Flagship Power, DX Agility.
Meet the new DX flagship, the Nikon D500. At first glance, it may seem unimposing - but contained within a streamlined camera body is a veritable powerhouse of processing power and technological advances. The D500 is ready to go wherever your passion leads you, capturing everything with stunning clarity, speed and resolution. From busy, low-light cityscapes to thrilling wildlife scenes and fast action shots, the D500 is the ideal companion to your wanderlust. Marvel at the clarity of its cinematic 4K UHD video. Be amazed at its ruggedness and versatility. And, once you've captured your gorgeous photos, admire them on the D500's high resolution tilt touchscreen display and share them via the built-in SnapBridge (Wi-Fi + Bluetooth) capabilities. No matter what you shoot, you can be sure that the D500 will be up to the task, time and time again.
Small, Yet Powerful - Your favorite travel companion
The sleek and beautiful D500 goes anywhere you go, bringing along stunning resolution and performance. Packing a lot of power into a smaller camera body thanks to its DX sensor means you can take advantage of the smaller and lighter DX lenses in the NIKKOR line-and when you're travelling, every ounce counts. The best part is, there's no need to sacrifice image quality to gain portability. The D500 strikes the perfect balance with its 20.9 megapixel CMOS sensor, and is ready to capture the exquisite details, colors, and textures this world has to offer. With the D500 at your side - whether you're hiking through the lush landscapes of New Zealand or on safari in Africa - it will be ready to go, effortless and unobtrusive.
The NIKKOR Legacy - Unleash the full potential of the D500
Like every Nikon DSLR, the D500 is best paired with legendary NIKKOR lenses which provide unequalled clarity and versatility. The NIKKOR legacy is unmatched - there's a reason over 95 million have been sold to date. Each lens offers a different view from which to capture your memories. Shooting landscapes or portraiture? The fast AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR could prove to be your best friend. Or, extend your range with the lightweight AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II, ideal for shooting sports, parades or distant architecture. No matter your choice, pairing the Nikon D500 with renowned NIKKOR lenses is a recipe for success.
A Peek Under the Hood - Bursting with new technology
The new D500 is a technical marvel, the fruit of Nikon's tireless strides towards producing the world's greatest cameras. To preserve life's most fleeting moments, you need a camera with incredible speed. The EXPEED 5 processor in the D500 opens up a world of possibilities, processing images fast enough to allow up to 10 frames per second so you don't miss a moment of the action. The new Multi-CAM 20K autofocus system provides 153 AF points including 99 cross type points, which together enable you to create images that match your vision. It is also the first Nikon DX camera to utilize the new XQD memory card technology, which provides faster read/write and transfer speeds to fully take advantage of the D500's speed. Not quite ready to upgrade to XQD? That's no problem, as the D500's dual memory card slots can accept SD media as well. Although compact in size, the D500 certainly packs a punch.
Not Afraid of the Dark - There's so much more to see
Not much light to go around? The D500 makes the most out of every bit of available light, giving you the flexibility to produce high quality images in dark environments. With a native ISO range of 100 - 51,200, expandable to Lo 1 and Hi 5 (50 - 1,640,000 equivalent), the versatile D500 is not intimidated by difficult low-light conditions, down to -4 EV. Rich details emerge from the shadows to produce unrivaled quality found only with Nikon cameras and lenses.
Laughs in the Face of Danger - As tough as you need it to be
They say that good things come in small packages, and the D500 is no exception. A powerful but smaller sibling of the D5, the D500 features the same durable, rugged build and ergonomics you've come to associate with Nikon DSLRs. Built with rugged magnesium alloy and carbon fiber materials, and featuring dust and water-drop resistance you'll have peace of mind even when shooting in extreme environments. The D500 also leverages a 3.2-inch 2,359k-dot tilting RGBW LCD touchscreen, making it easy to get the shot even from high or low angles.
Your images. The world. Connected. Don't wait to show off your best shots
Now, sharing your amazing photos is easier than ever - the D500's SnapBridge functionality enables multiple built-in connectivity options. Liberated from the constraints of connecting wires, you can transfer your images to a compatible smart device from anywhere in the world using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology to eliminate the barrier between your camera and smart device. As an added benefit, the D500's built-in Near Field Communication (NFC) capability makes it a breeze to connect the camera to your compatible smart device while the built-in Wi-Fi capability allows for faster wireless image transfer. For those looking for an even faster transfer solution, the D500 is also compatible with the optional WT-7A, enabling transmission of files to an FTP server or computer at speeds of up to 866.7 Mbps.
