The Canon EOS 7D Mark II Wi-Fi Adapter Kit adds the convenience of Wi-Fi compatibility* to the features you can now utilize with the EOS 7D Mark II camera. By simply inserting the new Wi-Fi Adapter** W-E1 into the SD card slot, you can take advantage of Wi-Fi* capabilities such as remote shooting or viewing and transferring still images and movies (MP4) using a compatible smart device (with the Camera Connect app*) or a computer (using EOS Utility). When combined with the robust features of the EOS 7D Mark II, including the 20.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor, up to 10.0 fps shooting speed, Dual Pixel CMOS AF for brilliant Live View AF and more, these new Wi-Fi capabilities give you a more expansive interaction with your EOS 7D Mark II than ever before.
Superlative Sensor for Gorgeous Images.
The EOS 7D Mark II has a newly designed 20.2 Megapixel sensor that delivers high-resolution image files with stunning detail and impressive clarity. Optimized for low-light shooting, the EOS 7D Mark II's sensor captures images at up to ISO 16000 (expandable to H1: 25600, H2: 51200) with remarkably low noise, thanks to its improved, higher sensitivity design. Phenomenal for stills, the EOS 7D Mark II's sensor is equally up to the task for movies, delivering Full HD capture even at rates of up to 60p.
Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors
The EOS 7D Mark II's sensor works seamlessly with its Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors for advanced image processing across the board. These image processors help the EOS 7D Mark II capture up to 1090 JPEG, 31 RAW, and 19 RAW + JPEG shots in a single burst for amazing action photography. Further, they enable the camera's powerful image processing on-the-fly: lens aberration, variances in peripheral illumination and image distortion can all be corrected in real time thanks to the EOS 7D Mark II's Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors.
High speed continuous shooting up to 10.0 fps allows you to capture fast action.
With a new, rugged shutter designed for 200,000 cycles, the EOS 7D Mark II can shoot up to 10 frames per second to capture all the action. With super quick AF and exposure systems complementing the shutter's 55 msec shutter release time lag, the EOS 7D Mark II is tailored to meet and even exceed the speed of the action. Refined mechanics like a newly designed, more efficient shutter-drive motor and a vibration dampened mirror drive mean impressive performance for high caliber image quality, fast.
Achieve Impressive AF During Video Capture.
Canon's innovative Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables you to shoot video like a camcorder with smooth, fast, and accurate autofocus and lets you enjoy instant and precise autofocus even when shooting stills.
HD Quality, EOS Performance.
While offering performance improvements across the board for still photography, the EOS 7D Mark II is also an incredibly capable HD movie camera. Taking advantage of its Dual Pixel CMOS AF capabilities, the EOS 7D Mark II has customizable Movie Servo AF options: not only can AF location be defined, AF speed and tracking intervals can be specified too, for fluid, smooth focus transitions. The EOS 7D Mark II delivers refined and detailed image quality with Full HD 60P recording at ISO values up to 16000, has an HDMI output and records to both SD and CF cards for versatility and security during important shoots.
Intelligent Viewfinder II provides approximately 100% field of view for shooting ease.
The EOS 7D Mark II's Intelligent Viewfinder II makes it easy to both shoot, change and confirm camera settings and shooting modes all without looking away from the viewfinder. Displaying approximately 100% of the composition, the viewfinder can show settings like shooting mode, exposure level, white balance, drive mode, AF operation, metering mode, recording format, even an electronic level and more. All of this information can be displayed by or superimposed easily over the image for review while shooting, and multiple views are customizable through the EOS 7D Mark II's simple user interface.
Magnesium alloy body with shutter durability up to 200,000 cycles and enhanced dust and weather resistance.
The EOS 7D Mark II is constructed of the highest quality materials, and to exacting standards that ensure unfettered performance at all times. For example, the shutter can shoot at speeds up to 1/8000 sec. for up to 200,000 cycles, the chassis is built of lightweight and rigid magnesium, and the camera's seals are built to resist water and dust. This combination makes the EOS 7D Mark II ready for almost anything.
3.0-inch Clear View II LCD monitor (approximately 1,040,000 dots) for bright and clear viewing.
The EOS 7D Mark II comes with a 3.0-inch Clear View II LCD monitor for shooting videos and stills. Displaying fine detail (at approximately 1.04 million dots), this screen is perfect for composing and reviewing images. Thanks to a solid construction between the monitor's resin-coated cover and the liquid crystal display, reflections are minimized, and the display can be viewed with reduced glare. The LCD's surface is treated with a smudge-resistant coating to minimize fingerprints and maintain a bright, clear image display.
Wi-Fi Adapter W-E1.
The EOS 7D Mark II camera is compatible with the included Wi-Fi Adapter W-E1 accessory for convenient Wi-Fi capabilities. When inserted into the camera's SD card slot, the W-E1 enables you to wirelessly view and transfer images and MP4 videos when connected to a compatible smart device with the Camera Connect mobile app installed, along with remote shooting for stills and the ability to remotely change camera settings. These Wi-Fi functions can also be utilized when wirelessly connected to a computer equipped with the EOS Utility software.
