- 10.2MP high-sensitivity MOS sensor with multi-aspect and dual native ISO (400 & 2,500) with a range from 160 - 51,200; extendable to 80 - 204,800.
- Unlimited in-camera recording of C4K: 60p50p 8-bit, 30p25p/24p 4:2:2 10-bit, 4K: 60p50p 4:2:0 8-bit, 30p/25p/24p 4:2:2 10-bit. 1080p up to 240fps and C4K 60p VFR.
- 4K Anamorphic professional video production interchangeable lens camera system with high performance, durability, and mobility.
- TC In/Out / Synchro Terminal (via included BNC cable), 3.5mm Mic Jack with Line Input, 3.5mm headphone jack 2.5mm remote socket, HDMI Type A Socket, USB-C 3.1 Socket.
- Dual SD Card slots (UHS-II U3 Compatible), V-LogL pre-installed, and 4K HDR hybrid log gamma support.
Step up to the professional grade Panasonic LUMIX GH5s C4K mirrorless camera that offers over 29 LUMIX and LEICA compact lens options built on the next-generation (ILC) interchangeable lens camera standard [Micro Four Thirds] pioneered by Panasonic. Its "mirrorless" design enables the high performance, durability, mobility, and low light gathering needed for professional Cinematic and Anamorphic 4K video production. The LUMIX GH5s includes cutting-edge C4K: 60p50p 4:2:0 8-bit, 30p25p/24p 4:2:2 10-bit, 4K: 60p50p 4:2:0 8-bit, 30p/25p/24p 4:2:2 10-bit recording with unlimited recording. The GH5s comes pre-installed with HDR Hybrid Log Gamma and Panasonic's V-LogL along with professional grade exposure tools like: Time Code sync, Waveform, Vector Scopes, and programmable Zebra patters. The LUMIX GH5s supports important recording features like 14bit RAW for stills, dual native IS0, Panasonic XLR mic Adaptor support, and the return of multi-aspect capture.
4:2:2 10-bit Internal Recording
The LUMIX GH5s is capable of internal SD card capture of 4:2:2 10-bit C4K/4K video recording without the banding so prone to 8-bit. Plus simultaneously feed 4:2:2 10-bit real-time image output through its full-size HDMI port (Type A) to an external monitor or recorder. It is suitable for professional video making that requires accurate monitoring of the imagery or high quality recording to external codec devices (such as ProRes). 400Mbps (ALL-Intra) high bitrate recording mode is also available.
A cable lock holder for the HDMI cable is bundled with the LUMIX GH5s to prevent cable disconnection problems.
3,680k-dot, Large OLED LVF
A super high-resolution 3,680k-dot OLED LVF (Live View Finder) for improved visibility, even under direct sunlight. Plus a high 0.76x magnification (35mm camera equivalent) clarifies image detail, and a smooth display at 120-fps with minimal time lag.
Anamorphic Video Mode
For recording 'squeezed' cinematic filmmaking lenses. In anamorphic desqueeze display mode, images are displayed in a cinemascope aspect ratio.
Bluetooth 4.2 & Wi-Fi 5GHz
Panasonic's LUMIX Image App for Android / iOS through Bluetooth 4.2 (Low Energy) enables remote shutter release, and video record Start / Stop. Plus this full-time connection between the camera and mobile device consumes less energy. After shooting, it automatically switches to a fast Wi-Fi 5GHz (IEEE802.11ac) connection to transfer data to your mobile device of JPEG and RAW files.
The Highest Video Quality in LUMIX History
Welcome to a new generation of LUMIX GH video performance. Designed exclusively for the LUMIX GH5S, the new Digital Live MOS sensor offers 10.28 effective megapixels and a significantly higher photoreceptive surface per pixel, delivering an ultra-wide dynamic range.
Dual Native ISO, a technology found in broadcast video cameras, enables the use of 400 & 2,500 ISO as base points to raise the highest normal ISO setting of 51,200, and an extension to 204,800 ISO. This technology provides ultra-sensitive video capture with impressively low noise.
Exceptional low-light performance is a key capacity for professional videography, and you'll enjoy this and much more with the new LUMIX GH5s!
Dual SD Card Slots
The LUMIX GH5s is equipped with dual SD card slots for larger capacity recording and efficient file arrangement. Relay mode allows you to swap a full card out for an empty card so you can record virtually endlessly. Backup mode allows you to record continuously on one card, while you start and stop recording on the other card. Simultaneous record mode duplicates your recording on both cards. Both slots are compatible with high-speed, high-capacity UHS-II Video Speed Class 60 cards for high bitrate video recording.
C4K/4K 60p/50p Smooth Quality Video
The LUMIX GH5s takes professional shooting performance to another level with high-precision, silky smooth 4K 60p/50p (Cinema 4K: 4096 x 2160 / QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160 / MOV or MP4) video recording capability.
Faster frame rates mean excellent motion compensation plus you can slow down footage inside your video editing timeline without losing detail. You also achieve perfect panning control and a suppression of the rolling shutter effect as seen in lesser frame rates.
Perfect focal length can also be achieved as the LUMIX GH5s features a multiple aspect ratio recording. There's also no recording duration limit so you can go beyond 30 minutes in all record settings.
Splash/Dust/Freezeproof Rugged Design
The LUMIX GH5s is built like a tank to withstand heavy use. It is freezeproof down to -10-degrees in addition to splash / dustproof construction thanks to weather sealing on every joint, dial, and button. A magnesium alloy full diecast armour frame makes the body lightweight yet durable while bringing ruggedness to the compact size. This camera can go everywhere you can.
A Large High-Resolution Rear Monitor
A huge 3.2-inch LCD monitor (1,620k-dot approx.) provides a crisp live view and high visibility even in sunny shooting conditions. It adopts RGBW (Red, Green, Blue, White) pixel structure to feature even higher visibility in bright sun.