Cinematic 4K UHD Performance
For the first time in a Nikon DX DSLR, you can harness the power of 4K UHD video recording. Capture every moment in cinematic, ultra high definition detail at up to 30 frames per second, and take advantage of a format that is quickly becoming the gold standard for video recording the world over. Other features include a built-in interval timer and 4K UHD quality time-lapse function, which allows you to easily create 4K UHD time-lapse movies in-camera that are sure to impress.
Lighting the shadows
Built into the D500 is compatibility with Nikon's new radio controlled Advanced Wireless Lighting system. Using radio control technology, when combined with the optional WR-A10/R10 transceiver, the D500 can control and wirelessly fire the SB-5000 Speedlights from another room, around corners or outdoors in bright sunlight. Access controls are easily accessed from the D500's menu and will let you shine light on even more shooting opportunities.
This camera's built-in Wi-Fi capability can only be used with a compatible iPhone, iPad, and/or iPod touch or smart devices running on the Android operating system. The Nikon SnapBridge application must be installed on the device before it can be used with this camera.
- 20.9MP DX format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 5 image processor
- Multi-CAM 20K Autofocus sensor with 153/99 AF points
- ISO range of 100-51,200 expandable to Lo 1 and Hi 5 (50 - 1,640,000 equivalent)
- Share images instantly with built-in SnapBridge (Wi-Fi + Bluetooth) capabilities
- Shoot cinematic 4K UHD video
- Dual card slots - XQD and SD media
- Type: Single-lens reflex digital camera
- Lens Mount: Nikon F bayonet mount
- Picture Angle: Nikon DX format
- Effective Pixels (Megapixels): 20.9 million
- Sensor Size: 23.5 mm x 15.7 mm
- Image Sensor Format: DX
- Image Sensor Type: CMOS
- Total Pixels: 21.56 million
- Dust-reduction system: Image sensor cleaning, Image Dust Off reference data (optional Capture NX-D software required)
- Dust-Off Reference Photo: Yes
- Image Area (pixels): DX-format - (L) 5,568 x 3,712, (M) 4,176 x 2,784, (S) 2,784 x 1,856, 1.3x Crop Mode - (L) 4,272 x 2,848, (M) 3,200 x 2,136, (S) 2,128 x 1,424, Photographs taken during movie recording at a frame size of 3,840 x 2,160: 3,840 x 2,160, Photographs with image area of DX taken during movie recording: (L) 5,568 x 3,128, (M) 4,176 x 2,344, (S) 2,784 x 1,560, Photographs with image area of 1.3x taken during movie recording: (L) 4,272 x 2,400, (M) 3,200 x 1,800, (S) 2,128 x 1,192
- File Format Still Images: JPEG: JPEG-Baseline Compliant with fine (approx 1:4), Normal (approx 1:8) or Basic (approx 1:16) Compression, NEF (RAW) + JPEG: Single Photograph Recorded in both NEF (RAW) and JPEG Formats, NEF (RAW): 12 or 14 bit, lossless compressed, compressed, or uncompressed; large, medium, and small available (medium and small images are recorded at a bit depth of 12 bits using lossless compression), TIFF (RGB)
- Storage Media: SD, SDHC, SDXC, XQD Type Memory
- Card Slot: Either card can be used for primary or backup storage or for separate storage of NEF (RAW) and JPEG images; pictures can be copied between cards.
- File System: Compliant with DCF (Design Rule for Camera File System) 2.0, EXIF 2.3 (Exchangeable Image File Format for Digital Still Cameras), PictBridge
- Viewfinder: Eye-level Pentaprism Single-Lens Reflex Viewfinder
- Viewfinder Frame Coverage: DX (24x16): 100 percent Horizontal and 100 percent Vertical (Approx.), 1.3x (18x12): 98 percent Horizontal and 98 percent Vertical (Approx.)
- Viewfinder Magnification: 1.0x (50 mm f/1.4 lens at infinity, -1.0 m-1) (Approx.)
