- Pentax K-3 II Digital SLR Camera - Body Only
- 32GB SDHC/SDXC Class 10 UHS-1 R40 Memory Card
- Flexible Mini Table-top Tripod
- Compact Deluxe Gadget Bag
- Hi-Speed SD USB 2.0 Card Reader
- 3 Piece Lens Cleaning Kit
- LCD Screen Protector 3-Pack
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Pentax K-3 II Camera
- 24.35 effective megapixel AA Filter-less CMOS sensor
- Pixel Shift Resolution System
- 8.3 frames per second of continuous shooting
- Built-in GPS with ASTROTRACER, Compass and Log functions
Building on Performance
Building upon the legacy of the award-winning K-3, the PENTAX K-3 II offers outstanding image quality and operability to meet a photographer's greatest demands. It features an impressive 24.35 effective megapixel AA Filter-less APS-C CMOS sensor, along with a high-performance 27-point AF system and 8.3 frames per second of continuous shooting. The addition of the Pixel Shift Resolution System delivers more truthful color reproduction and finer details while significantly lowering the level of high-sensitivity noise. With the updated PENTAX Real-time Scene Analysis System, supported by the 86K-pixel RGB light-metering sensor, the K-3 II has the most responsive subject tracking of all PENTAX DSLRs. Thanks to its high-precision gyro-sensor, the K-3 II assures more effective camera-shake compensation up to 4.5EV steps. The K-3 II's built-in GPS and Electronic Compass extends the range of your photo shooting expedition, while the built-in ASTROTRACER function simplifies astrophotography by eliminating the need of an extra accessory to capture celestial objects such as stars, nebulas and planets. With a weather-resistant and dust proof magnesium alloy body, this exceptional field camera allows you to get closer to the action in the most extreme conditions.
24 Effective Megapixels in an APS-C Sized CMOS Sensor
Designed for the demanding photographer, the K-3II features a 24.35 effective megapixel AA Filter-less APS-C sized CMOS sensor for outstanding image quality. The Prime III image-processing engine assures high quality image output up to ISO 51200.
Fast, Continuous Shooting at 8.3FPS
Never miss the perfect shot with an incredibly fast frame rate of 8.3FPS, for extreme action capture and demanding high performance shooting.
SAFOX 11 27-Point AF System
The SAFOX 11 autofocus module maximizes 27 AF sensors and a vast light sensitivity range of ?3EV to +18EV. This focus module includes 25 cross sensors and three AF sensors designed to detect the light flux of an F2.8 lens, making it easy to obtain pinpoint focus on the subject when using a large-aperture lens. The Expanded AF area allows for accurate focusing, even on moving subjects.
Built-in GPS Functionality and Electronic Compass
The built-in GPS module extends the range of your photo shooting expedition. Use the Electronic compass to help find your way while GPS Log lets you keep track of where the trails have taken you. With the addition of ASTROTRACER, eliminate the need of an extra accessory with this functionality built directly into the camera to capture celestial objects such as stars, nebulas and planets.
Pixel Shift Resolution System
The Pixel Shift Resolution System captures 4 images of the same scene by shifting the image sensor by a single pixel for each image, and then synthesizes them into a single composite image. The result is exceptional detail and true-to-life color accurate images as this innovative system obtains full RGB information from every pixel. The composite process also effectively reduces image noise in high ISO settings.
Improved AF Tracking Performance
The K-3 II assures the most responsive subject tracking in all PENTAX DSLRs thanks to the combination of a state-of-the-art AF algorithm and the advanced PENTAX Real-Time Scene Analysis System. Enjoy improved AF tracking performance in AF Continuous mode, while providing an extra-wide measurable luminance range (?3EV to +18EV).
Pentaprism Viewfinder for 100% Field of View
What you see is what you get with the K-3 II. Experience magnification at approximately 0.95x.
Fully Weather Sealed
With 92 seals, the K-3 II boasts a fully weather and cold proof design to resist water, fog, snow, sand and dust, for top performance in extreme field conditions.
Improved In-body Shake Reduction (SR)
The K-3II's in-body shake reduction (SR) mechanism effectively compensates for camera shake up to 4.5EV steps regardless of the lens type mounted.
Diffraction Correction helps to suppress aberrations that degrade the definition of the image, which often occurs when shooting with a larger F-stop.
Professional H.264 Video
Enhance your video recording experience with full HD movie capture in the H.264 format (1920x1080 pixels; 60i/30p). Interval movie mode captures a series of 4K-resolution movie clips at a fixed interval.
FLUCARD For PENTAX Connectivity
Wirelessly connect with your smartphone using the FLUCARD for PENTAX. Enjoy wireless image browsing, live viewing and operate functions such as shutter release, tough operation for AF point and exposure settings.
When the SR unit detects the panning motion of the camera, it controls the SR mechanism movement to help produce the best image possible under the given conditions.
Faster Focusing at AF.S
When used with our new PENTAX lenses*, the AF.S focusing speed on K-3II is even faster since the lens activation method is optimized to eliminate redundant movement at the last moment's "fine adjustment" step.
