Asynchronous Fan Control
Separate left / right fan control including fan curve.
A New and More Efficient Way to Cool
- GPU fan determined by GPU temperature (Left Fan).
- Power / Memory fan determined by Power / Memory temperature (Right Fan).
Interactive Cooling with Thermal Display System
User customized RGB color and visual alarm settings.
Optimized Airflow Fin Design
Fin holes direct airflow through fins Half open fin maximizes airflow and L-shaped fins increase surface contact.
Interlaced Pin Fin on Baseplate
Maximize heat dissipation with increased surface area on baseplate.
Diecast Form Fitted Baseplate and Backplate
Makes direct contact with all vital components.
Peace of Mind Gaming
An EVGA only fuse adds another layer of protection to your card and system.
Play Longer! Overclock Better!
Double ball bearing fans with 4x longer lifespan, and low power consumption motor means more power for your GPU.
Full Control with EVGA Precision XOC
- Each sensor can be monitored in real time and displayed on PXOC OSD.
- Control the VGA/Power fans simultaneously or asynchronously.
- Real Base Clock: 1556 MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1670 MHz; Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR5X
- EVGA iCX Technology - 9 additional temp sensors to monitor Memory and VRM
- GPU/Memory/PWM Thermal Status Indicator RGB LEDs
- New vented heatsink fin design and pin fins for optimized airflow
- Safety fuse to protect components from damage due to improper installation or other component failures