- Viewfinder Eyepoint: 16mm (-1.0 m)
- Viewfinder Diopter Adjustment: -2.0 to +1.0m
- Focusing Screen: Type B BriteView Clear Matte Mark II with AF Area Brackets (grid lines can be displayed)
- Reflex Mirror: Quick-return type
- Mirror Lock Up: Yes
- Lens Aperture: Instant-return type, Electronically Controlled
- Depth-of-field Control: Pressing Pv button stops lens aperture down to value selected by user (A and M modes) or by camera (other modes)
- Lens Compatibility at a Glance: AF-S or AF lenses fully compatible, Metering with AI lenses (exposure modes A and M only)
- Compatible Lenses: AF NIKKOR lenses, including type G, E, and D lenses (some restrictions apply to PC lenses) and DX lenses, AI-P NIKKOR lenses, and non-CPU AI lenses (exposure modes A and M only), Electronic rangefinder can be used with lenses that have a maximum aperture of f/5.6 or faster (the electronic rangefinder supports 15 focus points with lenses that have a maximum aperture of f/8 or faster, of which 9 points are available for selection), IX NIKKOR lenses, lenses for the F3AF, and non-AI lenses cannot be used.
- Shutter Type: Electronically controlled vertical-travel focal-plane mechanical shutter, Electronic front-curtain shutter available in mirror up release mode
- Shutter Speed: 1/8000 to 30 sec. in steps of 1/3, 1/2, or 1 EV, Bulb, Time, X250
- Fastest Shutter Speed: 1/8000 sec.
- Slowest Shutter Speed: 30 sec.
- Flash Sync Speed: Up to 1/250 sec., Synchronizes with shutter at 1/250s or slower
- Bulb Shutter Setting: Yes
- Shutter Release Modes: Continuous low-speed (CL) mode, Continuous high-speed (CH) mode, Mirror-up (Mup) mode, Quiet Shutter Release, Quiet Continuous Release, Self-timer Mode, Single-frame (S) mode
- Frame Advance Rate: Up to 9 fps (manual focus, mode M or S, shutter speed 1/250 sec or faster, and other settings at default values)
- Continuous Shooting Options: DX-format, CH: Up to 10 frames per second, CL: Up to 1-9 frames per second, Quiet Continuous Mode: Up to 3 frames per second
- Top Continuous Shooting Speed at full resolution: 10 frames per second
- Self-timer: 2, 5, 10, 20 sec.; 1 to 9 exposures at intervals of 0.5, 1, 2, or 3 sec., Timer duration electronically controlled
- Exposure Metering System: TTL exposure metering using approximately 180K (180,000) pixels RGB sensor
- Metering Method: Center-weighted: Weight of 75 percent given to 8 mm circle in center of frame. Diameter of circle can be changed to 6, 10, or 13 mm, or weighting can be based on average of entire frame (non-CPU lenses use 8-mm circle), Matrix: 3D Color Matrix Metering III (type G, E, and D lenses); Color Matrix Metering III (other CPU lenses); Color Matrix Metering available with non-CPU lenses if user provides lens data, Spot: Meters 3.5 mm circle (about 2.5 percent of frame) centered on selected focus point, Highlight-weighted: Available with type G, E, and D lenses; equivalent to center-weighted when non-CPU lens is used
- Metering Range: -3 +/- 20 EV (Matrix or center-weighted metering), 0 to 20 EV (Highlight-weighted metering)
- Exposure Meter Coupling: CPU, AI
- Exposure Modes: Aperture-Priority (A), Manual (M), Programmed auto with flexible program (P), Shutter-Priority (S)
- Exposure Compensation: +/-5 EV in increments of 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV
- Exposure Bracketing: 2 to 9 frames in steps of 1/3, 1/2, 2/3 or 1 EV
- Exposure Lock: Luminosity locked at detected value with AE-L/AF-L button
- Picture Control: Flat, Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, User-customizable Settings, Vivid
- ISO Sensitivity: ISO 100 - 51,200, Can also be set to approx. 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, or 1 EV (ISO 50 equivalent) below ISO 100 or to approx. 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 EV (ISO 1,640,000 equivalent) above ISO 51,200; auto ISO sensitivity control available
- Lowest Standard ISO Sensitivity: 100
- Highest Standard ISO Sensitivity: 51,200
- Lowest Expanded ISO Sensitivity: Lo-1 (ISO 50 equivalent)
- Highest Expanded ISO Sensitivity: Hi-5 (ISO 1,640,000 equivalent)
- Expanded ISO Sensitivity Options: Lo-1 (ISO 50 equivalent), Hi-1 (ISO 102,400 equivalent), Hi-2 (ISO 204,800 equivalent), Hi-3 (ISO 409,600 equivalent), Hi-4 (ISO 892,200 equivalent), Hi-5 (ISO 1,640,000 equivalent)
- Long Exposure Noise Reduction: Yes
- High ISO Noise Reduction: Low, Normal, High, Off
- Active D-Lighting: Auto, Extra High, Normal, Low, Off
- D-Lighting Bracketing: 2 frames using selected value for one frame, 3 - 5 frames using preset values for all frames
