- EOS 6D Mark II Body
- Sigma 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM Lens (Contemporary) for Canon EF Cameras
- Sandisk Extreme PRO SDXC 64GB UHS-1 Memory Card, Up to 95/90MB/s Read/Write Speed
- Professional 18-180 TTL Power Zoom Flash for Canon
- Canon BR-E1 Wireless Remote Control - 2140C001
- 72mm Graduated Color Multicoated 6pcs Filter Set
- 72mm UV, Polarizer & FLD Deluxe Filter kit (set of 3 + carrying case)
- Canon EOS DSLR Camera and Gadget Shoulder Bag 100ES
- 72" Photo/Video Tripod with Case
- LCD/Lens Cleaning Pen
- 12-inch Rubberized Spider Tripod, Large (Red)
- Microfiber Cloth
For superb performance on the go, the Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera puts full-frame performance into a compact, fully featured DSLR. Its 26.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor help deliver amazing results even at expanded ISO settings, making it great for challenging low-light situations as well as landscape, portrait and event photography. The EOS 6D Mark II also features an impressive optical viewfinder with 45 all cross-type AF points, fast and accurate Dual Pixel CMOS AF and a Vari-angle Touch Screen LCD for Live View operation which helps create unique angles. With the EOS 6D Mark II's speed to capture action and the versatility to create phenomenal photographs and Full HD 60p videos in numerous environments and lighting situations, the camera offers creative content makers a winning combination of advanced features in a portable package that's as fun as it is powerful.
26.2 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor.
The Canon EOS 6D Mark II features a 26.2 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor (approx. 35.9mm x 24.0mm) designed to create high-resolution and detailed images. Capable of sensitivities ranging from ISO 100 to ISO 40000 (expandable to L: 50 and H2: 102400), the EOS 6D Mark II's sensor captures images of 6240 x 4160 pixels with a pixel size of 5.67 um square for outstanding detail and a superb signal-to-noise ratio, resulting in great images. Combined with the EOS 6D Mark II's compact and lightweight design, it helps make high-resolution photography easy and accessible.
Optical Viewfinder with a 45-point All Cross-type AF System.
For next-level AF operation, the Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera has a wide-area, 45-point all cross-type AF system which allows you to track fast subjects accurately throughout the frame and has low luminance performance to EV -3 which makes it excellent in dim light. Canon's high-precision AF system, high-quality bright prism and Intelligent Viewfinder II let you see exactly what the lens sees. These features help provide instant information such as camera settings, with a limited chance of glare so you can easily see and quickly change settings on the spot no matter the shooting situation. The EOS 6D Mark II also features 5 types of AF area selection modes useful for a number of different AF situations.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Phase-detection & Full HD 60p.
The Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera features Canon's brilliant Dual Pixel CMOS AF for crisp Live View shooting. With two photodiodes per pixel capable of phase-difference detection autofocus, Dual Pixel CMOS AF delivers fast and accurate AF throughout the image plane. Able to detect shifts in movement at the pixel level, Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables continuous automatic AF and AF tracking that enhances overall camera operation for sharp still images and smooth, accurate focus transitions in movies, even at Full HD 60p.
DIGIC 7 Image Processor, ISO 100-40000.
The DIGIC 7 Image Processor powers the Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera to produce high image quality and fast operation, even in in low light. The camera features a wide range of ISO 100-40000 for still and videos and it can help keep results sharp and detailed in virtually any lighting situation. Powerful all around, the EOS 6D Mark II can produce beautiful images even where light is limited.
Vari-angle Touch Screen, 3.0-inch LCD.
The Canon EOS 6D Mark II is the first full-frame Canon EOS DSLR camera to have a Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch ClearView LCD II monitor for composing and reviewing photos and movies with ease. Its touch sensitive controls make it easy to select and adjust focus, menu and quick control settings with a touch of a finger. Two-finger touch gestures can be used for zooming or changing images. The 1.04 million dot LCD monitor is constructed to help minimize reflections and treated with a smudge-resistant coating for a bright, clear and easily viewable display.
Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth and GPS Capability.
For a useful and quick workflow in a variety of locations, the Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera's built-in Wi-Fi feature can help streamline camera operations across the board. Using the free Canon Camera Connect app on a compatible iOS or Android device, the EOS 6D Mark II can easily be set up to shoot remotely from a distance, even in Live View mode, with complete control of settings such as aperture, shutter speed, ISO, focus and shutter release. Image review and transfer are similarly fast and easy without having to take the camera out of its bag. Still images can even be transferred between two wireless-enabled Canon cameras over a Local Area Network (LAN). Images and video can also be uploaded instantly to CANON iMAGE GATEWAY for easy sharing on social networking sites, and photos can even be printed on a wireless PictBridge-certified printer without the need for a PC.
Built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) technology helps provide the Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera with a virtually seamless connection to compatible Android devices. Simply tap to connect and transfer images and videos. It's also compatible with the Canon Connect Station CS100 device, which makes it simple for photographers and moviemakers to view and organize all their photos and videos on one connected device.
Bluetooth pairing helps you connect the camera to compatible smart devices using the free Canon Camera Connect app. The Bluetooth capability uses a low-energy connection that can be set to connect automatically upon pairing of the two devices and helps preserve battery life while maintaining a wireless connection. Bluetooth lets you quickly and easily connect the EOS 6D Mark II camera to the optional Wireless Remote Control BR-E1 for remote shooting.
When you're capturing images while traveling on vacation or if you're on the job, GPS has become an important and valuable tool. The EOS 6D Mark II camera's built-in GPS helps content creators both tag their images with critical location data, and also adjust the time and timestamp on the camera automatically. Since it's compatible with American GPS satellites, Russian GLONASS satellites and Japanese quasi-zenith satellites Michibiki, the GPS information can stay consistent and accurate.
High-Speed Continuous Shooting at up to 6.5 fps.
The EOS 6D Mark II camera is designed to keep up with the action. Its remarkable shutter, advanced AF and exposure and image processing systems help ensure virtually instantaneous response and performance at up to 6.5 fps, even at full resolution. Whether searching for candid moments at a wedding or capturing an athlete's explosive motion, the EOS 6D Mark II doesn't let file size compromise the speed of capture even when bracketing exposures of a complex lighting situation, helping photographers and moviemakers consistently attain high-quality and sharp images.
Dust- & Water-resistant.
The EOS 6D Mark II camera is built for uninterrupted performance, even when conditions get messy. The battery compartment cover, card slot cover, lens mount, terminal covers and buttons are weather-sealed to help keep water and dust out. The EOS 6D Mark II's high precision aluminum alloy and polycarbonate resin construction ensures a lightweight and durable camera that gives you the confidence to use in various situations.
- Type: Digital AF/AE single-lens reflex camera with built-in flash
- Image Format: Approx. 35.9 x 24.0mm (Full-frame)
- Compatible Lenses: Canon EF lenses (excluding EF-S and EF-M lenses)
- Lens Mount: Canon EF mount
- Type: CMOS sensor (supporting Dual Pixel CMOS AF)
- Pixels: Approx. 26.2 megapixels
- Pixel Unit: Approx. 5.67 um square
- Total Pixels: Approx. 27.1 megapixels
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical)
- Color Filter System: RGB primary color filters
- Recording Format: Compliant to Design rule for Camera File system 2.0 and Exif 2.3
- Image Format: JPEG, RAW (14-bit Canon original)
- RAW + JPEG Simultaneous Recording: Possible
- Color Space: sRGB/Adobe RGB
- Type: Eye-level SLR (with fixed pentaprism)
- Focusing Screen: Fixed
- Mirror: Quick-return all-surface half mirror
- Depth Of Field Preview: Provided with depth of field preview button
- Type: TTL secondary image-forming phase-difference detection system with AF-dedicated sensor
- AF Points: Up to 45 points (cross-type AF points: max. 45)
- AF Working Range: Conditions: One-Shot AF, at 73F/23C, ISO 100 (based on Canon's testing standards and environment)
- Focusing Modes: Autofocus, One-Shot AF, Predictive AI Servo AF (AI Servo AF II), AI Focus AF, Switches between One-Shot AF and AI Servo AF automatically. Manual focus
- Type: Vertical-travel, mechanical, focal-plane shutter with all speeds electronically-controlled
- Shutter Speeds: 1/4000 to 30 sec., bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode.)
