Combining superior performance with innovative features; the Eaton 9135 UPS is the ultimate model in the 5 to 6 kVA power range. Incorporating more than 40 years of UPS expertise; the 9135 UPS delivers superior power protection for medium-density data centers; banking and security systems; manufacturing process control; retail point-of-sale systems and telecommunications/VoIP equipment.
- Battery Rating: 12V/9 Ah
- Extended Battery Capability: Add up to 4 extended battery modules (EBM). Part number 5PXEBM72RT2U
- Receptacle: (6) 5-20R; (1) L5-30R
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 2700 W
- Output Power Factor: 50/60 Hz +/-0.1 % (autosensing)
- Output Voltage Range: 102-132 Vac
- Output Waveform: Sine wave
- Output Nominal Voltage: 120V default (100/120/125V)
- Feed Type: 1
- Topology: Line-interactive
- VA Rating: 3000 VA
- Input Connection: L5-30P
- Input Nominal Voltage: 120V default (100/110/120/127V)
- Input Power Factor: 0.9
- Input Cord Length: 10 ft.
- Input Voltage Range: 89-151 Vac (adjustable to 70-153 Vac)
- Input Frequency Range: 47-70 Hz (50 Hz system); 56.5-70 Hz (60 Hz system); 40 Hz in low-sensitivity mode
- User Interface: LCD graphical display
- Expansion Slots: One slot; Network Card-MS included
- Software Compatibility: Eaton Intelligent Power Manager (included)
- Altitude: Up to 10;000 ft. (3000m) without de-rating
- Noise Level: <50 dB at 1 meter
- Temperature Range: 0 degree to 40 degreeC (32 degree to 104 degreeF)
- Btu Rating: Online: 305; Battery: 2047
- Relative Humidity: 20-95% non-condensing
- Compliances: FCC Part 15; CISPR22 Class A / FCC part 15 Class A; FCC Part 15 Class A Subpart B Sections 15.107b; 15.109b
- Certifications: EN 62040-2:2006; UL 1778; UL 497A; cUL Listed; UL Listed
- Catalog Notes: Network MS card is included; but not installed. Allows start of UPS without utility power.
- Product Length: 25.5 in.
- Product Height: 3.4 in.
- Product Width: 17.4 in.
- Product Weight: 87 lbs.
- Warranty: 3-year on electronics; 3-year on batteries with registration