- Single-point AF Mode: Yes
- Dynamic AF Mode: Number of AF points: 25, 72 and 153 (3D-tracking)
- Auto-area AF Mode: Yes
- Autofocus System: Nikon Advanced Multi-CAM 20K autofocus sensor module with TTL phase detection and fine-tuning, and 153 focus points (including 99 cross-type sensors and 15 sensors that support f/8), of which 55 (35 cross-type sensors and 9 f/8 sensors) are available for selection
- Detection Range: -4 to +20 EV (ISO 100, 68 degrees F/20 degrees C)
- Lens Servo: Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); Continuous-servo AF (AF-C); predictive focus tracking activated automatically according to subject status, Manual focus (MF): Electronic rangefinder can be used
- AF-area Mode: 25, 72, or 153 point Dynamic-area AF, Auto-area AF, Single-point AF, 3D-tracking, Group-area AF
- Focus Lock: Focus can be locked by pressing shutter-release button halfway (single-servo AF) or by pressing the center of the sub-selector
- Focus Modes: Continuous-servo (AF-C), Face-Priority AF available in Live View only and D-Movie only, Full-time Servo (AF-F) available in Live View only, Manual (M) with electronic rangefinder, Normal area, Single-servo AF (AF-S), Wide area
- Maximum Autofocus Areas/Points: 153
- Autofocus Sensitivity: -4 to +20 EV (ISO 100, 20 degrees C/68 degrees F)
- Autofocus Fine Tune: Yes
- Flash Bracketing: 2 to 9 frames in steps of 1/3, 1/2, 2/3 or 1 EV
- X-Sync Speed: 1/250
- Top FP High Speed Sync: Up to 1/8000
- Flash Control: TTL: i-TTL flash control using RGB sensor with approximately 180K (180,000) pixels; i-TTL balanced fill-flash for digital SLR is used with matrix, center- weighted, and highlight-weighted metering, standard i-TTL fill-flash for digital SLR with spot metering
- Flash Sync Modes: Auto FP High-Speed Sync supported, Front-curtain sync (normal), Rear-curtain sync, Red-Eye reduction, Red-Eye reduction with slow sync, Slow rear-curtain sync, Slow sync
- Flash Compensation: -3 to +1 EV in increments of 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV
- Flash-ready Indicator: Lights when optional flash unit such as SB-5000, SB-910, SB-900, SB-700, SB-400, SB-300 or SB-R200 is fully charged
- Accessory Shoe: Yes
- Nikon Creative Lighting System (CLS): CLS Supported
- Flash Sync Terminal: Yes
- White Balance: Auto (3 types), Choose color temperature (2500K - 10000K), Cloudy, Direct Sunlight, Flash, Fluorescent (7 types), Incandescent, Preset manual (up to 6 values can be stored, spot white balance measurement available during live view)
- White Balance Bracketing: 2 to 9 exposures in increments of 1, 2 or 3 EV
- Live View Shooting: Photography Live View Mode, Movie Live View Mode
- Live View Lens servo: Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); full-time-servo AF (AF-F), Manual focus (MF)
- Live View AF-area mode: Face-priority AF, Wide-area AF, Normal-area AF, Subject-tracking AF
- Live View Autofocus: Contrast-detect AF anywhere in frame (camera selects focus point automatically when face-priority AF or subject-tracking AF is selected)
- Movie Metering: TTL exposure metering using main image sensor
- Movie Maximum recording time: 4K/UHD 30/25/24; 1,080 50/60p 10/20 minutes (HQ/Norm); 1,080 30/25/24p and 720 50/60p 20/29:59 minutes (HQ/Norm)
- Movie File Format: MOV
- Movie Video Compression: H.264/MPEG-4 Advanced Video Coding
- Movie Audio recording format: Linear PCM
- Movie: 4K/UHD 3,840x2,160 / 30 fps, 4K/UHD 3,840x2,160 / 25 fps, 4K/UHD 3,840x2,160 / 24 fps, Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 60 fps, Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 50 fps, Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 30 fps, Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 25 fps, Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 24 fps, HD 1,280x720 / 60 fps, HD 1,280x720 / 50 fps, Actual frame rates for 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, and 24p are 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, and 23.976 fps respectively, High quality available at all frame sizes, normal quality available at all sizes except 3,840 x 2,160
- Movie Audio: Built-in microphone, stereo, External stereo microphone (optional), Microphone sensitivity can be adjusted
- Monitor Size: 3.2 in. diagonal
- Monitor Resolution: 2,359,000 Dots
- Monitor Type: TFT touch-sensitive LCD with 170 degrees viewing angle
- Monitor Angle of View: 170-degree wide-viewing angle
- Monitor Adjustments: Brightness, 5 levels
- Virtual Horizon Camera Indicator: Yes, Also visible in LiveView Modes, Also visible in Viewfinder
