settings from Motion Deblur to Scene Detection to much more.
A LUMIX Camera that Makes Sharing Your Photos With Your Social Media Circles Easy
With the LUMIX FZ200 digital camera, upload photos and videos instantly to Facebook and videos to YouTube sharing the URL with family and friends via email. Photos or videos recorded in AVCHD on the SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Cards are easy to view on a Panasonic VIERA TV. Simply insert the card into the SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card slot in a VIERA TV or DIGA Blu-ray Disc player and view your content. You can also use an optional HDMI mini cable to export your images onto the VIERA Link. Viewing images taken in the 3D Photo Mode via the 3D VIERA TV will offer an exciting experience.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 125.2 x 86.6 x 110.2 mm / (4.93 x 3.41 x 4.34 inch)
- Camera Effective Pixels: 12.1 Megapixels
- Optical Zoom: 24x
- Focal Length: f=4.5 - 108mm (25 - 600mm in 35mm equiv.) / (28 - 672mm in 35mm equiv. in video recording)
- Lens: LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT (Nano Surface Coating) / 14 elements in 11 groups / (5 Aspherical Lenses / 9 Aspherical surfaces / 3 ED Lenses / 1 Nano Surface Coating Lens)
- Optical Image Stabilizer: Power O.I.S. (On with Active Mode(only for Video) / Off)
- Focusing Area: Normal: Wide 30 cm - infinity / Tele 200 cm - infinity / AF Macro / MF / Intelligent AUTO/ motion picture: Wide 1 cm - infinity / Tele 100cm - infinity
- Creative Control Mode: Expressive, Retro, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Dynamic Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Star Filter, One Point Color
- Still Image Scene Mode: Portrait, Soft Skin, Scenery, Panorama Shot, Sports, Panning, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, / Handheld Night Shot, HDR, Food, Baby1, Baby2, Pet, Sunset, High Sensitivity, Glass Through, 3D photo
- Continuous Shooting Mode: Full- Resolution Image: 12 frames/sec Max. 12 images / with AF Tracking: 5.5 frames/sec, 2 frames/sec / Intelligent Burst Shooting / High- speed Burst: approx. 60 frames/sec (recorded in 2.5M) / approx. 40 frames/sec (recorded in 5M)
- Motion Picture Recording: [HD Video] 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60p (PSH: 28Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60i (FSH: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) / 1280 x 720 pixels, 60p (SH: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30 fps (FHD: 20Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) / 1280 x 720 pixels, 30 fps (HD: 10Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) / [STD Video] 640 x 480 pixels, 30fps (VGA: 4Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) / [High Speed Video] 1280 x 720 pixels, 30 fps (MP4) (Sensor Output is 120fps) / 640 x 480 pixels, 30fps (MP4) (Sensor Output is 240fps)
- Still Picture Recording: [1:1] / 2992 x 2992 (9M) / 2448 x 2448 (6M EZ) / 1920 x 1920(3.5M EZ) / 1536 x 1536(2.5M EZ) / 480 x 480(0.2M EZ) / [4:3] / 4000 x 3000 (12M) / 3264 x 2448 (8M EZ) / 2560 x 1920 (5M EZ) / 2048 x 1536 (3M EZ) / 1600 x 1200 (2M EZ) / 640 x 480 (0.3M EZ) / [3:2] / 4000 x 2672 (10.5M) / 3264 x 2176 (7M EZ) / 2560 x 1712 (4.5M EZ) / 2048 x 1360 (2.5M EZ) / 640 x 424 (0.3M EZ) / [16:9] / 4000 x 2248 (9M) / 3264 x 1840 (6M EZ) / 2560 x 1440(3.5M EZ) / 1920 x 1080 (2M EZ) / 640 x 360 (0.2M EZ) / 1920 x 1080 (3D)
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal)
This Kit Includes:
16GB SDHC High Speed Memory Card
Extreme Speed 16GB SDHC High Speed Memory Card
Our Price: $12.95
LUMIX DMC-FZ200K F2.8 12.1MP Constant Aperture Digital Camera with CMOS Sensor
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ200K F2.8 12.1MP Constant Aperture Digital Camera with CMOS Sensor
Our Price: $297.95
High Speed Mini-HDMI to HDMI A/V Cable 6 Feet (GENMHDMI)
General Brand High Speed Mini-HDMI to HDMI A/V Cable 6 Feet (GENMHDMI)
Our Price: $8.49
Flexible Mini Table-top Tripod
General Brand Flexible Mini Table-top Tripod
Our Price: $14.99
3-Piece Digital Camera & Camcorder Screen Protectors for 3x5" LCD's (HF-SS45)
General Brand 3-Piece Digital Camera & Camcorder Screen Protectors for 3x5" LCD's (HF-SS45)
Our Price: $4.49
Camera Bag for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras (Small)
Deco Gear Camera Bag for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras (Small)
Our Price: $49.95