- TomTom GO 620 GPS (US-CAN-MEX)
- PocketPro XL Hardshell Case
- Lifetime Maps (World)
- MyDrive Cloud App
- Lifetime TomTom Trafffic via Smartphone
- Advanced Lane Guidance
- Hands-free calling
- Updates via Wi-Fi
- Smartphone messages
- Compatible with Siri and Google Now
- Active magnetic mount
TomTom GO 620
Meet the TomTom GO 620 - the smarter, faster, better connected GPS. Wi-Fi connectivity lets you update without a computer. Voice controlled hands-free calling and smartphone messages offer connectivity with safety. With TomTom MyDrive, plan routes on your phone and the GPS is ready when you get in the car. Free lifetime maps, traffic, and safety camera updates are all included - even get alerts for average speed zones. 6 inch screen size.
Updates via Wi-Fi
Get the latest maps and software for your TomTom GO via built-in Wi-Fi. No computer needed. Your GPS device will notify you when new updates are available - simply connect to your preferred Wi-Fi network and choose what to install from the menu.
Hear text messages from your smartphone safely, with your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road. Let your TomTom GO read them out for you or simply call contacts who message you via hands-free calling. All while the phone stays in your pocket.
Compatible with Siri and Google Now
Activate and talk to Siri or Google Now by tapping a button on your TomTom GO and using its built-in microphone. Get full access to your personal assistant with your phone safely tucked away in your bag or pocket saving battery life.
TomTom GO learns your driving habits and predicts when you're likely to drive to frequent destinations saved in My Places. Thanks to smart learning, the more you drive with it the more accurate its predictions will become.
Your TomTom GO's speaker and microphone are designed for high-quality, hands-free calls in the car. Simply connect your phone via Bluetooth. You'll clearly see who's calling on your GPS device's screen. Your phone stays safely away saving battery.
Start-up, destinations searches, route calculation - it's all faster with TomTom GO's upgraded processor. Each tap, swipe, or voice command will be registered instantly so you can enjoy all the navigation you need with zero hassle.
Lifetime TomTom Traffic
Insanely accurate traffic information enables your TomTom GO to intelligently plan routes around traffic. With real-time updates from millions of drivers, it's like having a huge network of friends helping you choose the best route to take.
Lifetime World Maps
Download and update maps from around the world at no extra cost for the life of your TomTom GO. Choose the best map for your trip from North America, through Europe and Africa, all the way to Australia and New Zealand. We've got you covered.
Lifetime Safety Cameras
Advance warnings on your TomTom GO will let you know whenever you're approaching a fixed, mobile or average speed camera, and remind you of the speed limit. You can receive updated safety camera locations free of charge for the lifetime of your device.
Plan routes, check live traffic, and save favorites ? anytime, anywhere ? from your smartphone, tablet, or PC. Your TomTom GO will pick up any destinations or favorites set on MyDrive as soon as it powers on in the car and connects to your smartphone.
Active Magnetic Mount
The unique magnetic mount makes it easy to install your TomTom GO every time you drive. You can dock or undock your GPS device in a second with one hand. Find the perfect spot in your car by adjusting the mount for either windshield or dashboard use.
TomTom Services via Smartphone
Activate live services like traffic by connecting to your smartphone via the TomTom MyDrive app. Your TomTom GO uses your smartphone's data connection to provide you with real-time traffic, safety camera updates, and MyDrive content. On average, less than 10 MB of data per month is used.
Control your TomTom GO with the power of your voice. Say "Hello TomTom" to activate voice control and quickly set your next destination, get an alternate route, or adjust settings. Focus on driving while your TomTom GO takes care of the rest.
- Screen Size: 6 inch (15 cm) touch screen
- Screen Resolution: WVGA
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels, 154 ppi
- Touchscreen Type: Capacitive screen
- Internal Memory: 16 GB
- micro SD Card Support: Yes, up to 32 GB
- Battery Lifetime: Up to 1 hour
- Vehicle Mount: Active magnetic mount
Bluetooth (for calls, messages, Siri & Google Now): Yes
Voice Control: Yes
TomTom Services via smartphone: Yes
TomTom Services via built-in SIM: No
3D Buildings: Yes
Built-in Wi-Fi: Yes
- Detailed Coverage: Canada, Mexico, United States
- Detailed Traffic Coverage: Canada, Mexico, United States
Safety Camera Coverage
- Available For: Canada, Mexico, United States
- User Interface: Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, South African English, Spanish, Spanish (Latin American), Swedish, Turkish, UK English, US English
- Spoken Instructions: Afrikaans, Arabic, Australian English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Dutch Belgium, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Irish English, Italian, Lithuanian, New Zealand English, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazil, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Spanish (Latin American)
This Kit Includes:
Hard EVA Case with Zipper for Tablets and GPS - 7 Inch
Deco Gear Hard EVA Case with Zipper for Tablets and GPS - 7 Inch
Our Price: $12.99
GO 620 GPS 6" Touch Screen (US-CAN-MEX)
TomTom GO 620 GPS 6" Touch Screen (US-CAN-MEX)
Our Price: $279.99