Programs itself. Then pays for itself.
Meet the 3rd gen Nest Learning Thermostat. It has new rings and a big, sharp display. And it saves energy. That's the most beautiful part.
The Nest Learning Thermostat programs itself. It helps save energy. You can control it from anywhere with the Nest app. And with a Nest Temperature Sensor, you can get the right temperature, right where you want it. (Sold separately.)
Your thermostat controls half your energy bill - more than appliances, more than electronics. So shouldn't it help you save energy?
The Nest Learning Thermostat is the first thermostat to get ENERGY STAR certified. It learns what temperature you like and builds a schedule around yours. Since 2011, the Nest Thermostat has saved billions of kWh of energy in millions of homes worldwide. And independent studies showed that it saved people an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. So in under two years, it can pay for itself.
See how much you saved.
Nest shows you how much energy you use every day in Energy History and every month in your Home Report. So you can see when you use more energy, like on weekends or Monday nights, and how to use less.
Follow the Leaf.
Change the temperature to save energy and you'll be rewarded with a Leaf. The Leaf learns how to help you save, so it appears at different temperatures for different families.
Meet the Nest Temperature Sensor.
Most homes aren't the same temperature in every room. With the Nest Temperature Sensor, you can let your Nest thermostat know which room should be a certain temperature at a certain time of day. Just put it on a wall or shelf in a room that matters most, like the living room or baby's room. And get the right temperature, right where you want it. (Sold separately.)
It lights up when you walk in the room.
Now the Nest Thermostat does something new. It's called Farsight, and it lights up to show you the temperature, weather or time. You can even choose a digital or analog clock face. Farsight is big and bright on the beautiful display - you can see it from across the room.
Know your home is safe.
The Nest Thermostat is just one part of your heating and cooling system. But it can keep an eye on the rest of it. You'll get an alert on your phone if there's something wrong - like temperatures are so low your pipes could burst. And if it looks like your furnace is acting up, the Nest Thermostat will send you an alert.
- Generation: 3rd Generation
- Color: Stainless Steel, White, Black, Copper
- Screen: 24-bit color LCD;
480 x 480 resolution at 229 pixels per inch (PPI);
2.08 in (5.3 cm) diameter
- Languages: English (US, UK), Dutch, French (Canada, France), Italian, Spanish (Americas, Spain)
- Compatibility: The Nest Learning Thermostat works with 95% of 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal.
- Heating: 1,2, and 3 stages (W1, W2, W3)
- Cooling: 1 and 2 stages (Y1, Y2)
- Heat pump: with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX, E)
- Humidifier or dehumidifier (HUM, DEHUM)
- Fan (G)
- Power (C, RH, RC)
- Sensors: Temperature, Humidity, Near-field activity, Far-field activity, Ambient light
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n @ 2.4GHz, 5GHz
- 802.15.4 @ 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Size and Weight
- Mass: 7.25 oz (205.4 g)
- Diameter: 3.3 in (8.4 cm)
- Height: 1.06 in (2.69 cm)
- Mass: 1.35 oz (38.3 g)
- Diameter: 3 in (7.6 cm)
- Height: 0.42 in (1.1 cm)
- Mass: 8.6 oz (243.7 g)
- Diameter: 3.3 in (8.4 cm)
- Height: 1.21 in (3.08 cm)
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Power Consumption: Less than 1kWh/month
- Remote control requirements:
- Wi-Fi connection with internet access
Nest app on phone or tablet with Android or iOS. See the Nest app requirements for supported versions.
- Latest version of Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer on Mac OS X v10.9 or later and Windows 7 or later
- Certification: ENERGY STAR
- Multi-home support:
- Multi-zone homes: You can control up to 20 thermostats per home.
- Nest in three homes: You can control Nest Thermostats in three locations from one Nest account.
- RoHS compliant
- REACH compliant
- Recyclable packaging
- Title 20 battery charger compliant
- Learn more at nest.com/responsibility
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty. For support, visit nest.com/support
Our support team is also available by phone 24/7.
In The Box:
- Optional trim kit
- Mounting screws and labels
- Nest screwdriver
- Installation Guide
- Welcome Guide
- Nest Pro installation card
Smart Mini Plug
- New upgraded version, super mini size, doesn't take up much space, convenient to carry.
- Works with Amazon Alexa Echo and Google Voice Control, making controlling your home truly easy.
- No Amazon Alexa Echo? No Problem! This smart plug will work with your smart phone.
- Just download the FREE APP and you can control your devices on APP.
Broad Usage Range
- The connection is secure though out the house, including your basement, as long as it connected to your home WIFI.
- Manage your home, even from a distance. You just need an internet connection.
- Can set schedules to automatically power on or off your home electronics and appliances at any time.
- Can limit your children's computer time with the timer function.
- Weight: 4.9 ounces
- Rated Voltage: 100 - 240V
- Rated Current: 10A (Max.)
- AC Frequency: 50-60HzMax.
- Power: 2200W for 220V, 1100W for 110V
- Wireless standard: Wi-Fi 2.4GHz b/g/n
- 1.ONE TO ALL: No matter what electrical appliance is connected, one smart phone can give complete control. The Mobile app can control the ON/OFF status of the socket remotely.
- 2.EASY TO USE: Plug a device into the Smart Plug, then follow our detailed instructions, and connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- 3.LONG-RANGE CONTROL: Remotely turn appliances and electronics on or off anywhere, anytime. At home or on the go, use Wi-Fi and mobile Networks to operate your devices. Perfect for Household Appliances, Lamps, Lighting & Electrical Equipment.
- 4.TIMING FUNCTION&COMPATIBILITY: Mobile APP could help you save power by scheduling a specific time to automatically switch on/off the devices. The Smart Plug is be compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant and can be used to manage your devices through Voice Control.
This Kit Includes:
3rd Generation Learning Thermostat (Copper) T3021US
Google Nest 3rd Generation Learning Thermostat (Copper) T3021US
Our Price: $249.00
1 Year Extended Warranty for Products Valued up to $500
CPS 1 Year Extended Warranty for Products Valued up to $500
Our Price: $29.99
2 Pack WiFi Smart Plugs (Compatible with Amazon Alexa & Google Home)
Deco Gear 2 Pack WiFi Smart Plugs (Compatible with Amazon Alexa & Google Home)
Our Price: $21.99