- Playback Functions: Auto Image Rotation, Full-Frame and Thumbnail (4, 9, or 72 images or calendar), GPS data display, Highlights, Image Rating, Image Rotation, Image Slideshow, IPTC information embedding and display, Movie Playback, Movie Slideshow, Photo Information, Playback with Zoom
- In-Camera Image Editing: Color Balance, D-Lighting, Distortion Control, Edit Movie, Filter Effects, Image Overlay, Monochrome, NEF (RAW) Processing, Perspective Control, Red-Eye Correction, Resize, Side-by-Side Comparison, Straighten, Trim
- Image Comment: Yes
- Interface: 10-pin RemoteTerminal, HDMI output: Type C mini-pin HDMI connector, Headphone Connector, NTSC, Stereo Microphone Input 3.5mm, SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.0 Micro-B connector); connection to built-in USB port is recommended
- Wi-Fi Functionality: Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC and Bluetooth
- GPS: GP-1A GPS unit (optional)
- Save/Load Camera settings: Yes
- Total Custom Settings: 52
- My Menu: Yes with customization
- Recent Settings: Yes
- Supported Languages: Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Date, Time and Daylight Savings Time Settings: Yes
- World Time Setting: Yes
- Battery / Batteries: EN-EL15 Lithium-ion Battery, Optional MB-D17 multi-power battery pack with one rechargeable Nikon EN-EL18a or EN-EL18 Li-ion battery (available separately), one rechargeable Nikon EN-EL15 Li-ion battery, or eight AA alkaline, Ni-MH, or lithium batteries. A BL-5 battery-chamber cover is required when using EN-EL18a or EN-EL18 batteries.
- AC Adapter: EH-5b AC Adapter; requires EP-5B Power Connector (available separately)
- Battery Charger: MH-25a Quick Charger
- Tripod Socket: 1/4 in.
- Approx. Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 5.8 in. (147 mm) x 4.6 in. (115 mm) x 3.2 in. (81 mm)
- Approx. Weight: 26.9 oz. (760 g) camera body only
- Operating Environment: 0 - 40 degrees C (+32 - 104 degrees F), Less than 85 percent (no condensation)
For professional broadcast quality audio while recording videos.
Uni-directional electret condensor microphone with ability to record directly in stereo. Includes hot/cold shoe mount with locking knob, built in cable with 3.5mm stereo mini plug, foam wind screen, and aluminum hot shoe bracket
Compatible with DSLR cameras and video cameras.
Directional pattern: Unidirectional
Range width pickup pattern: 90 or 120 degree
Frequency Range: 30Hz-20,000Hz
Sensitivity: -40dB (0dB = 1V/Pa at 1KHZ)
Signal to noise ratio: 76dB (1 KHZ at 1 PA)
Output impedance: 200 ohms
Weight: 45g (not including battery)
Power requirement: (1) 3V CR2 lithium-ion battery (included)
Battery life: approximately 800 hours at room temperature
Targus TG-TB158-101 is a lightweight portable Tripod that is easy to move for accurate shooting. This tripod features a trigger hand and a three-way fluid pan head so you can position it exactly where you want.
- This tripod provides enhanced stability
- Three way fluid pan head tripod
- Trigger handle for more accurate shooting
- Includes a quick release plate for removing the camera and leg locks
- Equipped with the rubber grip feet and individual leg adjustment heights
- Durable, functional & reliable
- Constructed with a lightweight & portable design
- Size: 57 inches
- Type: Pan/Tilt Head, Portable Tripods
- Compatible Devices: Digital Cameras, Digital SLR
- Brand: Targus
- Color: Black
- Material: Metal
- Model: TG-TB158-101
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- Item Weight: 3.25 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.45 pounds
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 22 x 5.7 x 3.8 inches
Equipment can be expensive, don't let it get ruined because it wasn't protected! Check out our Deco Gear stylish camera protection bag (DGCAMBAGLG). Made with lightweight materials to keep weight down and maximize your gear protection. The main opening is large enough to hold pro-sized DSLRs, lenses or accessories. Including a comfortable grip top handle, front butterfly accessory pockets, dual zippers, metal rings, mesh pockets on both sides, adjustable carrying straps and rubber feet on bottom to help grip surfaces. Also comes with a rain cover for when the weather moves faster than you can. Included in this bundle is our camera accessories kit. Which features Lens Blower, Lens Pen, 12in. tripod, Lens Cap Keeper, 3 Piece Antiseptic Wipes, Spray Bottle Cleaner, 2 Piece Microfiber Cleanding Cloth, 3 Piece Screen Protector, and Memory Card Reader/Case. Everything you need to take care of and protect your valuable equipment!
