A heavy-duty A3 workgroup printer for increased workgroup productivity.
The WorkForce Pro WF-8090 A3 printer, powered by PrecisionCore, offers 13" x 19" printing for SMBs and work teams. It features color and black print speeds of 24 ISO ppm, a high monthly duty cycle, and saves up to 40 percent on printing costs vs. color lasers. Ultra high-yield cartridges print up to 7000 color pages, with a total paper capacity up to 1830 sheets. And, PCL/genuine Adobe PostScript 3 support makes it ideal for shared color printing on a network. Along with a Universal printer driver and Web Config, it's enabled with remote printer data collection compatible with MPS software solutions.
- Ink: 4-color DURABrite Pro pigment ink. The printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink.
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 24 ISO ppm; Color: 24 ISO ppm.
- ISO-PPM: ISO print speeds of 24 ISO ppm (black) and 24 ISO ppm (color)
- Wide-Format Prints Up to 13" x 19": Print single or two-sided design layouts, spreadsheets and drawings up to 13" x 19".
- Fast, High-Quality Printing: Quickly print documents and photos, and get sharp text and vivid, true-to-life color.
- Mobile Printing: Wirelessly print documents, photos, calendars, contacts and more; and charge your mobile phone or MP3 Player using the USB port.
- Epson Connect - Print and share from anywhere: Print your photos and documents using your smartphone, tablet or mobile computer from your home, the office, or from across the world.
- Powered by PrecisionCore: The next generation of inkjet printing technology.
- Versatile Media Handling: Prints up to 13" x 19"; up to 1830-sheet total paper capacity; features automatic duplexing and auto media size detection.
- Fast Print Speeds: 24 ISO ppm (black), 24 ISO ppm (color).
- Built for the Bottom Line: Up to 40 percent lower printing costs vs. color lasers.
- Low Intervention: Print up to 7000 color pages without changing cartridges.
- Duty Cycle: Up to 75,000 pages monthly.
- Drivers and Utilities: Universal printer driver; PCL and genuine Adobe PostScript 3 support.
- Security Features: PIN number certification for job release; user control access, printer and network settings via Web Config with printer's IP address; SSL/TLS security, IPsec.
- Built-in Connectivity: Includes Ethernet, USB, wireless b/g/n and Wi-Fi Direct; easily print from tablets and smartphones, including remote printing and access to Cloud.
- Enabled for Remote Printer Data Collection: Compatible with MPS software solutions from PrintFleet, ECi (FMAudit) and others.
- Uses up to 70 percent less power than laser printers
- Save up to 50 percent of your paper supply with automatic, 2-sided printing
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport Partner
- Printing Technology: PrecisionCore 4S print head 4-color inkjet
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size: 3 droplet sizes, as small as 3.7 picoliters
- Maximum Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 24 ppm, Color: 24 ppm
- 2-Sided ISO Print Speed: Black: 16 ppm, Color: 16 ppm
- Maximum Draft Print Speed: Black: 34 ppm, Color: 34 ppm
- Ink Type: DURABrite Pro pigment ink (smudge, fade and water resistant)
- Ink Palette: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black
- Ink Configuration: 4 individual ink cartridges
- Replacement Ink: 748 Standard-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow(Yield, ISO pages - Black: 2500, Color: 1500), 748XL High-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow(Yields, ISO pages - Black: 5000 Color: 4000), 748XXL Extra High-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow(Yields, ISO pages - Black: 10000, Color: 7000). Printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink.
- Fade Resistance / Print Longevity: Up to 118 years
- Operating Systems: Windows 8.x (32 bits, 64 bits), Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits), Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits), Windows XP SP3 (32 bits), Windows XP Professional x64, Mac OS X 10.5.8 - 10.9.x5
- Server Systems: Windows Server 2012 R26, Windows Server 20126, Windows Server 2008 R26, Windows Server 20086, Windows Server 2003 R26, Windows Server 2003, Mac OS X Server
- Temperature: Operating: 50 to 95 degrees F (10 to 35 degrees C), Storage: -4 to 104 degrees F (-20 to 40 degrees C)
- Humidity: Operating: 20 - 80 percent RH, Storage: 5 - 85 percent RH (no condensation)
- Sound Level: Power: 6.8 B(A), Pressure: 53 dB(A)
- Dimensions: Printing: 22.3" x 35.5" x 22.1" (W x D x H), Storage: 22.3" x 22.4" x 14.9" (W x D x H)
- Weight: 57.1 lb
- Security: PIN number certification for job release, Control user access, Printer and network settings via Web configuration using printer's IP address, Security SSL, IPSec
- Safety Approvals: Safety standards UL60950, CSA C22.2 No. 60950, EMI FCC Part 15 subpart B class B, CAN / CSA?CEI / IEC CISPR 22 class B
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Standard Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB (compatible with USB 2.0 specification), Wireless LAN IEEE (802.11 b/g/n), Wired Ethernet (1000 Base-T/100 Base-TX/10 Base-T), Wi-Fi Direct
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP v4/v6
- Network Printing Protocols: IPP, LDP, Port 9100, WSD
- Network Management Protocols: SNMP, HTTP, DHCP, BOOTP, APIPA, DDNS, mDNS, SNTP, Ping, SLP, WSD, LLTD
- WLAN Security: WEP 64 Bit, WEP 128 Bit, WPA PSK (AES)
- Epson Connect: Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint Mobile App, Epson Remote Print
- Other: Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Kindle Fire
- PC-Free Paper Support: 3.5" x 5", 4" x 6", 5" x 7", Letter, Legal, 11" x 17", A3, A4, A5, A6, B5
- Paper Sizes: 3.5" x 5", 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", 8.5" x 11", 8.5" x 14", A3, A4, A5, A6, B4, B5, half letter, executive, 11" x 17", 13" x 19", user definable (3.5" No. 8211; 47.2" in length)
- Maximum Paper Size: 13" x 47.5"
- Paper Types: Plain paper, Epson Bright White Paper, Epson Presentation Paper Matte, Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte, Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-sided, Epson Photo Paper Glossy, Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Epson Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss, Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Luster
- Envelope Types: No. 10, Plain paper, Bond paper, Air mail
- Input Paper Capacity: 250 sheets plain paper (250 sheets plain paper x 1 tray)
- Secondary Paper Tray Capacity: Rear feed: 80-sheets, 1830 sheets total with three optional 500-sheet paper trays, 10 envelopes
- Display: 2.2" mono LCD
- Printer Language: Epson ESC/P-R, PCL 5 emulation, PCL 6 emulation, PostScript 3
- Software Included: Epson printer driver, PCL 5 driver emulation, PCL 6 driver emulation, PostScript 3
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 75,000 pages (Recommended monthly page volume: up to 5000 pages)
- Telecom Regulations: FCC Part 68 (U.S.A.), IC / CS03 (Canada)
- Rated Voltage: AC 100 - 240V Universal (Automatic)
- Rated Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Approx. 37 W ISO 24712 (Standalone copy printing), Approx. 8.1 W (Standby), Approx. 2.1 W (Sleep), Approx. 0.4 W (Power off) ENERGY STAR qualified
- Rated Current: 0.8A - 0.4A
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8090 Network Color Printer with PCL/Postscript (C11CD43201NA)
DuraBrite Pro (Four 748 series) Ink cartridges - Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
Manufacturer's Authorized Dealer's USA Warranty