- 17 MP [4:3 aspect] high-sensitivity multi-aspect four thirds MOS sensor. 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1 multi-aspect modes taken from 21.77 megapixel total count*.
- Leica DC 24-75mm lens [F1.7-2.8], with POWER O.I.S. [Optical Image Stabilizer]
- 24p / 30p 4K video and exclusive 4K PHOTO modes plus focus stacking.
- Electronic Viewfinder EVF [2,764k-dot], and large 3-inch touch sensitive monitor [1240k-dot]
- Classic external manual exposure and camera operation controls.
17MP 4/3" MOS Sensor
This sensor outputs high-resolution images as well as vibrant 4K video at 30/24 fps. The extended ISO range of 100-25600 provides a high level of versatility that expands the creative possibilities of this camera.
Leica DC Vario-Summilux f/1.7-2.8 Lens
With a bright maximum aperture at both ends of its 24-75mm (35mm equivalent) focal length, this lens provides exceptional control over depth of field and excels in low-light situations. The lens also features multiple aspherical elements and ED lenses within its 11-element, 8-group structure, that effectively deal with distortion and aberrations.
4K Video and 4K Photo
Full 3840 x 2160 4K video recording is possible at either 30 or 24 fps. Additionally, individual frame grabs from video recording is done via the 4K Photo mode, which can capture full JPEG images with EXIF data from recorded 4K video.
3" LCD TFT Touchscreen & Electronic Viewfinder
Instantly preview your images or adjust camera settings via the vibrant 3" 1240k-dot rear touchscreen. Shooting through the Live View electronic viewfinder allows you to adjust exposure settings via dials while remaining focused on your subject.
The Lumix LX100 II has built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity options for pairing the camera with your preferred mobile device.
- Camera Effective Pixels: 17 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter: 4/3-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / 21.77 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
- Aperture: F1.7 - 2.8 / 9 Diaphragm Blades (F1.7 - 16.0 (W), F2.8 - 16.0 (T))
- Optical Zoom: 3.1x
- Focal Length: "f = 10.9 - 34mm
(24 - 75mm in 35mm equiv. in 4:3, 3:2, 16:9)
(28 - 88mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1)
(32 - 100mm in 35mm equiv. in 4:3 in 4K PHOTO)
(31 - 97mm in 35mm equiv. in 3:2 in 4K PHOTO)
(30 - 94mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 in 4K PHOTO / 4K video recording)
(34 - 106mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1 in 4K PHOTO)"
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ): 4.3x (4:3 / 8.5M (M)), 6.2x (4:3 / 4M (S))
- Intelligent Zoom: 6.2x
- Lens: "LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX
11 elements in 8 groups
(5 aspherical lenses / 8 aspherical surfaces / 2 dual-sided aspherical surface ED lenses)"
- Optical Image Stabilizer: POWER O.I.S.
- Digital Zoom: Max. 4x (When Digital Zoom is used simultaneously with
- Intelligent Zoom: you can only increase the zoom ratio up to 2x.)