• Lightweight design
• Durable and comfortable grip top handle
• Front butterfly accessory pockets
• Holds pro-sized DSLRs, lenses or accessories
• Dual zippers, metal rings, and mesh pockets on both sides
• Rubber feet on bottom to help grip surfaces
• Also comes with rain cover and adjustable carrying straps
Tech Smart USA Photo and Video Professional Editing Suite
Looking for a quick and easy way to touch up photos in Windows? Photo Editor from Movavi is great for both first-time and experienced users. The application has everything you need for trouble-free image processing – from basic tools to advanced functions. Our image editor deals with all the complicated technical stuff, so all you need to do is press a button for instant enhancements. Photos capture the most important stages in our lives – be it your best friend’s wedding party, your firstborn’s mischief-making, family get-togethers, or vacation adventures. The digital era has brought us handy programs that can help us perfect pictures taken on the go. Lucky for you, Movavi Photo Editor for PC takes on the tough job of making your photo-editing experience seamless.
Use this desktop picture editor to turn your everyday snapshots into lasting memories.
Remove Unwanted Objects with Photo Editor for PC
Tired of your photos getting spoiled by random people or things caught on camera by mistake? Something always seems to get in the way, even after you’ve framed the perfect shot. Especially if your own finger is that annoying intruder! But don’t worry about potentially ruined images – our picture-editing software will take care of that little accident, no sweat.
- White Balance
Restore natural lighting in photos.
Apply a range of creative and delicate filters to create different looks.
Insert captions and titles, add decorations
- Sharpness & Details
Adjust clarity in blurred images and bring out textures.
Remove blemishes, smooth out wrinkles, get rid of shine, and correct red-eye effect.
- Crop, Rotate, Resize
Improve composition, straighten the horizon, shrink images for the web.
- Color Correction
Make your colors more vivid while keeping skin tones healthy-looking.
Airbrush digital eyeshadow, mascara, and lipstick onto your portraits.
Combine images and image elements to make collages.
- Noise Reduction
Use presets to reduce visual noise in low-light photos.
Slim down faces and silhouettes, sculpt noses, enlarge eyes.
Publish photos on Facebook directly from the program.
Want to make your loved ones feel special? Create a personalized slideshow! It’s the perfect gift to convey your emotions and preserve the unique birthday, wedding or graduation memories for a lifetime. With Movavi Slideshow Maker for Windows, you can quickly compose an engaging slideshow with smooth transitions and your choice of music. Try Movavi’s photo slideshow software and share your own special video souvenirs.Enhance with artistic flair. Wow your audience with cool transitions, creative effects, filters, and more. Add a soundtrack. Add any music you like to make your slideshow truly captivating.
Give it the perfect look
..and make it sound amazing
- Smooth the flow of your slideshow with multiple transition styles
- Add a touch of magic with special visual effects: Retro, Vignette, Flying hearts, and more
- Get your message across with cool animated text
- Overlay your choice of music to add atmosphere
- Use the default themed tracks (Inspiration, Happy Home, Romantic Guitar, etc.)
- Use multiple tracks if your slideshow is long enough
- Make your photos move to the rhythm: automatically adjust the images to the beat of the music
Movavi Video Suite is comprehensive video making software that helps you create professional-looking movies and slideshows on your home computer – even if you have no experience. Incorporate music, create text captions, apply visual effects and transitions – you can do whatever you want with your video.In addition to the video making app, Movavi Video contains a number of useful apps to help every video maker: powerful video converter that supports 180+ media formats, convenient utility for burning DVDs, a special tool for digitizing analog video, and more. Making video with Movavi is easy and fun! So, let’s get started
The most powerful video converter ever
Supports more than 180 video, audio, and image formats, changes the file format as quickly as copying it from one folder to another.
Convenient app for screen capturing
Records all your screen activity at the best quality possible: your use of applications, streaming video and audio, and much more.
