Pure. Professional. Performance.
The M-Series ATH-M40x professional monitor headphones are tuned flat for incredibly accurate audio monitoring across an extended frequency range. Your studio experience is enhanced with superior sound isolation and swiveling earcups for convenient one-ear monitoring. Engineered with pro-grade materials and robust construction, the M40x excels in professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring.
More About the M-Series Headphones
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
- Cutting-edge engineering and robust construction
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned flat for incredibly accurate sound monitoring across the entire frequency range
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90 degree swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cable (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable and 3.0 m straight cable)
- For professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency Response: 15 - 24,000 Hz
- Max Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1KHz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB
- Impedance: 35 ohms
- Weight: 8.5 oz (240 g) without cable and connector
- Cable - Detachable: Yes
- Cables Included: Two interchangeable cables: 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable and 3.0 m (9.8')
- straight cable
- Accessories Included: Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier
Suitable for headphones ranging from 16 to 150 Ohms, the A3 is potent enough to drive all but the most power hungry headphones. Use the low gain setting with high sensitivity IEMs, or switch it to high gain for full size headphones.
Audiophile Grade Design
The A3 offers superior sound quality through expertly selected components and design. Its pre-amplifier section is based on the TI OPA1642, with excellent layering, midrange resolution, and high frequency extension. The power amplifier section relies on the AD8397 for great bass control and smooth drive characteristics.
Sophisticated Bass Boost
A fully discrete bass boost circuit increases output by 3.5dB at 60Hz, producing a gentle swell of low end energy that preserves the overall sound field. The bass boost circuit is completely bypass when off to ensure low noise floor and purity of sound quality.
The A3 is handsome with an all aluminum body and chassis. Not only is it solid and sturdy, it also provides superior shielding from EM interference. A knurled volume knob is mated to a smooth turning ALPS potentiometer. Toggle switches are used for enhanced reliability and are easier to operate. A 1400mAh internal battery powers the A3 for up to 16 hours of use.
- Audio Input: 3.5 mm stereo Jack
- Headphone output: 3.5 mm stereo Jack
- Drive ability: 16 - 150 Ohm
- Power input: recommend DC5V 1A
- Battery Capacity: 1400 mAh
- Battery Life: 16 hrs
- Charging Time: 4 hrs
- THD: 0.004% (1 kHz)
- Output Impedance: 0.2 ohm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Weight: 92 g
This Kit Includes:
ATH-M40x Professional Studio Monitor Wired Headphone - Black
Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Studio Monitor Wired Headphone - Black
Our Price: $99.00
A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Titanium)
FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Titanium)
Our Price: $49.00