- Focusing Area": "Normal: Wide 50 cm - infinity
- AF Macro / MF / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture: Wide 3 cm - infinity / Tele 30 cm - infinity"
- AF Assist Lamp: Yes (On / Off)
": "AF* / AF Macro* / MF *Each available with AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous)
Quick AF, Continuous AF (during motion picture recording), Touch AF/AE Function, Touch Shutter, Eye Sensor AF, Touch Pad AF, MF Assist, Touch MF Assist, AF+MF, Focus Peaking, One Shot AF (Set the Fn button in custom menu to AF-ON), Low Light AF, Starlight AF"
- Post Focus: Yes
- Focus Stacking: Yes
- AF Metering: "Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-area / Custom Multi / 1-area / Pinpoint
(Full area touch is available) "
- Shutter Speed: "Still Image:
Approx. 60 - 1/4,000 sec (Mechanical Shutter)
Approx. 1 - 1/16,000 sec (Electronic Shutter)
Time (Approx. 30 min)
Approx. 1/30 - 1/16,000 sec
Approx. 1/25 - 1/16,000 sec (in 24p recording)
Approx. 1/2 - 1/16,000 sec (Video M Mode / MF Mode)"
- File Format: "Still Image: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.31) / RAW
4K PHOTO: MP4
Motion Picture: AVCHD Progressive, AVCHD (Audio format: Dolby Audio 2ch), MP4 (Audio format: AAC 2ch)"
- Recording Mode: "Intelligent Auto (by iA Button)
P, A, S, M (by Aperture Ring and Shutter Speed Dial)"
- Filter: Expressive / Retro / Old Days / High Key / Low Key / Sepia / Monochrome / Dynamic Monochrome / Rough Monochrome* / Silky Monochrome* / Impressive Art / High Dynamic / Cross Process / Toy Effect / Toy Pop / Bleach Bypass / Miniature Effect / Soft Focus* / Fantasy / Star Filter* / One Point Color / Sunshine* (22 filters) *For photos only.
- Burst Shooting Mode (Approx.): "[AFS] H: 11 frames/sec, M: 7 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
[AFF/AFC] H: 5.5 frames/sec (with Live View), M: 5.5 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)"
- 4K PHOTO Mode: (*2)"4K Burst: 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min
4K Burst (S/S): 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min
4K Pre-Burst: 30 frames/sec, approx. 2 sec
Exif Information: Yes (Each JPEG image cropped out of the 4K burst file complies with EXIF.)
Auto Marking Function: Auto / Face Priority / Motion Priority (in 4K Burst mode and 4K Burst (S/S) mode)"
- Motion Picture Recording: (*2) MP4"[4K]
1920x1080" "FHD/60p: 28Mbps
1280x720" HD/30p: 10Mbps
AVCHD "[Full HD]
1920x1080" "FHD/60p: 28Mbps, 60p recording
FHD/60i: 17Mbps, 60i recording
FHD/30p: 24Mbps, 60i recording (sensor output is 30fps)
FHD/24p: 24Mbps, 24p recording "
- Continuous Recordable Time:
(Motion Picture): (*2)" MP4 "4K/30p: Approx. 70 min
FHD/60p: Approx. 80 min" AVCHD "FHD/60p: Approx. 90 min (rear monitor), 80 min (LVF)
FHD/60i: Approx. 90 min (rear monitor), 80 min (LVF)"
- Actual Recordable Time
(Motion Picture): (*2)" MP4 "4K/30p: Approx. 35 min
FHD/60p: Approx. 40 min"
AVCHD "FHD/60p: Approx. 45 min (rear monitor), 40 min (LVF)
FHD/60i: Approx. 45 min (rear monitor), 40 min (LVF)"
- Exposure: Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
- Exposure Compensation: 1/3 EV step, +/-5 EV (when set with the control ring / touch menu) (+/-3 EV for motion picture / 4K PHOTO), +/-3 EV (when set with the dial)
- Light Metering: Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
- ISO Sensitivity: "Still Image: Auto / i.ISO / 100* / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 / 25600 *Extended ISO
Motion Picture: Auto / 100* / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 *Extended ISO
(Changeable to 1/3 EV step)"
- Still Picture Recording: 4:3 4736x3552 (17M) (L) / 3360x2520 (8.5M) (M) / 2368x1776 (4M) (S)
3:2 4928x3288 (16M) (L) / 3504x2336 (8M) (M) / 2496x1664 (4M) (S)
16:9 5152x2904 (15M) (L) / 3840x2160 (8M) (M) / 1920x1080 (2M) (S)
1:1 3552x3552 (12.5M) (L) / 2528x2528 (6.5M) (M) / 1776x1776 (3M) (S)
- Image Quality: RAW / RAW+Fine / RAW+Standard / Fine / Standard
- White Balance: "AWB / AWBc / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set 1, 2, 3, 4 / Color Temperature Setting
Photo Style: Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, L. Monochrome, L. Monochrome D, Scenery, Portrait, Custom
Picture Adjustment: "Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Saturation*, Color Tone**, Filter Effect**, Grain Effect**
*Except for Monochrome mode. **For Monochrome mode only."
