Bundle includes $100 Gift Card (Allow 2 -4 weeks for delivery) and 4-Year Accidental Television Warranty
Experience the pure black and natural colors of OLED in a more compact size, powered by the intelligent Cognitive Processor XR. With XR OLED Contrast Pro, contrast is boosted to create exceptionally realistic picture for movies and gaming. Enjoy OLED picture quality and cinematic audio packed into a beautifully compact form with Sony’s BRAVIA XR A80K Series.
Next generation picture and sound with Cognitive Intelligence
See how real your entertainment becomes and experience immersive depth and lifelike picture quality, powered by Sony’s intelligent Cognitive Processor XR™. Revolutionary TV processing technology delivers enhanced contrast with detailed blacks and natural colors. Hundreds of thousands of individual on-screen elements are processed and remastered in the blink of an eye, boosting color, contrast, and clarity, bringing astounding realism to your content.
More depth and texture with pure blacks and stunning highlights
Feel the beauty of OLED contrast with pure blacks and lifelike brightness. XR OLED Contrast Pro technology, powered by the Cognitive Processor XR™, analyzes and enhances the picture in the same way the human eye focuses for immersive depth and realism resulting in ultra-detailed shadows and crisp, clean peak highlights. No more details overwhelmed by shadow or lost in blown-out highlights.
A wide color spectrum for real-world shades and hues
See colors that are natural and beautiful to the human eye. The Cognitive Processor XR™ enables Sony BRAVIA XR™ TVs to access billions of accurate colors and reproduce each shade with the subtle differences seen in the real world. XR Triluminos™ Pro further enhances the range of hues and saturation allowing for extremely precise details within textures and ensuring skin tones look completely natural – with the same accuracy as the human eye.
The entertainment you love. With help from Google
See 700,000+ movies and TV episodes, plus live TV, all in one place. Google TV™ brings your favorite content from across your apps and subscriptions and organizes them just for you. Searching is easy – just ask Google. Try saying, “Hey Google, find action movies” to search across your favorite apps.1
Bring the cinematic experience home, enjoy included movies with BRAVIA CORE™
With the BRAVIA CORE™ app, enjoy the latest Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) titles and the largest IMAX Enhanced collection. Use the included credits to choose from hundreds of the latest release movies to redeem. In addition, you’re subscribed to an amazing selection of movies to stream anytime and as many times as you like.2 BRAVIA CORE is the first in the industry to feature Pure Stream™ technology, achieving near lossless 4K UHD Blu-ray equivalent quality with streaming up to 80 Mbps delivering stunning visuals and expressive sound quality.3
Enjoy immersive and engaging cinematic content as the creator intended
See your favorite content the way it was always meant to be watched with a range of technologies that preserve the creator’s intent. Dolby Vision™ brings scenes to life with striking highlights, deeper blacks, and vibrant colors.4 IMAX Enhanced™ content brings the immersion into the home with digitally remastered movies that provide full screen picture and more powerful sound – just as the creator intended.5 Netflix Adaptive Calibrated Mode allow you to enjoy Netflix original content in original studio picture quality by working together with the ambient light optimization feature of BRAVIA XR TVs to immerse you in your favourite shows by optimizing the picture brightness based on your room lighting conditions.6 BRAVIA CORE Calibrated Mode automatically adjusts to the optimal picture settings to create a truly exceptional at-home movie viewing experience.2
Perfect for PlayStation®5
Take your gaming to the next level with BRAVIA XR TVs and feel the action all around you with detailed, responsive gameplay. See the advantage in high-performance games and near-instant on-screen action with dedicated Game Mode featuring input lag as low as 8.5ms. Only Sony TVs have exclusive features for the PS5® console. With Auto HDR Tone Mapping HDR settings of the PS5 console are automatically adjusted to your TV for detailed, high-contrast scenes.8 And with Auto Genre Picture Mode picture quality modes automatically switch between Game Mode when gaming and Standard Mode when watching movies for optimal picture settings.
