From the company that has been developing robust, dedicated wearable technology to improve training metrics for athletes for more than a decade comes the GPS smartwatch for the active lifestyle. Introducing vivoactive - the ultra-thin, lightweight smartwatch with built-in Garmin sports apps that you can wear every day to help you keep a healthy balance between work and life.
From Work to Workout
Play harder, work smarter, live better with vivoactive. Built-in sports apps keep you active while smart notifications allow you to stay in contact with pressing work matters - all so you can keep your life in balance. The high-resolution, color touchscreen stays readable in direct sunlight, so you can view your stats when you step out of the office for a run. The ultra-thin profile - 8 mm - is comfortable to wear all day and can easily transition from office to golf course. You won't have to worry about vivoactive keeping up with your active days. The rechargeable battery lasts through all your activities with up to 3 weeks (5) in watch/activity-tracking mode or up to 10 hours using GPS.
- Ultra-thin GPS smartwatch with a sunlight-readable, high-resolution color touchscreen
- Built-in GPS-enabled running, biking and golfing plus swimming and activity tracking apps let you view your stats-even when away from your phone
- Pairs with your smartphone to gently vibrate and display alerts for incoming calls, texts, email and calendar items plus notifications from social media and other mobile apps
- Customize with free watch face designs, widgets and apps from our Connect IQ store
- Battery charge lasts through all your activities with up to 3 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode or up to 10 hours using GPS
Built-in Sports Apps
vivoactive features built-in sports apps that track your stats - even when away from your phone. Simply tap to choose among GPS-enabled running, golfing and cycling apps plus swimming and activity tracking.
Hit the Ground Running
Whether you're training for a 5K or just for life in general, the running app uses GPS to capture essential running data such as distance and pace. A built-in accelerometer and wrist-based speed and cadence trackers eliminate the need for a separate foot pod when running on an indoor track or treadmill and also when GPS is unavailable. You can set up vibration alerts for heart rate (1), pace and run/walk intervals. Other training features include Auto Lap and Auto Pause. Automatic sync with Garmin Connect Mobile gives you a post-run summary, including calories burned and if you scored any personal records, such as your fastest or longest run to date.
Get In Gear
The GPS-enabled cycling app measures time, distance, speed and calories. Compatible with sensors (2) such as speed, cadence and heart rate monitors to measure your progress on training rides as well as daily commutes.
Pair with your smartphone (3) to download course maps from our golf course database - with more than 38,000 courses worldwide - to play favorite and new courses. The golfing app keeps maps updated and tallies hole number and par. GPS measures layup and dogleg distances, as well as distances to the front, middle and back of the green, to improve usability over the entire hole. Individual stroke play scorecard lets you see if you're under or over par. Measure shot distance at the press of a button. Round timer counts up time on the course, while the built-in accelerometer tracks your steps.
Auto Length accelerometer-based technology automatically gauges total and interval distance; laps; calories burned; session average, interval and length pace; and stroke count, including number of strokes per length and interval and session averages. Let the swimming app calculate your efficiency with swolf, which adds the time and the number of strokes it takes to swim a pool length. View your time and interval distance at a glance. Interval Count lets you seamlessly pause and then resume your workout.
The thin profile cuts through the water, and its 5 ATM water rating means you can swim, sweat and shower with it on, worry-free.
Step It Up
vivoactive follows your progress even when you're not engaged in a specific activity. The activity tracking app tracks your steps to learn your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily step count goal. As you meet your milestones, the device will adjust your goal for the next day. The red move bar appears on the display after 1 hour of inactivity and builds when you've been sitting too long. Just walk for a couple of minutes to reset the move bar. Set the sleep mode when you go to bed and vivoactive will monitor your rest. It also tracks your calories burned.
vivoactive gently vibrates to alert you to all the same notifications you receive on your compatible Bluetooth-enabled device (4). Receive caller ID and missed call information for incoming calls. Text messages include sender information and message. Email messages come with sender and subject. vivoactive also displays notifications from Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms, as well as other mobile apps, including weather alerts and temperature. Simply touch and swipe the screen to read more, or clear the screen with the press of a button.
Advanced Smartwatch Features
vivoactive lets you control the tunes on your music player, locate your phone and let your friends and family track your activities in real time with Live Track. You can also remotely control your VIRB Elite action camera.
Custom Apps and Watch Faces
Personalize vivoactive with free downloads from our Connect IQ store. You can customize your watch face, add data fields and get apps and widgets that provide information at a glance.
Stay up to date on your progress for each of the built-in activities with automatic syncs with Garmin Connect Mobile. You can earn virtual badges for extra motivation, join online challenges and connect, compete and compare with friends and family around the world. View your history and stats right on the smartwatch.
Show Your True Colors
vivoactive comes in basic black or bright white to coordinate with your philosophy of style. Swap out additional bands to show your true colors, or dress it up with a leather option in black or white.
Physical & Performance Specifications:
- Physical dimensions: 1.72" x 1.52" x 0.32" (43.8 mm x 38.5 mm x 8.0 mm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.13" x 0.80" (28.6 mm x 20.7 mm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 205 x 148 pixels
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Color display: Yes
- Weight: Without bands: 18.0 g (0.63 oz); With bands: 38.0 g (1.34 oz)
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery life (5) : Up to 3 weeks (10 hours in GPS mode)
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- GPS-enabled: Yes
- GLONASS: Yes
- Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone): Yes
- Vibration alert: Yes
- Music control: Yes
- Find my phone: Yes
- VIRB control: Yes
- Bike speed/cadence sensor Yes (optional)
Running & Cycling Features:
- Heart rate monitor: Not included (optional)
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): Yes
- Heart rate-based calorie computation: Yes
- Calculates calories burned: Yes
- Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course): Yes
- Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green): Yes
- Yardage to layups/doglegs: Yes
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal): Yes
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it) : Yes
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep): Yes
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): Yes
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): Yes
- Pairs with your smartphone to gently vibrate and display alerts for incoming calls, texts, emails and calendar items plus notifications from social media and other mobile apps
- On-device data fields/screens: Daily step count, goal countdown, inactivity timer, distance, calories, time of day/date, heart rate*, bike speed*, VIRB action camera/remote*, music player controls*
- Supports heart rate and heart rate zone: Yes (when used with an ANT+ heart rate monitor)
(1) Heart rate monitor not included (sold separately)
(2) Sold separately
(3) Syncs when within 30 feet of your compatible smartphone
(4) Compatible with iPhone 4S or later and select Bluetooth Smart-capable Android devices. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
(5) Battery life varies based on usage and smartphone model
This Kit Includes:
Vivoactive Smartwatch Bundle (Black) w/ Replacement White Strap - 010-01297-13
Garmin Vivoactive Smartwatch Bundle (Black) w/ Replacement White Strap - 010-01297-13
Our Price: $129.99
Heart Rate Monitor
Garmin Heart Rate Monitor
Our Price: $19.99