AV.io HD is a commercial grade USB video grabber for any application that need video or graphics capture for live streaming, recording or editing. To use AV.io HD, simply connect your video source (HDMI, DVI or VGA) to the input of the video grabber and connect the output to your computer's USB port for power and to capture the video stream in real-time. AV.io HD is auto-detected by the host computer's operating system's native drivers in Windows, Linux, and Mac which ensures plug and play compatibility for fast setup. Regardless of your application - education, collaboration, entertainment, remote monitoring, digitizing records, or marketing content generation - the captured video output is published for encoding to your industries specific software such as Wirecast, Adobe FMLE, Skype, Webex and VLC Media Player. AV.io HD is an external accessory that does not require installation inside your computer. The box content includes everything for most common connectivity needs: - (1) AV.io HD USB video grabber - (1) DVI cable (male to male) - (1) VGA to DVI cable (male to male) - (1) HDMI to DVI adapter (female to male) - (1) USB 3.0 cable (USB A-male to B-male)
The simplest way to share video!
The plug and play AV.io HD capture card is really simple to use. Connect the included cable from AV.io HD to your HDMI, DVI or VGA video source then connect AV.io HD to your computer via the provided USB 3.0 cable.
There is nothing to install. AV.io HD is a UVC capture card, meaning it uses the drivers that come with your operating system. Once plugged in, it automatically appears in your software's list of available web cameras on Windows, Mac or Linux computers. Set your software's streaming endpoint to Facebook, YouTube or any other place and you're ready to live stream!
- Commercial-grade USB video grabber
- Lightweight, portable and durable
- Resolutions up to 1080p (1920 × 1080)
- 1080p at 60 fps, YUV 4:2:2 color space
Bring it anywhere - rugged, lightweight and portable!
AV.io HD is a portable HDMI to USB capture card for your video source. It fits in your hand and is lightweight enough to travel with you anywhere you need to share video.
AV.io HD is silent and will not distract from your video capture, streaming or recording experience.
Precision VGA to USB control
Adjust brightness, contrast, horizontal and vertical shift for perfect capture from VGA sources.
Built to last
Like all Epiphan video grabber products, AV.io HD is designed to be strong, durable and rugged enough for daily use (some of our products are even used in space!). It’s built with an all metal enclosure and features robust connectors designed for reliable and repeated long-term use.
Interfaces seamlessly with your favorite applications such as Telestream Wirecast, Skype, Adobe FMLE, Quicktime, VLC media player, and Windows Camera. AV.io HD acts as a three-in-one VGA capture card, HDMI capture card and DVI capture card and appears automatically in your software’s list of web cameras.
Powered over USB
Power-on your AV.io HD by simply plugging it into your computer’s USB port - no AC power connections required. Also, no internal fans or moving parts.
Using AV.io HD
Video game streaming
Capture your video games for live streaming with your favorite software like OBS. Near-zero latency and perfect 60 fps.
Medical and scientific hardware
Duplicate the output from your ultrasound, microscope, oscilloscope or anything else with a VGA, DVI or HDMI output port.
Meeting rooms and education
Share high quality HD cameras, document cameras, tablets and other computers locally and online with web collaboration tools.
Get started right away, using your favorite software
AV.io HD comes with everything you need to get started capturing. Use it with your favorite video streaming and recording software including OBS, VLC or Telestream Wirecast to live stream to Facebook, YouTube or a CDN. AV.io HD also works with web collaboration tools like Skype, Google Hangouts and GoTo Meeting.
- Interface: USB 3.0, USB 2.0
- OS drivers: UVC and UAC device
- Dimensions: 3.54" × 2.36" × 0.91" (90 mm × 60 mm × 23 mm)
- Connectors: DVI-I (integrated, digital & analog), USB 3.0 B-Type connector
- Input: HDMI (including audio), DVI, VGA
- Input resolution: Up to 1920×1200
- Output frame rate (Note that the third party software you're using sets the frame size and bitrate):
- Output Resolution: Available frame rates
640×360: 15, 23.97, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps
640×480: 15, 23.97, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps
848×480: 15, 23.97, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps
960×540: 15, 23.97, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps
1024×768: 15, 23.97, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps
1280×720: 15, 23.97, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps
1280×1024: 15, 23.97, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps
1600×1200: 15, 23.97, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps
1920×1080: 15, 23.97, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps
1920×1200: 15, 23.97, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps
- Output color space: YUV 4:2:2
- VGA adjustments: Brightness, contrast, horizontal shift, vertical shift
- Capture latency: Near-zero. However, third-party applications may contribute to capture delay.
- HDMI Audio (input): 16-bit and 24-bit PCM encoded audio at 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, and 48 kHz sampling rates
- Audio output: 16-bit 48 kHz stereo sampling rates
- LED: One LED to indicate the status of the AV.io HD (power, readiness, and operation in progress)
- OS Support: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.10 and up, Linux distribution with kernel 3.5.0 or higher supported
- HDCP compliance: High-bandwidth digital content protection (HDCP) is a form of digital copy protection intended to prevent illegal copying of video and audio content. AV.io HD cannot capture from video sources protected by HDCP.
- Country of Origin: Made in China
In The Box:
- AV.io HD USB video grabber.
- DVI cable.
- DVI to VGA cable.
- HDMI to DVI adapter.
- USB 3, 0 superspeed for uncompressed and lossless capture with optional up or down scaling.
- Quick start guide.