Wall Track is a low-cost; zero-footprint mounting system that attaches to most vertical surfaces. It accommodates an entire computer workstation.
Brackets are required to attach components to Wall Track (order separately). The height of components can be adjusted by loosening set-screws on these brackets.
- Acts as a common interface for Wall Mount Arms and CPU Holders; accommodates an entire computer system.
- Strengthens installation by distributing weight over a larger surface area.
- Sturdy; extruded aluminum construction.
- OSHPD pre-approved for California hospital requirements.
- Includes channel cover that conceals and routes cables.
- Description: 10" Wall Track (aluminum) with cable management channel cover
- Does not include mounting hardware
- OSHPD Pre-approval Number OPA-0620
- Fasteners for attaching track to wall can be purchased separately: part number 97-531 for metal or wood studs; part number 90-011 for hollow walls
- Requires brackets to attach Ergotron components. Order separately: part number 97-091 for LX & MX Arms; 400; 200 and 100 Series Arms and Pivots; and Universal CPU Holder; part number 60-156 for Medium and Small CPU Holders
- Dimensions(L x L x H): 87"x 10''x .5" (22 x 254 x 127 mm)
- Warranty: Five (5) years