Make some noise
Get the ultimate entertainment experience with the sleek, Beats-powered HP Notebook. BeatsAudio with a built-in subwoofer means booming sound, and the dynamic HD capacitive touchscreen will bring your PC to life.
About model 15-p390nr
- BeatsAudio: With BeatsAudio, dual speakers and a built-in subwoofer, the HP Beats Special Edition is designed for the best-sounding, richest audio on a PC.
- HD capacitive touchscreen: Tap, swipe and get in touch with true clarity on a vivid capacitive touchscreen. The brilliant HD display lets you see your digital world more clearly than ever.
- Music apps: Play it. Mix it. Share it. With the new HP Beats Special Edition Notebook, enjoy a special suite of included applications allowing you to create music, play an instrument, or be a DJ.
- Windows 10
- AMD Quad-Core A10-7300 1.9 GHz APU
- 15.6-inch diagonal HD WLED-backlit touchscreen display (1366x768)
- Product weight: 5.99 lb
- Up to 4 hours and 45 minutes of battery life
- 8GB DDR3L SDRAM (1 DIMM)
- 1TB 5400RPM hard drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
- AMD Radeon Radeon R6 graphics with up to 4224MB total graphics memory
- Full-size island-style backlit keyboard with numeric keypad
- SuperMulti DVD burner
- 1x1 802.11b/g/n WLAN and Bluetooth
- Featuring Windows 10
- HP Connected Drive: Save your files to the cloud through HP Connected Drive and securely access them from any connected PC, phone, and tablet. Basic Plan is free and includes online access of up to 1,000 files, with a maximum of 100MB per file. Connect up to 10 devices.
- HP Connected Photo: Sync photos across your PC, smartphone and tablet with HP Connected Photo. Capture, store and order prints on Snapfish, or share them on social networks.
- HP Connected Music: A unique music application providing limitless discovery, HP Connected Music seamlessly integrates your collection with leading music and radio services.
- HP TrueVision Full HD Webcam: Capture all the details with vibrant clarity, even in low light. Enjoy the nuances of face-to-face conversations.
- HP SimplePass: Easily access your online accounts with a single password or PIN, and keep your identity to yourself. HP SimplePass remembers your passwords, so you get to the good stuff faster.
- Backlit keyboard: Keep going even in dimly lit rooms with an illuminated keyboard.
- BeatsAudio: Designed for the best-sounding, richest audio on a PC.
- McAfee: Free 30-day Trial of McAfee LiveSafe service included. McAfee LiveSafe service enriches your digital life by protecting your data, identity and all your devices so you can connect with confidence.
Energy efficiency your way
HP is committed to global citizenship and environmental responsibility. Do the environment - and your wallet - a favor when you use the HP Beats Special Edition Notebook that meets strict energy-efficiency and helps reduce your carbon footprint.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- EPEAT Silver registered
- Low Halogen
- Mercury-free display backlights
- Arsenic-free display glass
- All HP computing products are delivered by SmartWay carriers.
- Recycled Packaging
- Eligible for free recycling or cash back through HP's Planet Partners Recycling and Consumer Buyback programs
Here to keep you happy
HP Total Care provides award-winning 24x7 service and support in the U.S. and normal business hours for Canada and Latin America.
During your limited warranty period you get:
- 24x7 toll-free technical and limited software support assistance via online chat, email, or phone in English, French or Spanish
- Parts and labor coverage, including customer-replaceable parts, return of equipment to HP, and authorized service provider options
In addition, and at no charge, you get lifetime access to HP's Support Forum in English, French or Spanish and HP Support Assistant, a free self-help tool that's built right into Windows based PC's. HP also offers a variety of enhanced services and options both in and out of warranty to give you peace of mind and extend the coverage on your pc.
