The 14mm F2.8 AF Full Frame Ultra-Wide for Canon EF mount is built for the rigors of professional use with uncompromised optical performance and weather sealing. It easily meets or exceeds that of other professional / 'luxury' ultra-wide angles.
Designed from the ground up specifically for Canon EF mount Full Frame cameras, this ultra-wide offers a bright F2.8 aperture, uncompromised optical performance, and a rounded seven blade aperture for pleasing bokeh and star effects.
Its new AF design takes advantage of its minimized weight and movement of the focusing lens group for accurate, fast and quiet operation. A total of fifteen elements in ten groups along with UMC anti-reflective coatings are utilized to maximize image quality.
Ultra Wide-Angle Photography
The Rokinon 14mm F2.8 AF provides a frame filling ultra-wide rectilinear view that is ideal for landscape photography, street photography, astrophotography and real estate photography.
Architecture and Interiors
With its low distortion rectilinear view, the Rokinon 14mm F2.8 AF makes it possible to compose photos of large complex architectural spaces without significant curvature.
Its AF design takes advantage of the minimized weight and movement of the focusing lens group for accurate, faster, and quiet in operation that can keep up with the action.
- Coverage: Full Frame (FX).
- Optical Construction: 15 Glass Elements In 10 Groups.
- Aperture Range: F2.8 to 22.
- Diaphragm Blades: 7
- Housing: Aluminum Alloy
- Coating: Ultra Multi-Coating
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 7.9" (0.20m)
- Maxiumum Magnificaion: 0.15x
- Lens Hood: Built-In Petal Shaped
- Maximum Diameter: 3.8” (95.6mm)
Lens Station Compatible
Rokinon Lens Stations allow you to connect Rokinon AF lenses to your computer.
You can update firmware, calibrate, and customize focus, and aperture parameters with the use of free Rokinon Lens Manager Software.
Prime Lens Advantages
- Prime lenses are typically sharper, lighter, and can work in lower lighting conditions than zoom lenses.
- Less compromises are involved when a lens can be designed for optimal performance for a specific focal length.
- They don't have to overcome all of the additional problems encountered with the extra glass and mechanics required to zoom.
- With their typically faster (wider) maximum apertures and fewer lens elements, primes can also gather and pass through more light.
- As a result, even in poor lighting conditions, you can generally get better quality images and videos.
- Additionally, due to their smaller size and weight, they are perfect for travel, and stealthy street shooting.
||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
|Angle of View
|Minimum Focus Distance
||7.87" / 20 cm
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio
||15 Elements in 10 Groups
||3.56 x 3.76" / 90.5 x 95.6 mm
||1.07 lb / 485 g
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
||6.7 x 5.4 x 5.2"
This Kit Includes:
14mm F2.8 AF Wide Angle, Full Frame Auto Focus Lens for Canon EF
Rokinon 14mm F2.8 AF Wide Angle, Full Frame Auto Focus Lens for Canon EF
Our Price: $599.00
Canon EF Mount Lens Station
Rokinon Canon EF Mount Lens Station
Our Price: $59.99
Professional 633x 64GB UHS-1 Class 10 SDXC Memory Card
Lexar Professional 633x 64GB UHS-1 Class 10 SDXC Memory Card
Our Price: $12.99
All-in-One Cleaning Kit for Lenses and DSLR Cameras w/ Carry Case
Deco Photo All-in-One Cleaning Kit for Lenses and DSLR Cameras w/ Carry Case
Our Price: $29.95