With Movavi movie making software you can:
- Make a movie from video or audio clips already stored on your computer, mobile device, or camera
- Create a slideshow from photos or pictures
- Improve Video Quality
- Stabilize shaky video, tweak color settings, sharpen blurry video, and much more
- Capture video from a screen and make a video tutorial
- Record yourself on a webcam to create a unique entry for your blog
Work with Audio
- Add background music and sound effects in almost any format
- Record your own voice-over using your microphone
- Vary audio volume and playback speed, equalize sound, apply fade-in/out effects
- Overlay creative filters like Robot, Echo, Radio, and more
- Take advantage of the built-in ready-made audio tracks and samples
Next time you want to take a picture of that breathtaking evening cityscape or your party night out, don’t be afraid of image noise – we know how to fix grainy photos for you! Movavi Photo DeNoise can eliminate these image imperfections and make your photos crisp and clear. Even if you have a great camera, image noise is sometimes impossible to avoid. Don’t be in too much of a hurry to scrap noisy images – learn how to reduce noise in photos instead! Here’s the solution you need to easily improve grainy photos taken in low light conditions – Movavi Photo DeNoise.
Best Choice for Photo Noise Removal
- Instant image denoising with ready-made filters
- Advanced denoiser settings for precise photo fixing
- Smart removal algorithm to easily clean up any type of digital noise
- Crisp detailed images even at stronger presets
- Try Movavi Photo DeNoise – clean and precise noise reduction software
More Useful Options
- Smart-sharpen your images after removing noise to recover details and make the pictures crisp and vivid.
- Edit the frame: crop, rotate and level images. Resize pictures for easier online sharing.
- Export your noise-free pictures to almost any image format –JPG, GIF, PNG, and more.
The perfect tool for adding creative tilt-shift effects during post-processing – and it’s a lot easier than using expensive equipment and complicated settings while shooting. Add a smooth portrait blur or apply the macro tilt-shift filter to miniaturize your shot or experiment with the focus brush for precision blurring.Movavi Photo Focus lets you use photo blur as a creative way to tell amazing visual stories. Emphasize what’s important make things stand out by keeping them in focus
Photo Blur Adds
Blur out distractions and add sparkle to make your pics more evocative
Apply tilt-shift to panoramic shots to make them look like miniatures
Bokeh Your Background
Choose from a variety of bokeh blur types: classic, hearts, stars, and triangles
Keep It in Motion
Add dynamics to your shots with motion blur
Other Useful Features
- Edit brightness, contrast and other parameters, both in and out of focus, for a different kind of effect.
- Do basic frame transformations: crop, rotate and resize your image to improve the composition of your shots.
- Export to most popular image formats like PNG or JPEG, adjust JPEG quality and more.
- Try Movavi Photo Focus app for creative blur effects.
OfficeSuite for Windows brings the same excellent mobile productivity and performance from MobiSystems to a familiar desktop environment. Included are powerful modules for editing documents, presentations, and spreadsheets, as well as an enhanced PDF viewer that lets you convert to editable formats, create markup, fill PDF forms, and much more.
Create beautiful-looking DOCUMENTS with the included Microsoft Font Pack, as well as a large selection of preloaded templates!
Powerful capabilities for editing your SPREADSHEETS include cell formatting, extensive formulas library, conditional formatting with data bars and color scales, all perfect for editing large-scale data!
Instantly convert and send your documents, spreadsheets, and presentations as PDFs
Open and save documents to the cloud with your Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive accounts
Advanced PDF security and certification options, including complete support for digital signatures and encryption
Restrict access to OfficeSuite and password-protect your valuable files using advanced 256-bit encryption
- Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM
- Support for PDF files with advanced markup and conversion
- Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, and EML
- Access OpenDocument ODT, ODS and ODP files
- Export your PDFs as editable Word, Excel, and ePub files
- Print your documents without a watermark
- Convert your documents as PDFs without a watermark
Get the most out of piZap with piZap PRO. You get loads of extra fonts, stickers, and filters. Zap all those annoying ads, and save your work at the highest quality. A vast array of fonts, graphics and other goodies for your photo editing pleasure. The fun doesn't stop with eding photos and making collages. Use piZap to make hilarious MEME's, design custom emoji, and slice and dice photos with the Cut-Out Tool. You don't need to be a Photoshop expert to have fun editing your digital photos. With piZap you can start right away without ever reading a manual or taking a class.
Photo Editor, Collage Maker, Design Tool
- Over 50 million users and loaded with fonts, filters, stickers and more!
Thousands of stickers & borders
Add text, borders & stickers
Crop, adjust levels, frames,
Over 100 unique filters.
Clone tool, cut-out tool, paint and more.
Fab filters & effects
Craft the perfect collage with piZap’s easy-to-use Collage Maker. Choose from over 1000 designs.