* Compatible with iOS versions 8.0/8.1/8.2/8.3/8.4/9.0/9.1/9.2/9.3, Android smartphone and tablet versions 4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/5.0/5.1/6.0. Data charges may apply with the download of the free Canon Camera Connect app. This app helps enable you to upload images to social media services. Please note that image files may contain personally identifiable information that may implicate privacy laws. Canon disclaims and has no responsibility for your use of such images. Canon does not obtain, collect or use such images or any information included in such images through this app.
** The Wi-Fi Adapter W-E1 must be inserted into the available SD card slot. The W-E1 does not have storage and is not designed to record images. To record and store images, a CompactFlash card must be used in the dedicated CF card slot.
- Type: Digital AF/AE single-lens reflex camera with built-in flash
- Recording Media: CF Cards (Type I); Compatible with UDMA CD cards; SD, SDHC, and SDXC Memory Cards
- Image Format: Approx. 22.4 x 15.0 mm (APS-C size)
- Compatible Lenses: Canon EF lenses including EF-S lenses (35mm-equivalent focal length is approx. 1.6x the lens focal length)
- Lens Mount: Canon EF mount
- Pixels: Effective pixels: Approx. 20.2 megapixels
- Total Pixels: Approx. 20.9 megapixels
- Recording Format: Design Rule for Camera File System 2.0 and Exif 2.3
- Image Format: Still: JPEG, RAW (14-bit, Canon original), sRAW, mRAW, RAW+JPEG; Video: MOV (Image data: H.264, Audio: Linear PCM), MP4 (Image data: H.264, Audio: AAC)
- Interface: Auto (AWB)Daylight Shade Cloudy, Twilight, Sunset Tungsten Light White Fluorescent Light Flash Custom (Custom WB)Color temperature *With an EX-series Speedlite having the color temperature information transmission feature, the color temperature setting changes to match the color temperature when the flash is fired. Set to approx. 6000K if the flash unit does not have the color temperature communication feature.
- Shutter Speeds: 1/8000 to 30 sec., bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode.) X-sync at 1/250 sec.
- Shutter Release: Soft-touch electromagnetic release
- Flash Metering System: E-TTL II auto flash
- Shooting Modes: Still photo shooting and video shooting
- Metering Modes: Real-time evaluative metering with image sensor
- Monitor Size: 3.0-inch
- Brightness Control: Auto: Brightness adjusted automatically by the light sensor (Darker/ Standard/Brighter); Manual: 7
- Coating: Clear View II LCD monitor
- USB Terminal: Super Speed USB (USB 3.0): for computer communication and direct printing
- Video Out Terminal: Video OUT terminal: NTSC/PAL selectable mini-HDMI OUT Terminal
- Extension System Terminal: For connecting WFT-E7 (Ver. 2) (Interface Cable IFC-40AB II and IFC-150AB II provided)
- Battery: 1 Battery Pack LP-E6N (or LP-E6)
- Power Saving: Power turns off after the set time (1, 2, 4, 8, 15, or 30 min.) of non-operation elapses
- Date/Time Battery: Built-in secondary battery; when fully-charged, the date/time can be maintained for approx. three months
- Start-up Time: Approx. 0.1 sec. (Based on CIPA testing standards)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 5.85 (W) x 4.43 (H) x 3.08 (D) in., Approx. 148.6 (W) x 112.4 (H) x 78.2 (D) mm
- Weight: Based on CIPA standard: Approx. 32.10 oz. / Approx. 910 g, Body Only: Approx. 28.92 oz. / Approx. 820 g
This Kit Includes:
64GB Extreme SDXC Memory UHS-I Card w/ 90/40MB/s Read/Write - SDSDXVE-064G-ANCIN
Sandisk 64GB Extreme SDXC Memory UHS-I Card w/ 90/40MB/s Read/Write - SDSDXVE-064G-ANCIN
Our Price: $29.99
VEO 2 264AB Aluminum Travel Tripod with VEO 2 BH-50 Ball Head - (Grey)
Vanguard VEO 2 264AB Aluminum Travel Tripod with VEO 2 BH-50 Ball Head - (Grey)
Our Price: $119.95
EOS 7D Mark II 20.2MP Digital SLR Camera Wi-Fi Adapter Kit
Canon EOS 7D Mark II 20.2MP Digital SLR Camera Wi-Fi Adapter Kit
Our Price: $1,399.00
DS 85mm T1.5 Full Frame Cine Lens for Canon EF Mount
Rokinon DS 85mm T1.5 Full Frame Cine Lens for Canon EF Mount
Our Price: $399.00
X-Y Plug-in Microphone for DSLR - TM-2X
Tascam X-Y Plug-in Microphone for DSLR - TM-2X
Our Price: $89.00