The tilt/swivel capability gives you the freedom to change perspective while maintaining easy operation and full image control. The monitor has Touch Focus control to allow instant focus by simply touching the subject on the screen. Plus, with Touch Shutter control you can point your finger at where you want the focus to be and it will release the shutter automatically.
- Type: Digital Single Lens Mirrorless Camera
- Recording Media: SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card (Compatible with UHS-I/UHS-II UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC/SDXC Memory Cards and UHS-II Video Speed Class 60 standard SDXC Memory Cards)
- Image Sensor Size: 17.3 x 13.0 mm (in 4:3 aspect ratio)
- Lens Mount: Micro Four Thirds
- Type: Live MOS Sensor
- Total Pixels: 11.93 Megapixels
- Camera Effective Pixels: 10.28 Megapixels
- Color Filter: Primary Color Filter
- Dust Reduction System: Supersonic Wave Filter
- Recording File Format: JPEG (DCF, Exif 2.31), RAW (14-bit / 12-bit), MP4 (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Audio format: AAC (2ch)), MOV: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (Audio format: LPCM (2ch 48kHz/16-bit, 48kHz/24-bit*, 96kHz/24-bit*)) *When attaching DMW-XLR1 (sold separately). MP4: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.265/HEVC (Audio format: LPCM (2ch 48kHz/16-bit), AAC (2ch))AVCHD Progressive, AVCHD (Audio format: Dolby Audio 2ch)
- System Frequency: 59.94Hz, 50.00Hz, 24.00Hz
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi2.4GHz (STA/AP) (IEEE802.11b/g/n), Wi-Fi5GHz (STA) (IEEE 802.11a/n/ac) *5GHz Wi-Fi is not available in some countries.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth v4.2 (Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE))
- QR Code Connection / Password-less Connection: Yes / Yes (ON / OFF selectable)
- Type: OLED Live View Finder (3,680k dots)
- Field of View: Approx. 100%
- Magnification: Approx. 1.52x / 0.76x (35mm camera equivalent) with 50 mm lens at infinity
- Eye Point: Approx. 21 mm from eyepiece lens
- Diopter Adjustment: '-4.0 - +3.0 (dpt)
- Eye Sensor: Yes
- Display Speed: 120fps / 60fps
- Light Metering System: 1,728-zone multi-pattern sensing system
- Light Metering Mode: Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
- Metering Range: EV0-18 (F2.0 lens, ISO100 equivalent)
- Exposure Mode: Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
- AE Lock: Yes
- Type: TFT LCD monitor with static touch control
- Monitor Size: Free-angle 3.2-inch (8.0cm) / 3:2 aspect
- Pixels: Approx. 1,620k dots
- Field of View: Approx. 100%
- Monitor Adjustment: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Red-Green, Blue-Yellow
- Battery: Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1860mAh, 14Wh) (bundled)
- Battery Life (CIPA Standard): Approx. 440 images (rear monitor), 410 images (LVF), 1,300 images (Power Save LVF mode) with H-FS12060
Dimensions / Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 138.5 x 98.1 x 87.4 mm / 5.45 x 3.86 x 3.44 inch (excluding protrusions)
- Weight: Approx. 660g / 1.46 lb (SD card x 1, Battery, Body), Approx. 580g / 1.28 lb (Body only)
This Kit Includes:
Photo Video Suite PaintShop Pro with VideoStudio 2019 (Digital Download)
Corel Photo Video Suite PaintShop Pro with VideoStudio 2019 (Digital Download)
Our Price: $99.00
Flexible Mini Table-top Tripod
General Brand Flexible Mini Table-top Tripod
Our Price: $5.49
Memory Card Reader, Card Wallet, Cleaning Kit and More
General Brand Memory Card Reader, Card Wallet, Cleaning Kit and More
Our Price: $6.95
64GB Extreme SDXC Memory UHS-I Card w/ 90/40MB/s Read/Write - SDSDXVE-064G-ANCIN
Sandisk 64GB Extreme SDXC Memory UHS-I Card w/ 90/40MB/s Read/Write - SDSDXVE-064G-ANCIN
Our Price: $29.99
Tradewind 5.1 Shoulder Bag (Dark Gray)
Tamrac Tradewind 5.1 Shoulder Bag (Dark Gray)
Our Price: $39.95
LUMIX GH5S 10.2MP C4K Mirrorless ILC Camera (Body Only), Wi-Fi + Bluetooth
Panasonic LUMIX GH5S 10.2MP C4K Mirrorless ILC Camera (Body Only), Wi-Fi + Bluetooth
Our Price: $1,797.99
14mm f/2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical Super Wide Angle Lens-Olympus/Panasonic Micro 4/3
Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical Super Wide Angle Lens-Olympus/Panasonic Micro 4/3
Our Price: $299.00
12" Compact Rubberized Spider Tripod Grip Camera Photo Video Support SP12-RED
Vivitar 12" Compact Rubberized Spider Tripod Grip Camera Photo Video Support SP12-RED
Our Price: $24.95
Battery (2-Pack) and Charger for Panasonic DMW-BLF19 and Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH
Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Charger for Panasonic DMW-BLF19 and Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH
Our Price: $26.99
SF3000 Bounce Zoom Slave Flash Enhance Photos, Colors & Saturation
General Brand SF3000 Bounce Zoom Slave Flash Enhance Photos, Colors & Saturation
Our Price: $29.99
LCD/Lens Cleaning Pen HF-LPEN
General Brand LCD/Lens Cleaning Pen HF-LPEN
Our Price: $7.95
Professional Lens Blower
General Brand Professional Lens Blower
Our Price: $6.49