Level-up your gaming with features specified in HDMI 2.1
With features such as 4K/120, VRR, and ALLM as specified in HDMI 2.1, BRAVIA XR TVs deliver a thrilling gaming experience. With 4K/120 you get up to 120fps on compatible games10 and input lag as low as 8.5ms, giving you the advantage in high-intensity gaming. Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) allows the TV to dynamically adjust the displays refresh rate to match the variable frame rates of the gaming device to avoid stuttering delays and screen tearing enabling smoother gameplay.11 And Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) allows your TV to recognize when a gaming console is connected and can automatically switch to low latency mode ensuring smoother, more responsive gameplay.
The screen is the speaker with sound and picture in perfect harmony
Hear an audio experience that matches how we sense the world. With Acoustic Surface Audio+™, dual actuators behind the TV vibrate to produce sound from the entire screen and elevate the soundstage enabling sound to follow the action on screen. A center subwoofer delivers powerful bass and rounds out the sound for a truly immersive cinematic feel. And with Dolby Atmos support and 3D Surround Upscaling, everything you watch gets the true surround sound treatment. With sound and picture in perfect harmony, you'll hear more realistic sound and exceptionally clear dialogue.
Pairs perfectly with Sony soundbars
Paired with select Sony soundbars, our latest BRAVIA XR TVs go even further to bring you an unmatched audio-visual experience. Acoustic Center Sync synchronizes the TVs speakers with the soundbar to reinforce the center speaker channel for clearer, fuller vocals. This enables sound to precisely match on-screen action for a truly immersive experience. When connected, soundbar settings automatically appear on the TV’s Quick Settings menu for easy control of volume and soundbar features such as sound field, rear speaker volume, and voice amplification.
Intelligent motion processing for fast-moving, blur-free scenes
Watching sports and action-packed movies just got a whole lot better. Powered by the Cognitive Processor XR™, XR OLED Motion combats blur by detecting and cross analyzing key visual elements in every frame. It intelligently creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones so you can enjoy smooth and clear action, even in fast-moving sequences.
Bring back lost texture and detail, the intelligent way
Whatever the content or source, you’ll enjoy entertainment close to 4K resolution with XR 4K Upscaling. Powered by the Cognitive Processor XR™, XR 4K Upscaling accesses a vast database, intelligently recreating lost textures and detail for a real-world picture. See the authentic features of people’s faces, identify every blade of grass, and marvel at the precise texture of buildings and scenery.12
Hands-free entertainment with help from Google
Your TV is more helpful than ever. Use your voice to find movies, stream apps, play music, and control the TV. Ask Google to find a specific title, search by genre, or get personalized recommendations by saying, “what should I watch?” Even get answers like sports scores, control smart home devices, and more. Just say "Hey Google" to get started.1
All your favorite streaming apps in one place
Sony TVs with Google TV give you access to all your favorite streaming apps in one place, including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, the Apple TV app, HBO Max, Peacock, and many more. Get access to all your favorite movies and TV shows in a simple, easy-to-navigate interface and use Google Assistant to quickly find new content to watch.1
Family-friendly smart TV
Discover a fun collection of movies and shows for the whole family. Create a Kids Profile that helps you guide children to age-appropriate content on streaming apps so they're not watching something they shouldn't be. Pick from a selection of playful avatars and themes, set parental controls to restrict what streaming services are shown, limit watching time, and even set bedtimes.