Get personalized support at any time for any brand of PC or tablet with HP SmartFriend. Receive friendly one-on-one expert assistance by qualified technicians over the phone or by protected remote computer access to resolve problems and teach you about your technology. Worry-free and accessible technology expertise. Single use and subscription plans available.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: AMD Quad-Core A10-7300 APU
- Processor Speed: 1.9GHz up to 2.9GHz
- Processor Cache: 4MB L2 Cache
- Memory: 8GB DDR3L SDRAM (1 DIMM)
- Video Graphics: AMD Radeon R6 graphics with up to 4224MB total graphics memory
- Hard Drive: 1TB 5400RPM hard drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
- Finish and Features: HP texture linear finish design in twinkle black and vibrant red with an ash silver cover, Front facing HP TrueVision HD Webcam with integrated dual array digital microphone
- Multimedia Drive: SuperMulti DVD burner
- Display: 15.6-inch diagonal HD WLED-backlit touchscreen display (1366x768)
- Network Card: 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector)
- Wireless Option: 1x1 802.11b/g/n WLAN and Bluetooth
- Digital Media: Multi-Format Digital Media Card Reader for Secure Digital cards
- Audio: BeatsAudio dual speakers and a subwoofer
- Keyboard: Full-size island-style backlit keyboard with numeric keypad
- Pointing Device: HP Imagepad supporting multi-touch gestures without on/off button.
- External Notebook Ports: 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0, 1 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0, 1 HDMI, 1 RJ-45 (LAN), 1 Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack
- Dimensions: 0.99 in (H) x 15.14 in (W) x 10.24 in (D)
- Weight: 5.99 lb
- Security: Kensington MicroSaver lock slot, Power-on password, Accepts 3rd party security lock devices
- Power: 45W AC adapter, 4-cell 41WHr 2.8Ah lithium-ion battery
- Battery Life: Up to 4 hours and 45 minutes
- Warranty and Support: 1-Year Hardware Limited Warranty with Toll-Free Technical Support, 90-Days Limited Software Technical Support (from date of purchase)
- Communication and Chat: Pinger: Let your PC handle all your communication with a local phone number, unlimited text messaging to any US/Canada number, incoming calls and voicemail - all for free, Dragon Notes: Quickly capture, organize and share notes, lists or ideas by simply using your voice, Skype, CyberLink YouCam: YouCam is the ultimate webcam software.
- Games: Microsoft Games: (Solitaire, Mahjong, FreshPaint) Start enjoying the Windows 8 experience right out of the box, Wild Tangent Games for HP pre-installed. Your HP computer comes with 10 Free Sessions of Plants vs. Zombies ($19.99 value) and preloaded with a free game Farm Frenzy ($19.99 value).
- HP Help and Support: HP Support Assistant: With HP Support Assistant, enjoy immediate, always-on, self-help support built right into your PC, for the life of your PC, absolutely free, HP Connected Drive: Keep your files protected while making them accessible from any device with HP Connected Drive, HP Utility Center: With the HP Utility Center, get one place to control your settings for all things HP, Getting Started with Windows 8: HP's application makes it fun & easy to get to know Windows 8. Let us help you learn the basics of navigating the new Start Screen, powering off your device, and additional tips and tricks through helpful step by step videos, HP CoolSense: Your PC adjusts its temperature based on usage and conditions with HP CoolSense technology. It stays cool. You stay comfortable.
- Books, Music, Photos and Videos: Amazon Kindle for Windows 8, HP Connected Music: Access multiple music sources from one location with HP Connected Music. Listen to radio stations and broadcasts from all over the world with TuneIn Radio and integrate your music library and leading music services in a single, unique application, HP Connected Photo: Sync photos across your PC, smartphone and tablet with HP Connected Photo. Capture, store photos and order prints on Snapfish, or share them on social networks, CyberLink PowerDVD: Upgrade your video watching experience with CyberLink's TrueTheater technology including enhanced lighting features and improved audio quality, CyberLink PowerDirector: Fast, feature-rich and easy to use, the powerful set of integrated tools lets you create brilliant videos. Whether you're practically an expert or a novice. Packed with intuitive and exciting features and is designed for creating brilliant high definition videos that will amaze your friends and family, CyberLink PhotoDirector: Makes it easy to create spectacular photos. From the moment your images are imported, the software empowers you with the tools you need to create eye-catching images, including photo management, photo adjustment and advanced editing features, Netflix: Watch movies and TV online or via DVDs with subscription.
- Productivity and Tools: HP Recovery Manager: Recover, restore, and create recovery media for your PC, 7-zip: File Archive Utility, Evernote: Keeping your life in order and on track is easier than ever when you use Evernote to organize and set reminders for yourself, HP E-Print: Print from your favorite hotspot or when you have internet access with HP ePrint. Now you can print virtually anywhere, Buy Office: The most powerful Office yet. Your content when and where you need it, HP SimplePass: Access online accounts with a single password or PIN.
