Compact, rugged and reliable GPS/GLONASS handheld with color touchscreen, featuring a barometric altimeter and 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, wireless connectivity, preloaded geocaches and expanded internal memory to hold more maps.
See the Way
eTrex Touch 35 features a sunlight-readable, 2.6-inch color touchscreen display offering intuitive access to worldwide basemap with shaded relief. Durable and waterproof, eTrex Touch 35 is built to keep delivering vital mapping and tracking data no matter what the elements throw at you, standing strong against dust, dirt, humidity and water.
New Tools for Your Trek
eTrex Touch 35 features a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass that shows your heading even when you're standing still, and you don't have to hold it level. Also added is a barometric altimeter, which tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you can even use it to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex Touch 35 is designed for use on ATVs, bicycles, boats, as a handheld or in your car. Use the auto mount capability and City Navigator NT maps for turn-by-turn driving directions, or the rugged mount for your motorcycle or ATV. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there.
eTrex Touch 35 can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. Developed by the Russian Federation, GLONASS satellites "lock on" to a position (on average) approximately 20 percent faster than GPS receivers. Using both GPS and GLONASS means the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone.
With its microSD card slot and 4 GB of internal memory, eTrex Touch 35 lets you load TOPO maps and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator NT map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads. eTrex Touch 35 also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required) that lets you download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps.
eTrex Touch 35 lets you share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly through unit-to-unit sharing to compatible Garmin devices. The smart notification feature means you'll never miss a text, email or notification from your compatible smartphone, unless you want to. You can even use your eTrex Touch 35 as a remote control for our VIRB XE, VIRB X and VIRB Elite action cameras.
eTrex Touch 35 is preloaded with 250,000 geocaches from Geocaching.com. By going paperless, you're not only helping the environment, but also improving efficiency. eTrex Touch 35 stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper printouts. Simply upload the GPX file to your unit and start hunting for geocaches.
Plan Your Next Trip
Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
- 2.6-inch color capacitive touchscreen
- 3-axis tilt-compensated compass and barometric altimeter
- GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster positioning
- 250,000 preloaded geocaches from Geocaching.com
- 4 GB memory to hold more maps
- Physical dimensions: 2.3" x 4.0" x 1.3" (5.8 x 10.2 x 3.3 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.43" x 2.15" (3.6 x 5.5 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 160 x 240 pixels
- Display type: 2.6" 65K color TFT
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Weight: 5.6 oz (159 g) with batteries
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery life: Up to 16 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
- High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
- Interface: USB
- Barometric altimeter: Yes
- Electronic compass: Yes
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): Yes
- Basemap: Yes
- Ability to add maps: Yes
- Built-in memory: 4GB
- Accepts data cards: microSD card (not included)
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): Yes
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 4000
- Routes: 200
- Track log: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads): Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
- Geocaching-friendly: Yes (Paperless)
- Custom maps compatible: Yes
- Sun and moon information: Yes
- Tide tables: Yes (with optional Bluechart)
- Area calculation: Yes
- Picture viewer: Yes
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): Yes
- Smart Notifications: yes
- Live Tracking: yes (with Garmin Connect Mobile)
This Kit Includes:
32GB Extreme Plus MicroSDHC Memory Card with Adapter (Economy Packaging)
Sandisk 32GB Extreme Plus MicroSDHC Memory Card with Adapter (Economy Packaging)
Our Price: $24.95
eTrex Touch 35 Color GPS/GLONASS w/ 3-axis Compass - 010-01325-10
Garmin eTrex Touch 35 Color GPS/GLONASS w/ 3-axis Compass - 010-01325-10
Our Price: $259.99
LED Brite-Nite Dome Lantern Flashlight for Camping, Hiking and Emergencies
Wagan LED Brite-Nite Dome Lantern Flashlight for Camping, Hiking and Emergencies
Our Price: $14.95
Universal Carrying Case 010-10117-02
Garmin Universal Carrying Case 010-10117-02
Our Price: $24.99
4x Rechargeable AA Batteries w/ Charger
General Brand 4x Rechargeable AA Batteries w/ Charger
Our Price: $19.95