Works with AirPlay 2
With Apple AirPlay 2, you can share pictures, video, or audio to your television right from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Watch movies and shows from your favorite apps and the Apple TV app, or even Safari. Share your photos with everyone in the room.14
Beautifully designed to complement your unique viewing experience
Our minimalist One Slate design with premium flush surface metal bezel elegantly embraces the screen in a single pane of glass that keeps you focused on the big picture. The versatile 2-way multi-position stand gives you the flexibility of a low-profile immersive setting that focuses your attention on the picture or a raised setting for ideal positioning of your soundbar.15
Discover new ways to enjoy TV with BRAVIA CAM
Connect BRAVIA CAM, sold separately, for an even more dynamic viewing experience. Ambient Optimization Pro recognizes where you’re sitting in the room and automatically optimizes the picture and sound accordingly. This means picture brightness is tailored to your viewing environment and audio comes through clearer and more immersive. Also, BRAVIA CAM can enable Auto Power Saving Mode when it doesn’t detect anybody in front of the TV – automatically darkening the screen and saving power consumption. Have fun with your TV and enjoy video chat with friends and family on the big screen. And gesture control enables you to change channels, adjust volume, and more using simple gestures, no remote required.16
Simple, premium backlit remote
Our all-new premium remote with metallic finish has been completely redesigned for effortless control of your TV. The compact size and simplified button layout ensure you have access to the most used buttons while being comfortable to hold in the hand, and the backlit keys means the remote is clearly visible, day or night. Easily find your lost remote with the finder function – simply ask your TV “Hey Google, find my remote” or press the button on the side of the TV. The remote will ring, allowing you to quickly locate it. And the special polyurethane coating allows you to easily wipe your remote and keep it clean.17
Sony TVs are designed with the environment in mind
Sony TVs are engineered to deliver stunning designs with the environment in mind. Select BRAVIA XR TVs use Sony-developed SORPLAS™ recycled plastics with a recycle rate of up to 85% in the rear covers, the largest TV part by surface area.19 We’ve optimized our packaging to achieve approximately 35% reduction of plastic volume, and decreased packaging size by about 15% and weight by about 10%, increasing the number of units that can be shipped at a time.20 And we’ve carefully considered the information printed on the packaging to reduce ink usage by up to 90%.
- Intelligent TV processing technology with Cognitive Processor XR that delivers natural and realistic picture quality.
- Take your gaming to the next level with input lag as low as 8.5ms and BRAVIA XR exclusive features for the PlayStation®5.
- Get the advantage in high-performance gaming with 4K/120,10 VRR,11 ALLM as specified in HDMI 2.1.
- Immersive depth and realism with lifelike brightness enhanced by XR OLED Contrast Pro.
- Billions of accurate colors deliver natural and beautiful picture quality, enhanced by XR Triluminos Pro.
- Google TV with Google Assistant organizes your content all in one place.1 Stream from your Apple device with AirPlay 2 support.
- Enjoy streaming high-quality 4K UHD quality movies included with the BRAVIA CORE app.
- Experience immersive cinematic content with support for Dolby Vision, IMAX Enhanced, and Netflix Adaptive Calibrated Mode.
- Hear true immersive audio with dual actuators that vibrate to produce sound from the entire screen and a built-in subwoofer for powerful bass, plus support for Dolby Atmos.
- Acoustic Center Sync synchronizes BRAVIA XR TVs speakers with select Sony soundbars to reinforce the center speaker channel for fuller, more immersive sound.
- See blur-free picture quality in fast-moving sports and movies powered by XR OLED Motion technology.
- Bring back lost texture and detail and see your content upscaled to near-4K resolution with XR 4K Upscaling.
- Multi-position stand offering two variations – low-profile setting for immersive viewing or raised to accommodate a soundbar.
- With the optional BRAVIA CAM, video chat on the big screen and allow Ambient Optimization Pro to automatically adjust picture and sound according to your room environment.
- Redesigned premium, compact backlit remote with metallic finish and finder function to easily find if misplaced.
