Superb glass never goes out of style.
Great glass endures. That's why Nikon cameras—from the Nikon F in 1959 all the way to D850—have remained compatible with nearly all F-mount NIKKOR lenses. Why would things be any different with the Nikon Z? The Mount Adapter FTZ lets you keep shooting the lenses you know and love while also gaining the benefits of the new Z system. The legacy of compatibility continues.
- Full compatibility with more than 90 lenses and functionality with approximately 360 existing NIKKOR F lenses from AI type onwards
- The unique characteristics of NIKKOR F mount lenses can be applied to Z mount system image quality
- In-camera VR (Vibration Reduction) with three-axis VR is available when attaching a NIKKOR F lens without built-in VR; in-camera VR also performs well with stills and video recording
- When attaching a NIKKOR F lens with built-in VR, lens VR and in-camera VR effectively work together to compensate for camera shake by enabling three-axis VR.
- Various sections of the adapter are effectively sealed to ensure dust- and drip-resistant performance equivalent to that of NIKKOR F lenses
- Designed to be lightweight yet tough with consideration for superior operability as a part of a complete system
Teach your favorite lenses some new tricks. Proven optics meet the latest imaging advancements.
On a Z camera with the Mount Adapter FTZ, compatible F-Mount NIKKOR lenses retain all of their sharpness and superb rendering power. Plus, they gain so much—smooth, fast Hybrid-AF, silent shooting, breakthrough low-light performance, the benefits of the camera's built-in VR image stabilization and more.
Steadier than ever. On a Z camera, every lens has VR.
For the first time, you can experience fast aperture NIKKOR primes like the AF-S NIKKOR 105mm f/1.4E ED or AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.4G ED with up to 5 stops of 3-axis VR image stabilization. NIKKOR lenses that already have VR, like the AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR, get the added benefit of roll axis for a total of 3-axis VR. Just add the optional Mount Adapter FTZ and you're good to go. NOTE: Many non-CPU lenses can also benefit from in-camera VR when registering the focal length into the camera.
Precisely matched. Camera and lens in harmony.
Crafted from rugged Magnesium Alloy and weather-sealed against dust and moisture, the Mount Adapter FTZ preserves the durability of your camera body and lens. An integrated tripod mount keeps the stress of long lenses off the camera body.
So many possibilities. Compatible with a huge selection of NIKKOR lenses.
The Mount Adapter FTZ works with approx. 360 lenses in total, 90 of which are AF-S, AF-P or AF-I type and have full AF/AE capability.
This Kit Includes:
FTZ II Lens Mount Adapter for Adapting F-Mount Lenses to Z-Mount Mirrorless 4264
Nikon FTZ II Lens Mount Adapter for Adapting F-Mount Lenses to Z-Mount Mirrorless 4264
Our Price: $246.95
All-in-One Cleaning Kit for Lenses and DSLR Cameras w/ Carry Case
Deco Photo All-in-One Cleaning Kit for Lenses and DSLR Cameras w/ Carry Case
Our Price: $29.95
5-Piece 16mm Sensor Cleaner Swabs
Deco Photo 5-Piece 16mm Sensor Cleaner Swabs
Our Price: $12.99
1 Year Extended Warranty for Products Valued Up To $250
CPS 1 Year Extended Warranty for Products Valued Up To $250
Our Price: $49.99