*New lenses: HD PENTAX-DA 18-50mm WR RE/ HD PENTAX-D FA 150-450mm/HD PENTAX-D FA 70-200mm
Large, Easy-to-View 3.2-inch LCD Monitor
The 3.2-inch high-resolution LCD monitor with approximately 1,037,000 dots (in a 3:2 aspect ratio) features a protective tempered-glass front panel for added durability. The unique air-gapless construction effectively reduces the reflection and dispersion of the light to improve visibility during outdoor shooting.
- Type: CMOS w primary color filter and integrated Shake and Dust Reduction sensor system
- Size: 23.5 x 15.7mm
- Color Depth: 8 bits/channel JPG, 14 bits/channel RAW
- Effective Pixels: 24.35 MP
- Total Pixels: 24.71 MP
- Recorded Resolutions Photo: Jpeg ? L (24M:6016x4000), M (14M: 4608x3072), S (6M: 3072x2048), XS (2M: 1920x1280), RAW ? L (24M:6016x4000)
- Movie (resolution/FPS): Full HD (1920x1080, 60i/50i/30p/25p/24p); HD (1280x720, 60p/50p/30p/25p/24p)
- Quality levels: * * * Best, * * Better, * Good, RAW (14-bit)
- Dust Removal: DR II (ultrasonic vibration to low pass filter) with Dust Alert function
- Type/Construction: PENTAX KAF2 bayonet stainless steel mount
- Usable Lenses: PENTAX KAF3, KAF2, KAF and KA (K mount, 35mm screwmount, 645/67 med format lenses usable with adapter and/or restrictions)
- SDM Function: Yes
- Power Zoom Function: Yes (Power Zoom Only)
- Type: SAFOX 11 TTL phase-matching - 27 point (25 cross type focus points in the center)
- Focus Modes: AF Single (w focus lock, focus/shutter priority selectable), AF Continuous (w focus/FPS priority selectable), Manual
- Focus Point Adjustment: Spot, Select, Expanded Area (S, M, L), Zone select, Auto (27 AF points)
- Type: Pentaprism
- Coverage (field of view): 100%
- Magnification: 0.95X (w 50mm F1.4 at infinity)
- Standard Focusing Screen: Natural-Bright-Matte III (interchangeable)
- Diopter Adjustment: -2.5m to 1.5m
- Depth of Field Preview: Optical (diaphragm stop-down), Digital
- Type: 3.2" TFT color LCD with brightness/color adjustment and AR coating and air-gapless glass
- Resolution: 1037K dots
- Wide Angle Viewable: Yes
- Type: Hotshoe (P-TTL), high speed sync and wireless w PENTAX dedicated flash, X-Sync Socket
- Synchronization Speed: 1/180 sec
- Internal Memory: n/a
- Removable Memory: SD, SDHC, SDXC, EyeFi, Flucard
- Ports: USB 3.0 hi-speed, AV out, HDMI out, DC in, cable switch, 3.5mm stereo microphone, X-sync socket
- Video Out: HD (via HDMI), NTSC, PAL
- Printer Interfaces: n/a
- Power Source: Rechargeable Li-Ion battery D-LI90, D-BG5 Battery Grip (optional) with trays for 2nd D-Li90 battery or 6x AA batteries
- Recordable Images: Approx 720
- Playback Time: Approx 370 min
- Movie Recording Time: Approx 25 min (automatic overheat shutdown protection)
- AC Adapter Available: Yes (optional) K-AC132
- Body Dimensions (W x H x D): 5.17in x 3.94in x 3.05in
- Body Weight: Without battery or removable memory: 25.2 oz.
- Loaded and Ready: 28.2 oz.
- Construction Material(s): Magnesium alloy shell over metal chassis
- Weather Resistant: Yes (92 special sealing parts)
- Operating Temperature: 14-104 degrees F (-10 to 40 degrees C)
- English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Finnish,
Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Turkish, Greek, Russian
- Type: Sensor-Shift Shake Reduction with rotational compensation (Up to 4.5 Stops)
- Electronic Level Function: Yes, verification via viewfinder and LCD panel
- Type: TTL open aperture metering using 86K pixel RGB sensor
- Sensitivity range: EV -3 to 20 (ISO 100, 50mm F1.4)
- Multi-Segment: Yes
- Center Weighted: Yes
- Spot: Yes
- Exposure Compensation: +/- 5 EV (1/3 and 1/2 steps)
- Exposure Lock: Yes
- Exposure Bracketing: Yes (2, 3, or 5 frames, up to +/- 2 EV in 1/3 or 1/2 steps)
- Auto: ISO 100-51200 (1, 1/2, 1/3 steps), Auto ISO range selectable
- Bulb Mode: Auto ISO n/a
- Manual: 100-51200 (1, 1/2, 1/3 steps)
- AUTO WB, Multi Auto WB, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Fluorescent Light (D: Daylight Color, N: Daylight White, W: Cool White, L:Warm White), Tungsten Light, Flash, CTE, Manual mode(s): Yes, Manual WB (up to 3 settings), Color Temperature Configuration (up to 3 settings), Copying the white balance setting of a captured image *WB fine adjustment available in all modes
- Type: Electronically controlled, vertical-run, focal plane shutter
- Shutter Speed: 1/8000 to 30 sec (1/3 or 1/2 steps), Bulb
- Mode Selection: Green, Hyper Program (P), Sensitivity Priority (Sv), Shutter Priority (Tv), Aperture Priority (Av), Shutter & Aperture Priority (TAv), Metered Manual, Bulb, X-Speed, USER (3 presets)
- Custom Image Modes: Bright, Natural, Portrait, Landscape, Vibrant, Radiant, Muted, Bleach Bypass, Reversal Film, Monochrome, Cross Processing
- HDR: Auto, HDR1, HDR2, HDR3, Exposure Bracket Value adjustable, Automatic composition correction function
*All include gamut radar and fine adjustment of saturation, hue, high/low key, contrast, and sharpness (regular and fine adjustment scales). Monochrome mode includes adjustments for filter effects (green, yellow, orange, red, magenta, blue, cyan, infrared), toning (sepia, warm/cool), high/low key, contrast, and sharpness (regular, fine, and extra sharp adjustment scales).
