Rokinon AF 24-70mm F2.8 E is Rokinon's first Auto Focus Standard Zoom lens equipped with various functions optimized for video shooting that sets it apart from other standard zoom lenses.
This zoom lens delivers a 24-70mm (wide-angle to short-telephoto) angle of view and a bright maximum aperture of F2.8 throughout the entire zoom range, as commonly utilized by full-frame camera users. It can be used for diverse photos such as landscapes, portraits, and snaps. In particular, the optimum resolution is achieved through the optical design of 17 elements in 14 groups (2 ASP, 1 H-ASP, 3 HR, and 3 ED).
Bright aperture of the AF 24-70 F2.8 E offers beautifully blurred background. The subject and background are effectively separated with shallow depth of field, creating impressive images highlighting the subject. The 9-blade circular aperture contributes natural-looking bokeh and the beautiful starburst effect.
- Advanced features include Zoom functionality and a Custom Mode Switch.
- The fast F2.8 maximum aperture with a 9 blade iris provide low light performance, and smooth circular bokeh effects.
- Weather sealing helps to protect against dust and moisture.
- With an inconspicuous size, a wide angle of view, and an 13.8” minimum focusing distance, it is perfect for, group shots, travel, stealthy street shooting, and landscapes
- Autofocusing utilizes a LSM (Linear Stepless Motor) for quiet, and smooth focus that is especially important when recording video.
- The IF (Internal Focusing) design prevents both changes in length and front element rotation. This enables the easy use of polarizers and other filters that require precise positioning.
Par-Focal: This function maintains the focus on the subject when zooming in/out. It is equipped with a function optimized for video shooting mounted on cine zoom lenses.
Cinematic Video AF: As the AF speed is properly controlled during video recording, wobbling is reduced and stable video recording is possible.
Linear MF Focus Control: Provides convenience to video shooters by realizing the torque of the focus ring as closely as possible to that of a manual video lens when shooting video in manual mode.
Cine Kit: Rokinon Cine Kit, consisting of focus gearing, follow focus, and tripod mount, allows system exchange at the same time as lens change Small configuration), so the maneuverability is very good. In addition, a mount kit and follow focus are provided at the same time, providing eessential elements of video shooting at once.
|Angle of View
||Full Frame: 53 degrees - 86 degrees, APS-C: 36 degrees - 62 degrees
||17 Elements in 14 Groups
||F2.8 ~ 22
|Minimum Focusing Distance
||Rokinon 1-year Warranty
This Kit Includes:
24-70mm F2.8 AF Lens for Full Frame Sony E-Mount Mirrorless Cameras IO2470AFZ-E
Rokinon 24-70mm F2.8 AF Lens for Full Frame Sony E-Mount Mirrorless Cameras IO2470AFZ-E
Our Price: $879.00
Professional 633x 64GB UHS-1 Class 10 SDXC Memory Card
Lexar Professional 633x 64GB UHS-1 Class 10 SDXC Memory Card
Our Price: $14.99