It's easy to save energy.
The Nest Thermostat E turns itself down when you're away. You can control it from anywhere. And its frosted display is beautifully designed to blend right in.
Designed to go unnoticed.
The Nest Thermostat E's frosted display blends in beautifully. Up close, everything you see is soft and subtle, like a watercolor. And it all disappears when you walk away.
Turn it up or down from anywhere.
With the Nest app, change the temperature from the beach, the office or your bed.1
From your phone, tablet or laptop.
Check your Energy History.
See how much you save. And see how to save more.
Know if there's a problem.
Nest can tell you about your furnace, filters and more.
Everyone at home can use the Nest app.
Helps save energy. And keeps you comfortable.
The Nest Thermostat E's energy-saving features have saved people an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. Based on typical energy costs, that's an estimated average savings of $131 to $145 a year.2
Look for the Nest Leaf.
When you change to an energy-saving temperature, you'll see the Nest Leaf.
Start with a simple schedule.
Up in the morning, down at night. Adjust it whenever you like from the Nest app.
Choose which rooms matter most.
With the Nest Temperature Sensor, the baby's room or the living room can get top priority. (Sold separately.)
Turns itself down when you leave.
It uses your phone's location to know you're away.
Savings all year round.
With our energy partners, you can get rebates, rewards and other ways to save.
Size and weight
- Mass: 4.9 oz (139 g)
- Diameter: 3.19 in (8.1 cm)
- Height: 1.14 in (2.89 cm)
- 24-bit color LCD
- 320 x 320 resolution at 182 pixels per inch
- 1.76 in (4.5 cm) diameter
- English (US, UK)
- French (Canada, France)
- Spanish (North America, Spain)
- The Nest Thermostat E works with 85% of 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal.
- Heating and Cooling: 1 stage of heating (W1) and cooling (Y1) and a second stage of either heating (W2) or cooling (Y2).
- Heat pump: with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX)
- Power (C, Rh or Rc)
- The Nest Thermostat E is designed to work even if your home doesn't have a common (C) wire, but installing a new C wire may be required.
- Ambient light
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Phone or tablet running iOS or Android
- Nest app
- 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, 802.11a/n 5GHz
- 802.15.4 @ 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- UL 60730-1, Standard for Safety Automatic Controls
- UL 60730-2-9, Particular Requirements for Temperature Sensing Controls
- ENERGY STAR®
- RoHS compliant
- REACH compliant
- Recyclable packaging
- Title 20 battery charger compliant
- Learn more at nest.com/responsibility
In The Box:
- Optional trim plate
- Mounting screws and labels
- Installation Guide
- Pro installation card
- Nest Temperature Sensor
This Kit Includes:
Thermostat E T4000ES Programmable Smart Thermostat for Home with Voice Assistant
Google Nest Thermostat E T4000ES Programmable Smart Thermostat for Home with Voice Assistant
Our Price: $139.00
Connect - White - (H17000EF)
Nest Connect - White - (H17000EF)
Our Price: $69.00