Essential Features At A Great Value
Discover the important monitor features you need to drive productivity every day with this 18.5 inches monitor.
Enjoy easy compatibility with legacy PCs via VGA connectivity.
Create AIO-like simplicity in deployment by mounting a Dell Wyse thin client or Dell OptiPlex Micro PC directly to available rear VESA mount area.
Suit your viewing preference with this monitor's tilt feature.
Rest assured that the Dell 19 Monitor meets the latest environmental and energy efficiency standards.
Help reduce your organization's carbon footprint and environment impact with this environmentally compliant monitor.
Conserve power with Power Nap; a feature found in Dell Display Manager.
BFR/PVC-free monitor (excluding external cables) with arsenic-free glass and mercury-free LED panel.
ENERGY STAR and EPEAT Silver compliant.
- High-resolution widescreen 18.5" display has the features you need to help boost productivity.
- Built to comply with the latest environmental and regulatory standards.
Rigorous testing and process-quality monitoring help ensure long-term performance reliability.
- Connectivity : VGA
- Single monitor arm adjusts effortlessly for easy use
- Arm extends and retracts; tilt to change reading angles; and rotate from landscape-to-portrait mode; tilt range 70 degree back and 5 degree forward
- Viewable image size (diagonal): 47.01 cm (18.51 inches)
- Active display area Horizontal Vertical: 409.8 mm (16.13 inches) 230.4 mm (9.07 inches)
- Maximum resolution: 1366 x 768 at 60 Hz
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Pixel pitch: 0.30 mm x 0.30 mm
- Brightness (typical): 200 cd/m
- Color gamut (typical): 85% (CIE1976)*
- Color depth: 16.7 million colors
- Contrast ratio (typical): 600:1
- Viewing angle (typical) (vertical/horizontal): 65 degree / 90 degree
- Response time (typical): 5 ms black-to-white
- Panel technology: TN (active matrix NoTFT LCD); anti-glare
- Backlight: LED
- Dell sound bar (optional): AC511
- Connectors: VGA only
- Stand: Tilt only (Typical: 5 degree forward or 21 degree backward)
- VESA mounting support (wall mount kit sold separately): 100 mm x 100 mm
- Security: Security lock slot (security lock not included)
- AC input voltage/frequency/current: 100 to 240 VAC/50 or 60 Hz +/- 3 Hz/1.0 A (typical)
- Power consumption (typical): 14W
- Power consumption (ENERGY STAR): 13.3W
- Power consumption standby/sleep mode: <0.3 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 359.0 mm (14.13 inches) x 445.4 mm (17.54 inches) x 167.0 mm (6.57 inches)
- Weight: 3.00 kg (6.61 lb.)
This Kit Includes:
Elite Suite 18 Standard Editing Software Bundle
Tech Smart USA Elite Suite 18 Standard Editing Software Bundle
Our Price: $29.99
VESA Mountable 19" Screen LED-Lit Monitor - E1916HV
Dell VESA Mountable 19" Screen LED-Lit Monitor - E1916HV
Our Price: $76.95
1 Year Extended Warranty for Products Valued Up To $100 - EW1-100
CPS 1 Year Extended Warranty for Products Valued Up To $100 - EW1-100
Our Price: $5.99