Inside the super compact Panasonic LUMIX LX10 beats the heart of a photographic enthusiast. The LUMIX LX10 is powered by Panasonic's leading 1-inch 4K sensor, pumping out 20 megapixels of detail backed up by a super bright 3X LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX F/1.4-2.8 (24-72mm) lens. Panasonic leads in 4K and the LUMIX LX10 offers a mix of 4K Ultra HD video recording, lighting fast 4K PHOTO, Post Focus, and now internal Focus Stacking modes. A lens mounted control ring provides the feel of a DSLR without the bulk. And with WiFi and the ability to recharge by USB, on the go photography has never been easier.
- Large 1", 20 Megapixel sensor delivers brighter, more colorful photos with fewer image artifacts
- 3x (24-72mm) F/1.4-2.8 LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX optical zoom lens performance, with super bright F/1.4-2.8 aperture for impressive background defocus effects
- 4K Ultra HD video recording plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus and internal Focus Stacking modes
- Premium lens-mounted control ring brings DSLR-like exposure control to a compact point-and-shoot camera body
- Large 3.0-inch touch monitor (approx.1040k-dot) tilts upward 180 degree for easy selfi photos
- USB Mobile Charging Friendly
The Heart of 4K
Inside the LUMIX LX10 beats the heart of a photographic enthusiast. And with a 1-in, 20 MP 4K sensor, LEICA lens and more, you’ll feel it in every image.
1-inch 4K Picture Quality
The 1-inch 20.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor records 4K and high-quality photos in super-sharp detail. Combined with the Venus Engine, ISO12800 / Extended ISO25600 recording with stunning picture quality is possible.
F1.4-2.8 LEICA DC Lens
Photo creativity is based on light, and it all begins with the lens. With the LUMIX LX10 a crystal-clear F1.4-2.8 24-72mm LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX lens provides a decisive edge even in low light, and adds a beautiful bokeh effect.
With a minimum focusing distance of 3cm (wide) and 30cm (tele), capturing spectacular close-up details, even handheld, is possible thanks to a proven POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer).
Ultra High Speed Focusing
Fast-action focusing is never a problem thanks to the DFD (Depth From Defocus) that instantly calculates the distance to the subject and quickly establishes a focus lock for 6 fps burst AFC or 10 fps burst AFS.
4K delivers a far more intense viewing experience. Its native resolution of 3,840 x 2,160 pixels is four times larger than Full HD for a much higher level of detail.
Unmissable Moments With 4k Photo
With the LX10 photography from 4K technology is easy. The camera's 4K PHOTO mode taps into 4K video recorded at a blistering 30 frames per second, to let you select the single best image after shooting, for unmissable moments.
Shoot Now, Focus Later
Now even after you've taken the photo you can refocus it with Post Focus. Just review the image on the camera's screen and touch the part of the photo you want to be pinpoint sharp. It's that simple
Built-in Focus Stacking
Focus Stacking mode enables you to adjust in-focus areas after shooting by easily combining multiple images in the LUMIX LX10. A great benefit when shooting macro images.
Tilting Selfie Display
The large 3.0-inch (approx. 1040k-dot) touch-screen monitor tilts upward to selfies and ground level photography easy. When flipped up 180 degrees, selfie settings are automatically set.
The Control You Want
A lens-mounted aperture ring adds precise control of the bright LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX lens (F/1.4-2.8). Plus, dual control of the lens ring and rear dial adds manual control of shutter, zoom and focus.
Bracketing Focus And Aperture
Focus Bracket and Aperture Bracketing provide additional creative options. Select the mode that matches the situation or conditions, then choose the best photo after shooting.
The Light Composition function builds an image from video by choosing and saving bright pixels to produce a dramatic image of situations like fireworks or night scenery
Full HD High Speed Video
Record high-speed videos at 120 fps in FHD quality for scenes that can't be seen with the naked eye, and play them back in dramatic slow motion.
4K Live Cropping
With 4K Live Cropping only the recording frame moves while the camera maintains a fixed position, allowing for stable panning
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.15 x 2.36 x 1.65 in.
- Weight: Approx. 310 g with battery and SD memory card (0.68 lb); Approx. 280 g without battery and SD memory card (0.62 lb)
- Camera Effective Pixels: 20.1 Megapixels
- Sensor Size: 1-inch high sensitivity MOS sensor
- Aperture: F1.4-2.8 / 9 diaphragm blades
- Optical Zoom: 3x
- Lens: LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX
- Optical Image Stabilizer: 5-axis HYBRID O.I.S.
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n; 2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11ch); WPA / WPA2; Infrastructure Mode / WPS
- LCD Monitor: 3.0" TFT screen LCD display
- Recording Media: SD memory card, SDHC memory card, SDXC memory card
- Microphone/Speaker: Stereo/Mono
- Interface: microHDMI Type D, USB 2.0 Micro-B
- Power: Li-ion battery pack (7.2V, 680mAh, 4.9 Wh)
- Battery Life (Approx.): 260 images, CIPA standard
This Kit Includes:
LUMIX LX10 4K Digital Camera 20.1 MP OIS 3x Optical Zoom Leica DC Lens DMC-LX10
Panasonic LUMIX LX10 4K Digital Camera 20.1 MP OIS 3x Optical Zoom Leica DC Lens DMC-LX10
Our Price: $597.99
Camera Bag for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras (Small)
Deco Photo Camera Bag for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras (Small)
Our Price: $49.95
Professional 633x 64GB UHS-1 Class 10 SDXC Memory Card
Lexar Professional 633x 64GB UHS-1 Class 10 SDXC Memory Card
Our Price: $9.99
Photo Video Suite PaintShop Pro with VideoStudio SE (Digital Download)
Corel Photo Video Suite PaintShop Pro with VideoStudio SE (Digital Download)
Our Price: $99.00
All-in-One Cleaning Kit for Lenses and DSLR Cameras w/ Carry Case
Deco Photo All-in-One Cleaning Kit for Lenses and DSLR Cameras w/ Carry Case
Our Price: $29.95