Introducing the greatest MONARCH ever - Built to satisfy the incredible needs of today's serious outdoorsmen and women, this is an entirely new level of MONARCH that not only bestows the latest in optical innovation upon the passions of its owner, but whose dynamic handling and rugged performance leave zero doubt as to its long-standing All Terrain Binocular heritage.
Raising the bar - Nikon's unparalleled optical system - The hallmark of the MONARCH 7 is its optical system-a seamless carrier of light that utilizes Nikon's premium ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and proprietary lens and prism coatings. This heart of the MONARCH 7 not only pushes resolution and brightness to extreme levels, but also further enhances your viewing experience with an amazingly wide field of view, close-focus capability and comfortable eye relief.
The clearest, widest views - Advanced multilayer coatings - The sophisticated coating Nikon applies to MONARCH 7 goes far beyond conventional coatings. Dielectric Multilayer Prism Coatings, which provide an even, higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to all of the lens and prism surfaces that transmit light. This technique provides almost the same brightness as that perceived by the naked eye, and clear, high-contrast images that display accurate color reproduction.
True colors in high resolution - Phase-correction-coated prisms - MONARCH 7 roof prisms are coated with special phase-correction coatings to enhance resolution, contrast and true color rendition for a sharp, high-resolution viewing experience at any distance.
Fully multicoated lenses - Provide clear and bright images even when conditions are far from ideal.
Durable rubber-armored coating - Built to handle any environment, this is one piece of equipment you can always count on to perform.
Smooth central focus knob - Easily bring objects into focus with this comfortable and ergonomic design.
Multi-setting click stop eyecup - Allow a custom eye relief fit to your eye for maximum comfort and a full field of view.
- The most advanced optical system in any MONARCH - Delivers the brightest high-resolution viewing experience yet plus an amazingly wide field of view, close-focus capability and comfortable eye relief.
- Phase-correction-coated prisms - Enhances resolution, contrast and true color rendition for a sharp, high-resolution viewing experience at any distance.
- Wide field of view (351 ft at 1000 yds) - Nearly the same brightness as perceived by the naked eye along with clear, high-contrast images with accurate color reproduction.
- Smooth central focus knob - Easily bring objects into focus with this comfortable and ergonomic design.
- Dielectric Multilayer Prism Coatings - Applied to all of the lens and prism surfaces, provides an even, higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum.
- True all-terrain performance - Waterproof, fogproof and rubber-armor coated-built to handle any environment.
- Close-focus capability to 8.2 ft. - Get a sharp view of a subject just 8.2 ft. away.
- Multi-setting click stop eyecups - Allow a custom eye relief fit to your eye for maximum comfort and a full field of view.
Focusing System - Central Focus
Magnification - 18x
Objective Diameter - 42mm
Angular Field of View (Real) - 8-Degrees
Angular Field of View (Apparent) - 58.4-Degrees
FOV at 1000 yds - 420 ft
Close Focus Distance - 8.2 ft
Exit Pupil - 5.3mm
Relative Brightness - 28.1
Eye Relief - 17.1mm
Size (Length x Width) - 5.6 x 5.1 in
Weight - 22.9 oz
Phase Coating - Yes
Dielectric Coating - Yes
Waterproof/Fogproof - Yes
Prism - Roof
ED Glass - Yes
This Kit Includes:
Monarch 7 Binoculars 8x42 - 7548
Nikon Monarch 7 Binoculars 8x42 - 7548
Our Price: $476.95
FPT100BK Tactical Flashlight and Tactical Pen Set with Water/Shockproof Case
Deco Gear FPT100BK Tactical Flashlight and Tactical Pen Set with Water/Shockproof Case
Our Price: $39.99
6 x 6 inch Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Deco Photo 6 x 6 inch Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Our Price: $7.49