- Green Simplified Mode Available: Yes
- Pixel Shift Resolution: On / Off
- P/A/S/M/B: P, A, S, M, B (extended modes Sv, TAv)
- Date Stamp: n/a
- Digital Filters (capture): Extract Color, Toy Camera, Retro, High Contrast, Shading, Invert Color, Unicolor Bold, Bold Monochrome
- Data Record: Folder name (standard, date), file name (standard, customizable), embed copyright
- Mode Selection: Single, Continuous (H,M,L), Self-Timer (12s, 2s), Remote (0s, 3s, continuous), Exp. Bracketing (standard, timer, remote), Mirror up (standard, remote), HDR Capture (3 shots at 1EV, 2EV, or 3EV, 3 blend settings plus Auto, pixel alignment)
- Multi-exposure: Composite Mode (Additive/Average/Bright) Number of Shots (2 to 2000 images), 2 sec to 24 hrs, time delay available)
- Interval Shooting: Interval 2000 shots, 2 sec 40 24hr, time delay available
- Interval Composite: Composite Mode (Additive/Average/Bright) Number of Shots (2 to 2000 images), 2 sec to 24 hrs, time delay available) Save Process
- Continuous FPS (JPG ***):
- Continuous H: Approx 8.3 FPS (60 JPG, 23 RAW)
- Continuous M: Approx 4.5 FPS (100 JPG, 32 RAW)
- Continuous L: Approx 3.0 FPS (200 JPG, 52 RAW)
- Self-timer: Yes (12s, 2s)
- Remote Control: Yes, infrared (0s, 3s, continuous), cable switch
- Mode Selection: Single frame, multi-image display (6,12, 20, 35, 80 segmentation), display magnification (up to 16, 100% display and quick magnification available), rotating, histogram (Y histogram, RGB histogram), bright area warning, Auto Image Rotation, detailed info, Copyright Information (Photographer, Copyright holder), Folder Display, Calendar Filmstrip Display, Slide Show Mode
- Mode Pallet: Image Rotation, Digital Filter, Resize, Cropping, Slideshow, Save as Manual WB, RAW Development, Index Print, Protect, Movie Edit, Extract JPG from Movie, Magnification: up to 16X, scrollable, quick magnification.
- Digital Filters (playback): Base Parameter Adj, Extract Color, Toy Camera, Retro, High Contrast, Shading, Invert Color, Unicolor Bold, Bold Monochrome, Tone Expansion, Sketch, Water Color, Pastel, Posterization, Miniature, Soft, Starburst, Fish-eye, Slim
- Still: RAW (PEF, DNG), JPG (EXIF 2.30), DCF 2.0 compliant
- Movie: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264(MOV) - JPEG(AVI) for internal movie record
*For device connectivity. Bundled software requirements may vary.
- Windows 8 (32 bit/64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 bit/64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 bit/64 bit)
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit)
This Kit Includes:
K-3 II 24.35MP Digital SLR Camera with 3.2-Inch TFT LCD Screen - Body Only
Pentax K-3 II 24.35MP Digital SLR Camera with 3.2-Inch TFT LCD Screen - Body Only
Our Price: $849.00
32GB SDHC High Speed Memory Card
Extreme Speed 32GB SDHC High Speed Memory Card
Our Price: $27.99
Flexible Mini Table-top Tripod
General Brand Flexible Mini Table-top Tripod
Our Price: $14.99
Camera Bag for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras - Large
Deco Gear Camera Bag for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras - Large
Our Price: $39.95
Memory Card Reader, Card Wallet, Cleaning Kit and More
General Brand Memory Card Reader, Card Wallet, Cleaning Kit and More
Our Price: $6.95
3-Piece Digital Camera & Camcorder Screen Protectors for 3x5" LCD's (HF-SS45)
General Brand 3-Piece Digital Camera & Camcorder Screen Protectors for 3x5" LCD's (HF-SS45)
Our Price: $4.49