The Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN Art Lens for Leica L is a large-aperture standard zoom for full-frame mirrorless camera systems and is available in Sony E-mount and L-mount. The Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 offers best-in-class performance due to a sophisticated optical design that delivers high resolution throughout the entire zoom range. This new Art zoom lens from Sigma follows the debut of the lauded 14-24mm F2.8 DG DN Art zoom for mirrorless cameras.The Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 DG DN Art lens exerts superiority in mirrorless camera-dedicated designs, resulting in a reduced lens size and weight while achieving uniformity and high resolution from the center to the periphery throughout the zoom range. Compatibility with the latest mirrorless camera bodies and functions assists in various photographic environments and meets the high demands of both professional and advanced amateur photographers.
For Professional and Advanced Amateur Photographers
The Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN Art lens exerts superiority in mirrorless camera-dedicated designs, resulting in a reduced lens size and weight while achieving uniformity and high resolution from the center to the periphery throughout the zoom range. Compatibility with the latest mirrorless camera bodies and functions assists in various photographic environments and meets the high demands of both professional and advanced amateur photographers.
Superior Optical Performance
The f/2.8 Art Series Lens is developed to achieve superior optical performance. By employing three aspheric lenses, this zoom lens thoroughly subdues aberrations such as axial chromatic aberration or sagittal coma aberrations, which are difficult to correct in post-processing, tailors the resolution and achieves uniformity and superior optical performance from the center to the periphery throughout the zoom range. In addition to Super Multi-Layer Coating, Sigma’s proprietary Nano Porous Coating is employed to achieve high-contrast and clear image quality. This lens is designed to be less affected by strong incident light such as flare.
Flexibility for Various Uses and Photographic Environments
Featuring a dust and splash-proof body and zoom lock mechanism for preventing the lens barrel from extending unexpectedly, the 24-70mm f/2.8 meets a wide range of needs for a variety of photographic environments. The maximum magnifications are 1:2.9 at the wide-angle end and 1:4.5 at the telephoto end, which provides a wider range of expression for close-up photography. The minimum focusing distance is 18cm at the wide-angle end.
- Standard zoom is designed for full-frame Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C-format models where it will provide a 36-105mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in available light conditions and also provides greater control over depth of field when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- Six F Low Dispersion (FLD) and two Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements markedly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements control spherical aberrations and distortion for increased sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Both Super Multi-Layer and Nano Porous Coatings have been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Integrated stepping motor realizes quick and quiet autofocus, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance.
- At the wide-angle end of the zoom range, a minimum focusing distance of 7.1" is possible with a maximum magnification of 1:2.9 to suit working with close-up subjects. At the telephoto end, the minimum focusing distance is 1.25' with a maximum magnification of 1:4.5.
- Integrated AF-L button can be programmed to adjust various shooting settings and the lens also features a dedicated AF/MF switch and a zoom lock switch to prevent the barrel from accidentally extended.
- Rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Brass bayonet affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity and rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount's design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
- Designed especially for mirrorless
- Zoom lock switch
- Lens hood with a lock
- Dust- and splash-proof structure
- Compatible with the Lens Aberration Correction
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
- Evaluation with Sigma's own MTF measuring system: A1
- 11-blade rounded diaphragm
- Lens Mount: Lens Mount: Leica L
- Lens Format: Lens Format: Full-Frame
- Fixed Mirrorless FL: All Zooms
- Mirrorless: Zoom: Focal Length: 24-70mm
- Maximum Aperture: Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
- Lens Type: Wide Angle to Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Lens Series: Sigma ART Series
- Special Features: Aspherical, Dustproof/Splashproof
Sigma 24-70mm F/2.8 DG DN Art Specs
||24 to 70mm
|Angle of View
||84.1° to 34.3°
|Minimum Focus Distance
||7.09" / 18 cm
||19 Elements in 15 Groups
||82 mm (Front)
|Dimensions (ø x L)
||3.46 x 4.84" / 87.8 x 122.9 mm
This Kit Includes:
24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN Art Lens for L Mount Full-Frame Mirrorless Cameras
Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN Art Lens for L Mount Full-Frame Mirrorless Cameras
Our Price: $1,099.00
62" Camera Photo/Video Monopod VIV-VT-62
Vivitar 62" Camera Photo/Video Monopod VIV-VT-62
Our Price: $24.95
Professional 633x 64GB UHS-1 Class 10 SDXC Memory Card
Lexar Professional 633x 64GB UHS-1 Class 10 SDXC Memory Card
Our Price: $13.99
Photo and Video Backpack for Mirrorless and DSLR Cameras and Drones (Grey)
Deco Gear Photo and Video Backpack for Mirrorless and DSLR Cameras and Drones (Grey)
Our Price: $49.95
All-in-One Cleaning Kit for Lenses and DSLR Cameras w/ Carry Case
Deco Photo All-in-One Cleaning Kit for Lenses and DSLR Cameras w/ Carry Case
Our Price: $29.95
82mm UV, Polarizer & FLD Deluxe Filter kit (set of 3 + carrying case)
Vivitar 82mm UV, Polarizer & FLD Deluxe Filter kit (set of 3 + carrying case)
Our Price: $24.95