- FiiO X5-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player - Black
- Ultimate Ears UE 900S Universal Fit Earphones
Good sound comes from a quality power supply
Seamless voltage switching design between different gain levels. High gain reaches 14V (+/-7V), 40% higher than the 1st gen X5, putting the op amps in their best working range, greatly increasing dynamics. Low gain voltage adjusted to +/-5V, reducing power consumption for increased runtime.
Native DSD128 Decoding
All new digital audio architecture: JZ4760B + SA2000 + PCM1792A + PGA2311A. Native DSD64/128 support and SACD ISOs. Other lossless formats such as WAV, FLAC, APE, WMA, ALAC, AIFF are also supported at up to 192kHz/24bit. Usage of Texas Instruments best analog volume controller ensures most faithful reproduction while avoiding issues such as channel imbalance.
Only the Best Parts
Top shelf PCM1792A from Texas Instrument coupled with new OPA1652 gives great dynamic performance and FET inputs for I/V conversion, realizing extra-low distortion (0.00005%) and noise. Two OPA1612 are used for low pass filtering and voltage amplification. Finally, two BUF643U current buffers supply up to 250mA output to headphones, achieving wide sound stage and highly dynamic musical performance with good bass power.
Dual Crystal Oscillators
The X5-II makes use of two crystal oscillators, one each for the 44.1kHz and 48kHz frequency multiples. This no-compromise design ensures the lowest jitter and highest precision for playback of music at all sample rates, eliminating all conversion artifacts.
Lighter, Smaller, More Ergonomic
Compared to the 1st gen X5, the new X5-II is 15% lighter and 12% smaller. The ergonomics are optimized for better user experience and improved playback control. The new deep-sleep standby mode allows the X5 to turn on in 0 seconds flat.
- Drive Ability: 16 - 150 ohm
- Dimensions: 109 mm x 63.5 mm x 15.3 mm
- Volume Control: 120 steps digital potentiometer
- Weight: 165 g
- Equalizer: 10-band equalizer (6dB)
- Display Screen: 2.4", 262,144 color HD IPS screen with 400 x 360 pixels
- USB DAC: Supporting up to 24bit / 192kHz and DSD (driver installation required)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power: DC5V 2A recommended
- Battery Capacity: 3300 mAh
This Kit Includes:
X5-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player - Black
FiiO X5-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player - Black
Our Price: $248.99
UE 900S Universal Fit Earphones
Ultimate Ears UE 900S Universal Fit Earphones
Our Price: $268.00