- Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones
- Monoprice 3.5mm Stereo Plug to 2 RCA Jack Splitter Adaptor
- Extreme Speed 4GB High-Speed MicroSD Memory Card & Adapter
Pinnacle High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones
- High-fidelity in-ear headphones utilize an advanced moving coil transducer and acoustic diffuser tuned to recreate music tracks with maximum clarity and resolution
- Balanced frequency response with superb handling of spatial cues for the ultimate concert-in-your-head experience
- Built to last with zinc alloy housings and interchangeable, replaceable cables
- Unique ergonomic design can be worn two different ways and fits all ears comfortably
- Includes protective carrying case, 3 sets of Comply memory foam eartips, 6 sets of silicone eartips, and extra cable with mic and remote for phones/tablets
Pinnacle is more than a name - it is a statement that identifies the P1 in-ear headphones as the result of two years of design, engineering, and refinement, the flagship of our critically acclaimed product line, and our highest-performing headphone ever. For years headphone fans all around the world have recognized MEE audio as one of the go-to brands for getting the most bang for your buck, and the Pinnacle stays true to the MEE brand by bringing serious value for money to high-end in-ear headphones.
High Fidelity Sound
Top-tier audio performance was the primary goal of Pinnacle development from day one. To achieve our target frequency response, clarity, and resolution, the P1 utilizes an advanced high-impedance moving coil transducer and patented acoustic diffuser.
The Pinnacle P1 was engineered to deliver engaging, dynamic audio with great clarity and crisp detailing. The tuning target was developed by combining our past in-ear earphone experience with feedback from fans and critics to create a sound that is rich and musical, yet remains accurate to the source and makes audible the finest nuances in your music. The bass is impactful but never overwhelms the rest of the audio spectrum, so you won't have to strain to hear the details. Add the natural soundstage and excellent handling of spatial cues and the result is an unparalleled concert-in-your-head experience*.
* The superb sound quality and resolution of high-fidelity headphones are most audible when listening to recordings in CD (or better) quality. To experience the full potential of the P1, we recommend avoiding music that has undergone excessive dynamic range compression or been digitally compressed into low-bitrate formats.
The Pinnacle P1 utilizes a proprietary 10mm moving coil driver with 50 ohm impedance to improve performance at the extremes of the frequency range**. The dynamic driver delivers a full-bodied bass note and slightly warm tonal character while retaining high levels of resolution and refinement. A copper-clad aluminum voice coil is used reduce the driver's moving mass, allowing for faster, more controlled driver movement and raising high frequency performance and resolution.
**While no special equipment is required to enjoy the Pinnacle P1, using a dedicated audio source or amplifier designed for higher-impedance headphones can further improve the listening experience.
A proprietary sound chamber and damping scheme provide the best balance of treble extension and smooth-in-the-ear response. The P1's patented acoustic diffuser takes advantage of the directional nature of treble (high frequency) sound waves, forcing select frequencies to resonate before reaching the ear to ensure coherency and smoothness. This effectively improves the detailing and high-frequency extension of the P1 without adding harshness, resulting in treble that is extended and energetic, but also smooth for a more realistic sound with improved detail resolution and handling of spatial cues.
Built To Last
In addition to its timeless audio performance, the Pinnacle P1 is built to last. The earpieces are die-cast from a zinc alloy - a world's first for in-ear earphones - and hand-polished to provide a look and feel worthy of a flagship. Zinc alloy is more rigid and has better impact resistance than aluminum, yet offers significant weight savings compared to stainless steel, resulting in a less bulky feel in the ear.
For added longevity, the Pinnacle P1 utilizes detachable, user-replaceable cables with universal MMCX (micro-coaxial) connectors. Both of the included cables are braided for strength and tangle-resistance, and utilize heavy-duty L-shaped plugs.
High-Grade Audio Cable
Silver-plated 99.99% pure copper stereo audio cable ensures the richest detail retrieval and highest performance when using the Pinnacle P1 with high-end audio systems.
Headset Cable with Mic & Remote
Headset cable incorporates a high-quality inline microphone and remote, allowing seamless control of phone calls and music playback with compatible phones and tablets.
Superior Fit & Comfort
Designed for extended listening sessions, the Pinnacle P1 features an innovative ergonomic design that can be worn two different ways and fits all ears comfortably. The unique earpiece shape and off-angle nozzle are designed to be comfortable and secure when worn in the conventional manner while also providing the option for an over-the-ear musician fit with a quick swap of the left and right cable connectors. Routing the cables over-the-ear makes for a more secure and low-profile fit, keeps cables out of the way, and reduces cable noise (microphonics).
The snug in-ear fit blocks outside noise, preventing interruptions and protecting your hearing by allowing lower-volume listening. Comply T-Series memory foam eartips are included to further increase noise isolation for a superior audio experience.
- Driver type: moving coil (dynamic) with copper-clad aluminum voice coil
- Driver size: 10 mm
- Frequency response (speaker): 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohms at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (speaker): 96+/-3 dB (1mW at 1 kHz)
- Directivity: omnidirectional
- Frequency response (microphone): 100 Hz to 5 kHz
- Sensitivity (microphone): -40dB? 3dB
- Ear coupling: intraaural (in-ear)
- Cable length: 51 inches (130 cm), detachable
- Cable connectors: MMCX
- Cable plug: 3.5 mm, right angle
- Weight (without cable): 0.4 oz (13 g)
- Weight: 1 oz (29 g)
This Kit Includes:
6 ft Premium 3.5mm Stereo Male to 3.5mm Stereo Male Gold Plated 22AWG Cable
Monoprice 6 ft Premium 3.5mm Stereo Male to 3.5mm Stereo Male Gold Plated 22AWG Cable
Our Price: $19.99
Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones
MEElectronics Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones
Our Price: $198.94
4GB High-Speed MicroSD Memory Card
Extreme Speed 4GB High-Speed MicroSD Memory Card
Our Price: $6.95