- BeyerDynamic DT 880 Premium Headphones 32 OHM
- FiiO E12 Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier
- Lexar 64GB microSDXC UHS-I 633X High-Performance Memory Card w/ USB 3.0 Reader
32 Ohm Version - Designed for Mobile High-Performance Listening
The DT 990 Headphones with 32 Ohms perform well with mobile devices such as MP3 players, tablet PCs and laptops.
This is the 32 ohm version of the DT 880 Premium line, designed explicitly to provide quality audio from low-powered sources such as portable music players and laptops. Its semi-open design and highly-efficient drivers allow for increased volume with reduced noise leakage while listening to low-output audio players. A lower-impedance headphone such as the 32-ohm DT 880 is ideal for use when you're on the move but don't want to sacrifice having an immersive audio experience.
A gold plated 3.5 mm stereo jack with 1/4" inch adapter is included and is therefore suitable for use with almost all headphone amplifiers.
Semi-Open Back Design with Adjustable Headband and Velour Earpads
The DT 880's semi-open, over-the-ear design offers slightly increased sound isolation and reduced noise leakage like a closed headphone, while retaining the high fidelity normally associated with open-back headphones. The adjustable headband lets you easily create the perfect fit for extended periods of listening comfort. Ideal for portable devices, this version of the DT 880 delivers the quality of a professional-level headphone design in a lower impedance headphone that's perfect for your media player, music-playing smartphone, portable gaming device, laptop, or any other mobile source when you need high-resolution audio performance. The velour earpads make long periods of extended listening easy on the ears.
Dynamic Transducer for Increased Fidelity and Performance
Without exception, beyerdynamic manufactures the dynamic transducer systems that go into their headphones in-house. From the magnet and diaphragm to the careful wiring and circuitry, beyerdynamic controls quality at all levels of manufacturing, ensuring superior engineering in their headphones down to the smallest detail.
An extremely strong neodymium magnet system offers the DT 880 highly detailed sound reproduction quality, is mechanically very robust, and needs only a small amount of operating voltage which increases efficiency. This increased efficiency also leaves the DT 880 with greater power reserves for dynamic, undistorted sound that especially compensates well for low-spec mobile devices such as portable media players that often can't perform at the same level as dedicated home equipment. The optimized 32 Ohm voice coil provides transparency and increased volume with portable devices.
- Legendary DT 880 Premium, 32 ohm version; Stereo Headphone for MP3, iPhone, iPod and home audio applications, analytical, true sound reproduction
- Innovative "Bass reflex" system for excellent audio performance. Cable Length : 10 ft / 3 m
- Semi-open headphone, Single-sided cable with gold vaporized stereo mini jack & 1/4" adapter
- Made in Germany, 11 oz. without cable, includes carry case
- Frequency response 5 - 35,000 Hz
- Transmission Type: Wired
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 35,000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level: 96 dB
- Construction: Circumaural (over-the-ear)
- Cable & Plug: Straight connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
- Net Weight: 290 g
This Kit Includes:
High-Performance 633x microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-I 64gb Memory Card
Lexar High-Performance 633x microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-I 64gb Memory Card
Our Price: $12.99
A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Titanium)
FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Titanium)
Our Price: $129.99