Forerunner 245 Bundle INCLUDES: Screen Protector (2-Pack)
Eliminate the need for bulky cases to protect your possessions from scratches and normal wear-and-tear. Traditional cases can hide your device manufacturers original sleek designs. The extra bulk can also make it feel awkward and prevent it from connecting to docks properly. These protectors are virtually invisible and anti-fingerprint.
Garmin Forerunner 245 GPS Running Watch: Make the most of your workout with this watch, which uses a wrist-based Elevate heart rate monitor to calculate your VO2 max and help you predict race times for various distances. Track your activity levels and receive a nudge when you have been sitting for too long, and monitor your steps taken, calories burned, distance traveled and sleep quality and quantity for an overall picture of your physical fitness.
GPS Running Smartwatch with Advanced Training Features
Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features
Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin Connect online fitness community
Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
Safety and tracking features, such as built-in incident detection, make it easy to share your location
Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ Store
Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 24 hours in GPS mode
You do the running. Forerunner 245 does the thinking. This GPS smartwatch doesn’t just tell you where you ran. It tracks your stats, crunches the numbers and gets to know all about your performance, your running form, your training history and even your goals. All you need to focus on is putting one foot in front of the other.
Advanced Performance Analytics
What amount of training is right for you? Forerunner 245 offers personalized training and recovery insight for smarter training decisions, helping you prepare for your next race. It keeps tabs on your VO2 max and understands how heat and altitude impact your performance. And the higher your VO2 max, the higher you can expect to perform, which is exactly what is shown by the performance condition metric. Training status evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching. See how your workouts influence the development of endurance, speed and power with aerobic and anaerobic training effect feedback. Recovery time helps you maximize the benefit of your efforts by predicting when you will be ready for your next tough challenge. You can even view your overall training load, which measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
More Ways to Work Out
Running is what you do, so train smarter with the tools available from our Garmin Connect online fitness community. Create your own custom workouts, or download free ones that sync right to your watch. Or, if you’ve got a specific goal in mind for your next 5K, check out Garmin Coach. Featuring guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals, it’s a foolproof way to get to the finish line. As part of your training plan, it can even help you predict your race time. What about when you want to switch it up? Forerunner 245 also has activity profiles for cycling, pool swimming, indoor rowing and even for using the elliptical or stair-stepper.
Analyze Your Running Form
The Forerunner 245 GPS smartwatch also has the tools you need to improve your running form. The watch measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio. These measurements are the key to understanding your form, so you can bring your best on every run and at every race. Your Forerunner 245 can start tracking these metrics with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap or the compact Running Dynamics Pod, which clips right onto your waistband.
More Ways to Customize
Check out our Connect IQ Store, where you can add personality to Forerunner 245 by downloading apps, widgets, watch faces and more. It’s easy and — even better — it’s free. New apps are added every day, so you can keep tabs on when your Uber will arrive, turn on your lights at home with the SmartThings app, and even use the AccuWeather MinuteCast app to find out when the rain will start.
Stay Connected on the Run
Forerunner 245 makes it easy to run without leaving important smart features behind. Once paired with your compatible smartphone, you’ll be able to receive text messages and see social media updates, emails and more right on your wrist. And new safety and tracking features make it easy to share your location with chosen contacts in case you need assistance — manually, or automatically with built-in incident detection, if needed. So, lace up your shoes, and head out with a little extra peace of mind.
Share and Compete
Syncing your activities to Garmin Connect is for more than just storing your data. Garmin Connect is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete by joining challenges, encourage each other’s successes and even share their triumphs via social media. Garmin Connect is free and available on the web or on your smartphone.
Wellness and Advanced Sleep Monitoring
The Forerunner 245 smartwatch has tools to help keep tabs on your overall well-being and the sleep you’re getting at night. These tools provide crucial insight you can use to maximize your training. For example, it’s our first running watch to include a Pulse Ox sensor4. This wrist-based sensor estimates your body’s blood oxygen saturation, which can help gauge how your body is absorbing oxygen — especially while you sleep. And to help you optimize your body’s energy, Body Battery energy monitoring uses collected data to gauge your energy reserves at any moment, so you can plan your day to optimize times for activity and rest.
Wellness and Advanced Sleep Monitoring
Track Your Cycle
Coming soon, you'll get a better understanding of your body using the Garmin Connect menstrual cycle tracking feature. Use it to track cycle details, log physical and emotional symptoms and record personal notes for regular, irregular and menopause transition cycle types. You’ll get education about training and nutrition during each phase of your current cycle, too. With the Connect IQ app5, you’ll get cycle updates — such as period reminders, cycle details and symptoms logged for the day — delivered to your wrist.
Physical & Performance
- Physical Dimensions: 1.77" x 1.77" x 0.46" (45 x 45 x 11.7 mm)
- Display Size, WxH: 1.23" (31.1 mm) diameter
- Display Resolution, WxH: 215 x 180 pixels
- Color Display: Yes
- Weight: 1.5 oz (42 g)
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery Life: 11 Hours training, 9 days watch + AT + Notifications + Heart Rate
- Water Rating: 5 ATM
- GPS-Enabled: Yes
- GLONASS: Yes
- High-Sensitivity Receiver: Yes
- Smart Notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone): Yes
- Vibration Alert: Yes
- Music Control: Yes
- Find My Phone: Yes
- VIRB Control: Yes
- Watch Functions: Includes date and alarm
Maps & Memory
- History: 200 hours of activity data
- Virtual Pacer (compares current pace to target): Yes
- V02 Max Estimate: Yes
- Recovery Advisor: Yes
- Race Predictor: Yes
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod): Yes
- Personal Records: Yes
- Bike Speed/Cadence Sensor: Yes (optional)
- Heart Rate Monitor: Yes (wrist-based)
- Foot Pod: Yes (optional)
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital person): Yes
- Virtual Racer (compete against other activities): Yes
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): Yes
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap): Yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): Yes
- Advanced Workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts):Yes
- Pace Alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): Yes
- Time/Distance Alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): Yes
- Interval Training (set up exercise and rest intervals): Yes
- Heart Rate-Based calorie computation: Yes
- Calculates Calories Burned: Yes
- Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness): Yes
- Customizable Screen(s): Yes
- Shock Resistant: Yes
Activity Tracking Features
- Step Counter: Yes
- Auto Goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal): Yes
- Move Bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it): Yes
- Sleep Monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep): Yes
- Garmin Connect Compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): Yes
- Automatic Sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): Yes
- Connect IQ App Support: Yes
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate: Yes
This Kit Includes:
Forerunner 245 Music Sport Watch with Wrist-Based Heart Rate Monitor - Aqua
Garmin Forerunner 245 Music Sport Watch with Wrist-Based Heart Rate Monitor - Aqua
Our Price: $349.99
Garmin Approach S60 Screen Protector 2pack
Deco Essentials Garmin Approach S60 Screen Protector 2pack
Our Price: $4.95