High-Definition MicroDriver + Tuned BassPort
The SE315 delivers full range sound and optimized low-end performance utilizing a vented driver. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit onstage or on-the-go. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation and a customized fit.
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE315 delivers full range sound for personal listening or professional monitoring.
Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
- Ergonomic, Professional Design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Premium Fit Kit Includes
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you-a good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
A soft-zip, compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- Sensitivity: 116 dB SPL/mW
- lmpedance: 27 ohms
- Frequency Range: 22Hz - 18.5kHz
- Cable Style: 64" Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
- Colors: Available in Clear or Black
- Speaker Type: High-Definition MicroDriver + Tuned BassPort
This Kit Includes:
SE315 Sound Isolating Earphones w/ HD MicroDriver & Tuned BassPort (Black)
Shure SE315 Sound Isolating Earphones w/ HD MicroDriver & Tuned BassPort (Black)
Our Price: $169.00
iEMATCH Micro Headphone Matcher
iFi Audio iEMATCH Micro Headphone Matcher
Our Price: $49.00