- Accessibility Shortcut: Yes
- Audio Description (Audio key): Yes
- Closed Caption: Closed Caption
- Screen Reader: Yes
- Text Magnification: Yes
- Voice Search: Yes
- Optional accessories: Camera Unit (CMU-BC1); Wallmount Bracket (SU-WL855) Depends on country selection
- CI+: -
- Number of Tuners (Sat): -
- Number of Tuners (Terrestrial/Cable): 1(Digital/Analog)
- TV System (Analog): M
- TV System (Digital Cable): Clear QAM
- TV System (Digital Sat): -
- TV System (Digital Terrestrial): ATSC/ATSC 3.0(NEXTGEN TV)
- Tuner Channel Coverage (Analog): VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69/CATV: 1-135
- Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Cable): CATV: 1-135
- Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Terrestrial): VHF: 2–13/UHF: 14–69 (2–13/14–36 for ATSC3.0)
- CAMERA: BRAVIA CAM(Option)
- CAMERA FUNCTION: Yes(Camera apps)
- APPLE AIRPLAY: Yes
- APPLE HOMEKIT: Yes
- Audio Output(s): -
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM): Yes (for HDMI™3/4)
- BRAVIA SYNC (INCLUDING HDMI-CEC): Yes
- Bluetooth profile support: Version 4.2, HID (mouse/keyboard connectivity)/HOGP (Low Energy device connectivity)/SPP (Serial Port Profile)/Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (stereo audio) /AVRCP (AV remote control)
- CHROMECAST BUILT-IN: Yes
- Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s): No
- Composite Video Input(s): Hybrid with S-Center Speaker Input x1 (Side, Mini jack)
- Digital Audio Output(s): 1 (Side)
- Ethernet inputs: 1 (Side)
- Features specified in HDMI2.1: 4K120/eARC/VRR/ALLM
- HDCP: HDCP 2.3 (for HDMI™ 1/2/3/4)
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC): Yes (eARC/ARC)
- HDMI inputs total: 4 (4 side)
- Headphone Output(s): -
- IF (satellite) input(s): No
- RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s): 1 (Side)
- RS-232C Input(s): 1 (Side)
- Subwoofer Output(s): -
- USB HDD Recording: No
- USB drive format support: FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS
- USB playback codecs: MPEG1: MPEG1/MPEG2PS: MPEG2/MPEG2TS (HDV, AVCHD): MPEG2, AVC/MP4 (XAVC S): AVC, MPEG4, HEVC/AVI: Xvid, MotionJpeg/ASF(WMV): VC1/MOV: AVC, MPEG4, MotionJpeg/MKV: Xvid, AVC, MPEG4, VP8.HEVC/WEBM: VP8/3GPP: MPEG4, AVC/MP3/ASF (WMA)/LPCM/WAV/MP4AAC/FLAC/JPEG, WEBM: VP9/AC4/ogg/AAC/ARW (Screen nail only)
- USB ports: 2 (side)
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR): Yes (for HDMI™3/4)
- WI-FI FREQUENCY: 2.4 GHz/5 GHz (for Wi-Fi Direct: 2.4 GHz Only)
- Wi-Fi Standard: Wi-Fi Certified 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- BEZEL COLOR: Titanium Black
- BEZEL DESIGN: Metal Flush Surface
- REMOTE CONTROL: Standard Remote
- STAND COLOR: Titanium Black
- STAND POSITION: Three-way position (Standard position/Narrow position/Soundbar position)
- Stand design: Metal Slim Wedged Stand
Dimensions and Weight
- DIMENSION OF TV WITH STAND (NARROW POSITION) (W x H x D): 48.38 x 29.13 x 13" (1,227 x 738 x 330 mm)
- DIMENSION OF TV WITH STAND (SOUNDBAR POSITION) (W x H x D): 48.38 x 30.75 x 13" (1,227 x 780 x 330 mm)
- DIMENSION OF TV WITH STAND (STANDARD POSITION) (W x H x D): 48.38 x 29.13 x 13" (1,227 x 738 x 330 mm)
- Dimension of Package Carton (W x H x D): 52.88 x 33.25 x 7" (1,342 x 842 x 176 mm)
- Dimension of TV without Stand (W x H x D): 48.38 x 28.13 x 2.13" (1,227 x 712 x 53 mm)