Edit photos, make collages, make memes and more.
Edit like a Pro Redesigned from the ground up, the all-new Ribbet proves that powerful photo editing can be fun and easy. Now available on iPhone and iPad; Android is coming soon.
- Shape Collage
Watch your favorite pictures arrange themselves into an artwork with our Shape Collage maker. With tens of thousands of shapes and fine-tuned controls, create unique designs
- Grid Collage
Hundreds of customizable layouts are at your fingertips with our Grid Collage maker. Insert cells and customize the grid borders.
- Fancy Card
Create designs immediately by choosing from our professionally designed range of Fancy Card templates. Pick a template and customize your photos and text to create cards and designs to share online or print at home.
- Edit all your photos in one easy place
Offering a complete editing solution across all platforms, we have created the ultimate mobile experience. The Ribbet app for iPhone and iPad is available on the App Store; Android is under development and will be available soon.
The MB-D17 is a Multi-Power Battery Pack for the D500, increasing the number of shots per charge that you can get. It features a Shutter release button and Fn button for ease in vertical shooting.
The MB-D17 can be powered by eight AA batteries or by a single EN-EL 15 or EN-EL 18a Lithium Ion battery. When using the MB-D17 with eight AA batteries, use the MS-D12 Battery Holder; when using the EN-EL 15 battery to power the MB-D17 use the MS-D12EN Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Holder. The BL-5 Battery Chamber Cover is needed when using the EN-EL 18a to power the MB-D17. The MB-D17 can also be powered via the EH-5b AC power adapter using the EP-5B power connector.
Give your images the classic glamor of black and white photography with Movavi Photo Noir. It’s a state-of-the-art solution for making stunning black and white images from color photographs. Customize ready-made filters to create your own unique monochromatic images. Turning images into black and white is easier than ever. You will neither need to get a vintage camera for authenticity nor limit yourself to the basic grayscale setting on your digital camera. The easiest way to make a picture black and white is to use a good black and white photo editor. It’s a great image converter program for converting color images into stunning monochromatic masterpieces.
- Choose from 14 filters created with artistic black and white photography in mind.
Add Creative Color Splashes
Highlight that one focal detail in your black and white pic – use the brush tool to re-color that element and make it really pop.
14 black and white filters
Many editing tools : Crop, Resize, mirror effect etc.
Adding colors to your black and white photos
Simple and intuitive software with a modern interface
Refine exposure, contrast, shadows, and highlights to optimize your image
The black & white converter supports most widely used formats (BMP, DPX, JPEG, PCX, PBM, PNG, PGM, PPM, TIFF, TGA, XBM).
This Kit Includes:
Photo and Video Professional Editing Suite
Tech Smart USA Photo and Video Professional Editing Suite
Our Price: $99.95
Universal Mini Condenser Shotgun Microphone for Digital Cameras (UM-MIC100)
Ultimaxx Universal Mini Condenser Shotgun Microphone for Digital Cameras (UM-MIC100)
Our Price: $29.95
Memory Card Reader, Card Wallet, Cleaning Kit and More
General Brand Memory Card Reader, Card Wallet, Cleaning Kit and More
Our Price: $6.95
Camera Bag for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras - Large
Deco Gear Camera Bag for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras - Large
Our Price: $39.95
D500 20.9 MP CMOS DX Format Digital SLR Camera with 4K Video (Body)
Nikon D500 20.9 MP CMOS DX Format Digital SLR Camera with 4K Video (Body)
Our Price: $1,496.95
MB-D17 Multi Battery Power Pack Battery Grip for the D500
Nikon MB-D17 Multi Battery Power Pack Battery Grip for the D500
Our Price: $369.00
Ultra SDHC 32GB UHS Class 10 Memory Card, Up to 80MB/s Read Speed
Sandisk Ultra SDHC 32GB UHS Class 10 Memory Card, Up to 80MB/s Read Speed
Our Price: $24.95
EN-EL15 Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery for Select DSLR Cameras
General Brand EN-EL15 Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery for Select DSLR Cameras
Our Price: $17.99
3-Way Pan Head Tripod with Trigger, 58-Inch, Black (TG-TB158-101)
Targus 3-Way Pan Head Tripod with Trigger, 58-Inch, Black (TG-TB158-101)
Our Price: $19.99
All-in-One Cleaning Kit for Lenses and DSLR Cameras w/ Carry Case
Deco Photo All-in-One Cleaning Kit for Lenses and DSLR Cameras w/ Carry Case
Our Price: $29.95