Garmin Speak Plus with Amazon Alexa is what you love about Amazon Alexa, now in your vehicle. Use voice control for hands-free access to music, news, navigation and more. Plus, a built-in dash cam gives you forward collision and lane departure warnings.
The small, interactive Garmin Speak Plus device works with the audio system in your vehicle, providing high-quality sound through your existing car stereo speakers. It also leverages the growing list of Amazon Alexa Skills to bring you a full range of voice-activated audio infotainment, smart home automation and other lifestyle-enhancing features on the go. Plus, exclusive Garmin-connected GPS navigation gives you turn-by-turn directions to specific destinations, activated by simply saying, "Alexa, ask Garmin.." Ask a simple question, or give a brief command, and Garmin Speak Plus turns your words into actions.
The unit's built-in dash cam driving recorder automatically records your drive and saves video footage whenever an incident is detected - to verify when and where the events occurred. Download our free VIRB Mobile app to your smartphone to view and share your footage.
In addition to recording, the camera also enables safety-enhancing GPS features such as forward collision and lane departure warnings. Forward collision warnings alert when you are driving too closely to the vehicle ahead, and lane departure warnings are provided if you drift off-road or cross lanes into oncoming traffic. When your vehicle is stopped at an intersection or in traffic, helpful "Go" alerts notify you when traffic ahead starts moving again.
Enjoy Music, Infotainment and More
Garmin Speak Plus can connect with a wide array of free- and subscription-based music services. Just ask Alexa to play music from Amazon Music, Pandora, SiriusXM and more. Additional streaming services, such as Spotify, are expected to be added as available. If you're an Amazon Prime member, Prime Music lets you stream4 more than 2 million songs - with selections by genre, mood or era. And if it's information you're seeking, ask Alexa to look up answers to your questions in Wikipedia or provide the latest weather report, traffic update, news briefing or your favorite podcast.
Your Go-to on the Go
Keep both hands on the wheel while using your voice to create shopping and to-do lists; just tell Alexa to add any items you think of en route. For real convenience, ask Alexa to put items in your online "shopping cart" and order them for home delivery. You can also ask Alexa to check what's on your calendar for today - or add an appointment to it. Locate a gas station. Check your bank balance. Or order takeout to be ready when you arrive at the restaurant. It?s easy to follow the latest sports scores or find out how your stocks are trending. There are thousands of Alexa Skills available for download from the Alexa Skills Store. Just say the word, and Alexa is ready to make things happen.
Drive with Garmin GPS Directions
Unlike other Amazon Alexa solutions designed for home or office, Garmin Speak Plus also integrates in-vehicle Alexa Voice Service with our exclusive GPS turn-by-turn navigation. Just tell it where you need to go, and Garmin Speak does the rest. It responds to your voice commands, provides spoken directions with street names and shows brightly colored arrows with audio prompts to indicate which lane you need to be in for your next turn or upcoming exit. No additional Garmin devices are needed to display the GPS directions. And there are no fees or subscriptions required for your navigation data. Map information is automatically kept up to date. And live updates on current traffic conditions and possible delays are yours for the asking.
Drive with Garmin GPS Directions
With wireless "smart" home connectivity, Alexa lets you remotely control various devices and systems - including lights, locks, thermostat and more - via spoken commands from your vehicle. For example, if you forget to lock your front door, you can do so remotely from your car without turning back. Or, if you realize you won't be home for some time, you can remotely reset the thermostat so you?re not cooling or heating an empty home. It?s automation that works to make life simpler.
Keep Traveling Companions Entertained
When you're on the road, Garmin Speak Plus voice service can help keep your passengers entertained with interactive games and trivia. They can learn about local attractions or historical sites. And they can even ask Alexa to pick a card, flip a coin or tell a few jokes.
Connect with Your Car Stereo
With its small footprint and compact design, the Garmin Speak Plus device mounts unobtrusively on your windshield. And because it works with your car stereo speakers, the sound quality is great. Simply download the free Garmin Speak app to your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone. The Garmin Speak app works with your phone and a suitable cellular data connection, allowing you to stream Alexa responses - including music - right through your vehicle's stereo system via Bluetooth or AUX port cable. To make sure your system's data is always up to date, software updates are automatically sent to your device on a regular basis. That way, your Garmin Speak Plus device will continue to get smarter as new features, mapping and skills become available.
PHYSICAL & PERFORMANCE
- Display size: 17.2 mm x 9.6 mm (0.68" x 0.38")
- Display resolution: 114 x 64 pixels
- Display type: OLED with LED light ring
- Weight: 38.8 g
- Power: Vehicle power cable (included)
- Magnetic mount: Yes
- 2 microphones, beamforming technology: Yes
- Built-in speaker: Yes
- Voice control: Yes
BUILT-IN DASH CAM
- MicroSD card: Included; Requires Class 10, minimum 4 GB data card; maximum 64 GB data card
- Resolution: Up to 1080p/30fps
- Field of View: 82 degree
- Forward Collision Warnings: Yes
- Lane Departure Warnings: Yes
- Automatically records driving footage: Yes
- Automatic Incident Detection: Yes (G-sensor)
- Go Alert: Yes
- Turn-by-turn GPS navigation: Yes. Enable the Garmin Speak skill for free, exclusive Garmin navigation. Just say, "Alexa, ask Garmin?"
- Automatic map updates: Yes
- Connected navigation (Cloud-based navigation): Yes
- Spoken turn-by-turn directions: Yes
- Lane guidance: Yes
- Hands-free calling: Accept/decline incoming calls
- Saved places (home, work, school): Yes
- Amazon's Alexa voice service: You can talk to Amazon Alexa on your Garmin Speak. Alexa lives in the cloud, so it's always getting smarter, adding new capabilities that are delivered to your device automatically.
- Music: Connect with a wide array of free- and subscription-based music services. Ask Alexa for music by artist, title or genre (Spotify not supported at this time).
- News and Infotainment: Listen to news, audiobooks, podcasts and more
- Time management: Place orders for home delivery, shop Amazon, etc
- Smart home: Remotely control smart home devices
- Access to Alexa skills: Customize features and explore thousands of skills in the Alexa app or the Alexa Skills Store.
- Some skills require linking to your Amazon account.
- Smartphone compatibility: Yes
- Requires Bluetooth-enabled smartphone: Yes
- Requires cellular data connection: Yes
- Stream media and Alexa responses through vehicle stereo: Yes
- Works with vehicle stereo: Connect via AUX (cable sold separately) or Bluetooth
- Garmin Speak app: Requires download of the free app to your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone during setup
- Alexa app: Use the free app and connect to your Amazon account
- Brand: Garmin
- Model: 010-01862-00
- Product dimensions: 37.5 mm x 37.7 mm
This Kit Includes:
Speak Plus with Amazon Alexa and built-in Dash Cam (Black) - 010-01862-00
Garmin Speak Plus with Amazon Alexa and built-in Dash Cam (Black) - 010-01862-00
Our Price: $129.99
Universal Weighted GPS Navigation Dash-Mount for Garmin, TomTom, Magellan
Deco Gear Universal Weighted GPS Navigation Dash-Mount for Garmin, TomTom, Magellan
Our Price: $29.99