Style meets substance in a strikingly modern business display crafted for optimal viewing; productivity; and ergonomics. The HP EliteDisplay E243i 24-inch Monitor has a 3-sided micro-edge bezel for seamless multi-display tiling and 4-way adjustability so you can comfortably power through the day.
Break The Boundaries
Expand your productivity with uninterrupted views of one screen or many with a 3-sided micro-edge bezel that supports virtually seamless arrays. Get crisp visuals from any angle on the 1920 x 1200 WUXGA resolution; 24" diagonal IPS screen.
Find your most comfortable; productive position with adjustable tilt; height; swivel; and up to 150 mm height adjustment settings. Use pivot rotation to customize portrait or landscape views when using multiple displays.
Experience Simple; Convenient Connectivity
Work with your most frequently-used devices with VGA; HDMI; and DisplayPort. Connect your USB accessories right at the display with two USB 3.0 ports.
Adaptable For A Single-Footprint Setup
Create an efficient; compact solution when you mount your compatible HP Desktop Mini PC; Thin Client or Chromebox directly on the column stand using the optional HP B300 PC Mounting Bracket.
Reduce power consumption and help lower costs with a low halogen; ENERGY STAR certified; EPEAT Gold registered display that meets TCO Certified Edge with 85% Post-Consumer Recycled plastics.
Divide And Conquer
Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software; which enables screen partitioning and helps deter theft by dimming a display that's disconnected without approval.
Make It Yours
Build a complete solution with optional HP accessories like an HP Single Arm to take the display off the desk; an HP USB Graphics Adapter for multi-display setups or an HP S100 Speaker Bar for space-saving audio.
- Display size (diagonal): 60.96 cm (24")
- Panel active area: 20.41 x 12.76 in
- Aspect ratio: 16:10
- Native resolution: WUXGA (1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz)
- Resolutions supported: 1920 x 1200; 1920 x 1080; 1680 x 1050; 1600 x 900; 1440 x 900; 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 800; 1280 x 720; 1024 x 768; 800 x 600; 720 x 400; 640 x 480
- Pixel pitch: 0.2745 mm
- Brightness: 300 cd/m 1
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1 static; 5000000:1 dynamic
- View angle: 178 degree horizontal; 178 degree vertical
- Response time: 5 ms on/off
- Tilt and swivel angle: Tilt: -5 to +20 degree; Swivel: +/-45 degree; Pivot rotation: 90 degree; Height: 150 mm
- Display features: Anti-glare; In plane switching; Language selection; LED Backlights; On-screen controls; Pivot rotation; Plug and Play; Anti-static; Low Haze
- Physical security: Security lock-ready (lock is sold separately)
- Input connector: 1 VGA; 1 HDMI 1.4 (with HDCP support); 1 DisplayPort 1.2 (with HDCP support)
- Ports: 3 USB 3.0 (one upstream; two downstream
Power and operating requirements
- Power: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC
- Power consumption: 45 W (maximum); 35 W (typical); 0.5 W (standby)
- Operating temperature range: 41 to 95 degreeF (5 to 35 degreeC)
- Operating humidity range: 20 to 80% RH
- Environmental: Arsenic-free display glass; Mercury-free display backlights; Low halogen
Certification and compliance
- Certifications and compliances: BSMI; CB; CCC; CE; CEL; cTUVus; ErP; FCC; ICES; ISC; ISO 9241-307; Mexico CoC; MSIP; RCM; S-mark; SmartWay Transport Partnership - NA only; TUV-GS; VCCI; WEEE
Dimensions and weight
- Weight: 14.02 lbs. (6.36 kg)
- Product dimensions without stand (W x D x H): 20.95 x 1.83 x 18.83 in (53.20 x 4.64 x 35.13 cm)
- Product dimensions with stand (W x D x H): 20.94 x 8.43 x 4.26 in (53.2 x 21.39 x 36.23 cm)
This Kit Includes:
24" EliteDisplay E243i Monitor - 1FH49A8#ABA
Hewlett Packard 24" EliteDisplay E243i Monitor - 1FH49A8#ABA
Our Price: $264.00
1 Year Extended Warranty for Products Valued Up To $250
CPS 1 Year Extended Warranty for Products Valued Up To $250
Our Price: $19.99
Elite Suite 18 Standard Editing Software Bundle
Tech Smart USA Elite Suite 18 Standard Editing Software Bundle
Our Price: $29.99