- Shutter Release: Soft-touch electromagnetic release
- Self Timer: 10-sec. delay, 2-sec. delay, continuous shooting (after 10 sec., 2 to 10 shots)
- Flash Metering System: E-TTL II autoflash (Evaluative, Average), FE Lock
- FE Lock: Provided
- Flash Exposure Compensation: +/-3 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
- Type: TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor
- Monitor Size: 3.0-inch (screen aspect ratio of 3:2)
- Pixels: Approx. 1.04 million dots
- Brightness Control: Adjustable to one of seven brightness levels
- Coating: Clear View LCD II
- USB Terminal: Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0)
- Video Out Terminal: Type C (Resolution switches automatically)
- Extension System Terminal: 3.5mm diameter stereo mini jack
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 5.67 x 4.35 x 2.94 in. (144.0 x 110.5 x 74.8mm) CIPA compliant.
- Weight: Approx. 765g / 26.98 oz. (including battery and card), Approx. 685g / 24.16 oz. (body only)
This Kit Includes:
72mm UV, Polarizer & FLD Deluxe Filter kit (set of 3 + carrying case)
Vivitar 72mm UV, Polarizer & FLD Deluxe Filter kit (set of 3 + carrying case)
Our Price: $39.95
BR-E1 Wireless Remote Control - 2140C001
Canon BR-E1 Wireless Remote Control - 2140C001
Our Price: $44.99
EOS DSLR Camera and Gadget Shoulder Bag 100ES
Canon EOS DSLR Camera and Gadget Shoulder Bag 100ES
Our Price: $29.99
6 x 6 inch Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Deco Photo 6 x 6 inch Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Our Price: $7.49
LCD/Lens Cleaning Pen HF-LPEN
General Brand LCD/Lens Cleaning Pen HF-LPEN
Our Price: $7.95
64GB Extreme SDXC Memory UHS-I Card w/ 90/40MB/s Read/Write - SDSDXVE-064G-ANCIN
Sandisk 64GB Extreme SDXC Memory UHS-I Card w/ 90/40MB/s Read/Write - SDSDXVE-064G-ANCIN
Our Price: $29.99
72mm Graduated Color Multicoated 6pcs Filter Set
Vivitar 72mm Graduated Color Multicoated 6pcs Filter Set
Our Price: $28.00
SF7000 Wireless Optical Slave Flash - Enhance Photos & Colors (Black) VIVSF7000
Vivitar SF7000 Wireless Optical Slave Flash - Enhance Photos & Colors (Black) VIVSF7000
Our Price: $39.95
12" Compact Rubberized Spider Tripod Grip Camera Photo Video Support SP12-RED
Vivitar 12" Compact Rubberized Spider Tripod Grip Camera Photo Video Support SP12-RED
Our Price: $24.95
TR50 50" Tripod
Deco Photo TR50 50" Tripod
Our Price: $29.95
EOS 6D Mark II 26.2MP Full-Frame Digital SLR Camera with EF 24-105mm IS STM Lens
Canon EOS 6D Mark II 26.2MP Full-Frame Digital SLR Camera with EF 24-105mm IS STM Lens
Our Price: $1,799.00
18-300mm F3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM Lens (Contemporary) for Canon EF Cameras
Sigma 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM Lens (Contemporary) for Canon EF Cameras
Our Price: $579.00