- Security and protection: McAfee: Free 30-day Trial of McAfee LiveSafe service included. McAfee LiveSafe service enriches your digital life by protecting your data, identity and all your devices so you can connect with confidence, HP ProtectSmart helps protect your data from accidental bumps and bruises.
|Warranty Terms - Parts: ||1 year|
|Warranty Terms - Labor: ||1 year limited|
|Height: ||1 inches|
|Width: ||15.1 inches|
|Depth: ||10.2 inches|
|Weight: ||6 pounds|
|Color Category: ||Silver|
|Cache Memory: ||4 megabytes|
A CPU cache is a small segment of memory used by the central processing unit (CPU) of a computer to reduce the average time to access data from the main memory. The cache is a smaller, faster memory which stores copies of the data from frequently used main memory locations
|ENERGY STAR Certified: ||No|
Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark, such as computer products and peripherals, kitchen appliances, buildings and other products, generally use 20% to 30% less energy than required by federal standards.
|Ethernet: ||Built-in 10/100BASE-T Ethernet|
|Graphics Chip: ||AMD|
|Hard Drive RPM: ||5400 revolutions per minute|
|Hard Drive Capacity: ||1000 gigabytes|
|Hard Drive Type: ||SATA|
|Included Software: ||Dragon Notes; CyberLink PowerDirector, CyberLink PhotoDirector, CyberLink PowerDVD and more|
|Media Card Reader: ||Yes|
|Number Of Auxiliary Outputs: ||0|
|Number Of DisplayPort Outputs: ||0|
|Number Of Ethernet Ports: ||0|
|Number Of External 5.25" Bays: ||0|
|Number Of HDMI Outputs: ||1|
|Number Of USB Port(s): ||3|
|Number Of VGA Ports: ||0|
|Operating System: ||Windows 8.1|
|Operating System Architecture: ||64-bit|
|Optical Drive Type: ||CD-RW|DVD+RW|DVD-RW|
An optical disc drive (ODD) is a disk drive that uses laser light or electromagnetic waves in the process of reading or writing data to or from optical discs like CD,DVD, Blu ray disc. (BD-R stands for Blu-ray Disc recordable and BD-RE for Blu-ray Disc Recordable Erasable. XL, QL, DL defines the data speed)
|Port Type(s): ||HDMI|USB|
|Processor Brand: ||AMD|
|Processor Speed: ||1.7 gigahertz|
|System Memory (RAM): ||8 gigabytes|
|System Memory RAM Expandable To: ||0 gigabytes|
Maximum amount of memory a computer can support (as opposed to the amount that comes preinstalled).
|Type of Memory (RAM): ||DDR3L SDRAM|
|Video Memory Type: ||Shared|
|Wireless Networking: ||Wireless-B|Wireless-G|Wireless-N|
|EPEAT Qualified: ||Yes|
EPEAT is the definitive global rating system for greener electronics. It is an easy to use resource for purchasers, manufacturers, resellers and others to identify environmentally preferable devices. The EPEAT system combines strict, comprehensive criteria for design, production, energy use and recycling with ongoing independent verification of manufacturer claims.
|EPEAT Level: ||Silver|
Indicates EPEAT Level to which this devices is certified to.
|Graphics Card: ||AMD Radeon HD 8510G|
|Battery Life: ||4.75 hours|
|Battery Type: ||Lithium-ion|
|Bluetooth Enabled: ||Yes|
|Built-In Webcam: ||Yes|
|NFC Enabled: ||No|
|Screen Resolution: ||1366 x 768 (HD)|
|Screen Size: ||15.6 inches|
|Touch Screen: ||Yes|
|Touchpad Type: ||Imagepad with multitouch gesture support|
|Battery Capacity: ||2800 milliampere hours|
Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage
|Embedded Mobile Broadband: ||None|
|Display Type: ||Touchscreen LED|
This Kit Includes:
15-p390nr 15.6" Touchscreen Beats Special Edition AMD Quad-Core A10-7300 Laptop
Hewlett Packard 15-p390nr 15.6" Touchscreen Beats Special Edition AMD Quad-Core A10-7300 Laptop
Our Price: $649.00
F4F29AA#ABL HP Outdoor Sport 15.6" Backpack
Hewlett Packard F4F29AA#ABL HP Outdoor Sport 15.6" Backpack
Our Price: $23.99
Z3600 E5C14AA Wireless Mouse (Blue/Black)
Hewlett Packard Z3600 E5C14AA Wireless Mouse (Blue/Black)
Our Price: $19.99