- Aspect Bracket: Yes
- AE Bracket: 3, 5, 7 images in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV step, Max. +/-3 EV
- Aperture Bracket: 3, 5 or all positions in 1 EV step
- Focus Bracket: 1 to 999 images, focus steps can be set in 10 levels
- White Balance Bracket: 3 images in blue/amber axis or in magenta/green axis
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal): Yes (On / Off)
- Wi-Fi: "IEEE 802.11b/g/n
2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11 ch)
WPA / WPA2
Infrastructure Mode / WPS"
Bluetooth: Bluetooth® v4.2 (Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE))
Self Timer: 2 sec / 10 sec / 10 sec (3 images)
- Playback Mode: All, Picture Only, Video Only, Slideshow (All / Picture Only / Video Only, duration & effect is selectable), Calendar
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback: 12,30-thumbnails / Yes
- Rating / Rotate Image / Protect:Yes / Yes / Yes
- Show Histogram / Show Highlights: Yes / Yes
- Retouch: Clear Retouch
- Image Composition: Light Composition, Sequence Composition
- Creating a Motion Picture from Still Pictures: Time Lapse Video, Stop Motion Video
- RAW Processing: Yes
- Resize / Cropping: Yes / Yes
- Title Edit / Text Stamp: Yes / Yes
- Video Divide: Yes
- Direct Print: PictBridge compatible
- OSD Language: Please refer to "OSD" Sheet
- Viewfinder: "0.38"" LVF (Live View Finder) (2,760k dots equiv.), Field of View: Approx. 100%
Magnification: Approx. 1.39x / 0.7x (35 mm camera equivalent)"
- LCD Monitor: "3.0"" (7.5cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (1240k dots)
Static Touch Control
Field of View: Approx. 100%, AF Coating"
- Flash (Bundled): "GN7 ISO100·m / GN10 ISO200·m
Auto*, Auto/Red-eye Reduction*, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off *For iA, iA+ mode only.
Flash Synchro: 1st / 2nd Slow Sync.
Synchronization for flash dimming and exposure compensation
0.6 - 14.1m (Wide / ISO Auto), 0.3 - 8.5m (Tele / ISO Auto)"
- Recording Media: "SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card (Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards)"
- Microphone / Speaker: Stereo / Mono
- Interface: microHDMI typeD (*3), USB2.0 Micro-B
- Power: "Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1025mAh, 7.4 Wh) (Included)
USB power charging"
- Battery Life (Approx.): "Approx. 340 images (rear monitor), 270 images (LVF), 320 images (LVF eco30fps setting) (when not using flash)
Approx. 300 images (rear monitor), 240 images (LVF), 280 images (LVF eco30fps setting) (when using flash, CIPA Standard) (*1)"
- Included Software: "· The software to edit and playback images on computer is not bundled with this camera. To do this, PHOTOfunSTUDIO is available for download at Panasonic website using computer connected to the Internet.
This Kit Includes:
LUMIX DC-LX100 II Point and Shoot Digital Camera - Black (DC-LX100M2)
Panasonic LUMIX DC-LX100 II Point and Shoot Digital Camera - Black (DC-LX100M2)
Our Price: $897.99
Photo and Video Professional Editing Suite
Tech Smart USA Photo and Video Professional Editing Suite
Our Price: $99.95
Ultra SDXC 64GB UHS Class 10 Memory Card, Up to 80MB/s Read Speed
Sandisk Ultra SDXC 64GB UHS Class 10 Memory Card, Up to 80MB/s Read Speed
Our Price: $27.99
Camera Bag for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras (Small)
Deco Gear Camera Bag for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras (Small)
Our Price: $49.95