- SCREEN SIZE (CM, MEASURED DIAGONALLY): 139 cm
- STAND WIDTH (NARROW POSITION): 33.35" (847 mm)
- STAND WIDTH (SOUNDBAR POSITION): 46.61" (1,184 mm)
- STAND WIDTH (STANDARD POSITION): 46.61" (1,184 mm)
- Screen Size (inch, measured diagonally): 55" (54.6")
- VESA® Hole Pitch(W x H): 11.81 x 11.81 inch (300 x 300 mm)
- Weight of Package Carton (Gross): 55.1 lb / 25 kg
- Weight of TV with Stand: 43 lb (19.5 kg)
- Weight of TV without Stand: 39.5 lb (17.9 kg)
Features for? PlayStation®5
- Auto Genre Picture Mode: Yes
- Auto HDR Tone Mapping: Yes
- ANTI REFLECTION (X-ANTI REFLECTION): -
- Backlight dimming type: -
- Backlight type: -
- Display resolution (H x V, pixels): 3840 x 2160
- Display type: OLED
- PANEL REFRESH RATE: 120 Hz
- Viewing Angle (X-Wide Angle): -
- CONTRAST ENHANCEMENT: OLED XR Contrast Pro XR HDR remaster Dynamic Contrast Enhancer Pixel Contrast Booster
- Clarity enhancement: XR 4K Upscaling Dual database processing XR Super Resolution
- Color enhancement: XR TRILUMINOS PRO™ XR Smoothing Live Color™ Technology
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) compatibility: Yes (HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision)
- Motion enhancer (Native Hz): XR OLED Motion, Auto mode
- NETFLIX CALIBRATED MODE: Yes
- Picture modes: Vivid, Standard, Cinema, IMAX Enhanced, Game, Graphics, Photo, Custom, Dolby Vision Bright, Dolby Vision Dark, Netflix calibrated
- Picture processor: Cognitive Processor XR
- SENSOR: Light
- Video signal support: HDMI™ signal: 4096 x 2160p (24, 60 Hz), 3840 x 2160p (24, 30, 60, 120 Hz), 1080p (30, 60, 120 Hz), 1080/24p, 1080i (60 Hz), 720p (30, 60 Hz), 720/24p, 480p
Power and Energy saving
- Dynamic Backlight Control : -
- ECO FRIENDLY: Yes
- Energy Star® compliant : -
- Mercury content (mg): 0.0 oz
- Power Consumption (On Mode) for Energy Star : -
- Power Consumption (Standby Mode) for Energy Star : -
- Power Consumption (in Standby): 0.5 W
- Power Requirements (voltage/frequency): 60 Hz for UL cUL 50/60 Hz for other AC 120 V for UL cUL AC 110-240 V for other
- Power Saving Mode/Back Light Off Mode: Yes
- Presence of lead : -
- SCREEN SIZE (CM, MEASURED DIAGONALLY): 139 cm
- Screen Size (inch, measured diagonally): 55" (54.6")
- Application Store: Yes (Google Play Store)
- Auto Calibration with CalMAN®: Yes
- BUILT-IN MIC SWITCH: Yes
- Closed Captions (Analog/Digital): (Analog) Closed Caption (Digital)Closed Caption
- Display Language: AFRIKAANS, AMH, ARABIC, ASSAMESE, AZE, BEL, BULGARIAN, BENGALI, BOSNIAN, CATALAN, CZECH, DANISH, DEU, GREEK, ENGLISH, SPANISH, ESTONIAN, BAQ, PER, FINNISH, FRENCH, GLG, GUJARATI, HINDI, CROATIAN, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, ISL, ITALIAN, HEBREW, JAPANESE, KAZAKH, KANNADA, KOR, KIR, LAO, LITHUANIAN, LATVIAN, MACEDONIAN, MALAYALAM, MON, MARATHI, MAY, BUR, NOB, NEP, NLD, ORIYA, PANJABI, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SOL, SLOVENIAN, ALB, SERBIAN, SWEDISH, SWAHILI, TAMIL, TELUGU, THAI, TGL, TURKISH, UKRAINIAN, URD, UZB, VIETNAMESE, SIMPLIFIED CHINESE, TRADITIONAL CHINESE, ZULU
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG): Yes
- Internet Browser: Vewd (not pre-installed)
- On-board Storage (GB): 16 GB
- On/Off Timer: Yes
- Operating System: Android TV™
- SMART TV: Google TV™
- Sleep Timer: Yes
- Teletext: No
