Pure. Professional. Performance.
The ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones are a great introduction to the critically acclaimed M-Series line. Modern design and high-quality materials combine to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio and effective isolation. An excellent choice for tracking and mixing.
More About the M-Series Headphones
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
Advanced build quality and engineering
40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
Convenient single-side cable exit
Designed for studio tracking and mixing
Type: Closed-back dynamic
Driver Diameter: 40 mm
Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
Frequency Response: 15 - 20,000 Hz
Maximum Input Power: 700 mW at 1 kHz
Sensitivity: 96 dB
Impedance: 47 ohms
Weight: 190 g (6.7 oz), without cable and connector
Cable: 3.0 m (9.8'), straight, left-side exit
Please note: Includes Both the Standard 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter and a 6.3mm (1/4") Screw-On Adapter.
A new generation: exquisite design, improved operation
The A1 utilizes a sandblasted aluminum alloyed chassis for a durable modern appearance and comfortable handholding. A transparent removable back clip adapts the A1 to different usage scenarios in style.
Plug-and-play instant audio improvement
With higher power hi-fidelity output than smartphones, the A1 satisifies your need for more sound quality and quantity
High quality electronic volume control
The A1's volume buttons are made of Alps microswitches for sensitive and reliable operation.
- VOL+: Press briefly to increase volume by one step, hold to continue increasing volume.
- VOL-: Press briefly to decrease volume by one step, hold to continue decreasing volume.
Four EQ modes for maximum flexibility
The A1 provides Flat, Bass1, Bass2 and Bass3 EQ modes, switchable simply by briefly pressing the power button, allowing you to best adapt the sound output to your earphones and your ears; moreover the indicator light clearly indicates the present EQ modes.
- EQ modes:
Blue LED on continuously: Flat EQ
Blue LED flashing once every 2 seconds: Bass1 EQ
Blue LED flashing twice every 2 seconds: Bass2 EQ
Blue LED flashing thrice every 2 seconds: Bass3 EQ
- Model Name/Number: A1
- Color Available: Silver
- Weight: 20g (incl. belt clip)
- Dimensions: 42mm x 40.7mm x 9.4mm
- Audio Input: Standard 3.5mm Port
- Headphone Output: Standard 3.5mm Port
- Drive Ability: 16~100 ohm (recommended)
- Power Input: DC 5V/0.8~1A (recommended)
- Battery Capacity: 160 mAh
- Battery Life: >/=13 h (32ohm loaded)
- Output Power: >/=78mW(16ohm / THD+N<1%)
- Charging Time: 90 mins
- THD+N: <0.05% (1kHz)
- Output Impedance: </= 0.2 ohm
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz~90 kHz(-3dB, Input: 300mV)
- SNR: >/=100dB (A-weighted)
- Input Sensitivity: 1.05Vrms(Vol=Max)
- MAX input Level: 1.35Vrms
- Crosstalk: >/=65 dB
- Channel Imbalance: </= 0.2dB
- Gain: 3.65dB
- Status LED: Yes
- MAX Output Voltage: 4.52Vp-p
- MAX Output Current: 50mA
- EQ Modes: Bass1: 2.7dB bass boost; Bass2: 5.2dB bass boost; Bass3: 5.2dB bass reduction
- MCU: MSP430
- Headphone AMP: TPA6130A2
- Sound Effects Module: 74HC4052PW+OPA2322AID
This Kit Includes:
Professional Monitor Headphones (ATH-M20X)
Audio-Technica Professional Monitor Headphones (ATH-M20X)
Our Price: $49.00
A1 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Silver)
FiiO A1 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Silver)
Our Price: $25.00