Tamron's All-In-One Zoom Lens Evolution Continues with an Exceptional Lens for Full-Frame Cameras.
This 28-300mm lens delivers superb image quality in a remarkably compact, lightweight package. The advanced optical construction includes four LD (Low Dispersion) glass elements, three Molded-Glass Aspherical elements, one Hybrid Aspherical element, one XR (Extra Refractive Index) glass element, and one element of UXR (Ultra-Extra Refractive Index) glass. The full use of specialized glass elements contributes to making the lens as compact and lightweight as possible, while minimizing aberrations, resulting in superior image quality. This versatile high-power zoom is designed for use on both full-frame and APS-C DSLRs incorporates PZD (Piezo Drive) - a standing-wave ultrasonic motor system optimized for swift, quiet AF - and Tamron's acclaimed VC (Vibration Compensation) mechanism. Its upgraded cosmetic design with elegant tungsten silver brand ring, circular diaphragm for spectacular blur effects and moisture-resistant construction add to the appeal of this exceptional All-In-One zoom.
- Model Name: A010
- Focal Length: 28-300
- Format size: Di
- Maximum Aperture: F/3.5-6.3
- Minimum Aperture: F/22-40
- Diagonal Angle of View: (on Full-Frame) 75?23' - 8?15'
- Diagonal Angle of View: (on APS-C) 52?58' - 5?20'
- Lens Construction: 19 elements, 15 groups
- Minimum Focus Distance: 19.3 in at 300mm
- Max. Mag. Ratio: 1:3.5 19.3" at 300mm
- Filter Diameter: 67mm
- Overall Length: 3.8"
- Maximum Diameter: 74.4mm
- Weight: 19 oz.
- Diaphragm Blades: 7 (circular diaphragm)
- Standard Accessory: Flower-shaped Lens Hood
- Compatible Mount: Canon, Nikon, Sony*
* Sony mount is without VC as stabilization is built-in Sony DSLR camera bodies
This Kit Includes:
28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD Lens for Nikon
Tamron 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD Lens for Nikon
Our Price: $699.00