- Text Input Language: ENGLISH / FRENCH / GERMAN / HEBREW / ITALIAN / RUSSIAN / SPANISH / VIETNAMESE / JAPANESE
- Voice Search: (Voice Search) Yes/(Built-in Mic) Yes
- ACOUSTIC AUTO CALIBRATION: Room & User Position Compensation
- ACOUSTIC CENTER SYNC: Yes (Sony-compatible Soundbar)
- DTS audio format support: DTS Digital Surround
- Dolby audio format support: Dolby™ Audio, Dolby™ Atmos
- FM Radio: No
- Headphone 3D Surround Ready: Yes
- Simulated surround sound: 3D Surround Upscaling
- Sound modes: Standard, Dialog, Theater, Music, Sports, Dolby Audio
- Sound processing: No
- VOICE ZOOM: Voice Zoom 2
Sound (Speakers and Amplifier)
- Audio Power Output: 10W + 10W + 10W + 10W + 10W
- Speaker Configuration: Actuator x 3, Subwoofer x 2
- Speaker Type: Acoustic Surface Audio+
CPS is a leader and innovator in the field of service plans. The company offers extended warranty coverage for virtually all high ticket consumer purchases ranging from high-end consumer electronics to computers, major appliances, power tools, lawn & garden equipment, and more. All plans are backed by an A.M. Best rating of “A-” (Excellent) insurance carrier.
Whether its part of your home entertainment system, or simply for watching movies and shows, people enjoy watching TV. However, sometimes accidents can occur that can break, or drastically impact the performance of the TV. In order to protect your TV from these incidents, you should consider picking out and Extended TV Warranty. These warranties are designed in order to protect you from the common accidents and impacts that can occur. This includes dropping the TV while moving or mounting, and kids hitting or knocking the TV over. It even protects you from burn-in, something not typically covered by the OEM. Plus, if something happens to your remote control, you can ask for a hot swap replacement without question. We’ll also assist you by including tech supports for your initial product setup and/or configuration. Starting 30 days after your purchase, the warranty runs for 4 years. This functions by running alongside the manufacturer’s warranty during the first year, providing you with additional coverage. Once you have this warranty protecting your TV, you won’t have to worry about being unable to fix or replace it due to an accident.
BuyDig.com knows the ins and outs of the best TV warranties. Our dedicated and caring staff is always available to help consumers through the sometimes confusing buying process. If you are unsure of which warranty to purchase, please try calling our customer service center, and they will be happy to help you decide on the right option for your TV, and budget. If you have questions regarding our Extended TV Warranties, contact us today, and see how our appreciation of shoppers leads to better deals on some of the best products on the market.
4 Year Accidental Television Extended Warranty under $1500
- Accidental Damage coverage
- Warranty covers the purchased product against defects in material or workmanship for 4 years starting 30 days after purchase
- Impact Damage
- Dropping while moving or mounting the TV
- From kids playing ball in the house
- Burn in covered - usually not covered by the OEM
- Remote Control replacement - hot swap, no question asked
- Tech Support Included - initial product setup and/or configuration
- Authorized service dispatched by Consumer Priority Service