"Great Deal on Open Box Returns in Perfect Working Order"
This OPEN BOX product is in perfect working condition. Our qualified technicians have inspected this unit to ensure that it meets factory specifications and it includes all factory included accessories.
The Focusrite Heritage Sound--In a Versatile, Transportable Package
ISA One is part of Focusrite's classic lineage of no-compromise microphone preamps. The original ISA modules, commissioned by Sir George Martin for use in AIR studios, are time-honored and coveted by engineers the world over. Literally hundreds of hit recordings have been made with Focusrite's ISA range--a legacy that continues today.
Classic Focusrite Transformer-Based Mic Preamplifier
ISA One uses the famous Lundahl input transformer--essentially the same circuit, based on the original ISA110, that has been used for 30 years in successive Focusrite designs. The input transformer imparts a special character to the sound that can't be truly emulated in any other way. But this mic pre has a twist the original didn't have, which makes it far more versatile: four carefully-selected impedances allow you to match microphone to input in different ways.
ISA Series Transformer-Based Preamplifier
Encased in a rugged and portable chassis, ISA One offers the classic Focusrite microphone preamplifier at its lowest cost to date.
Flexible Independent DI Channel
ISA One is ideal for both engineers and demanding performers alike, featuring independent gain control, an output for routing to an amp, an independent XLR output on the rear and routing to the optional A-D converter.
Choose one of four carefully selected input impedances, including the original ISA110 setting, to suit any microphone.
Headphone Output With Volume Control
ISA One can feed either a sum of the two input to the headphones output, or an external stereo cue mix (such as a stereo feed from an interface) via two TRS jack inputs on the rear of the unit.
Dedicated Insert Point
Allows you to place extra processing between the preamplifier or DI and the optional converter, such as an EQ or compressor.
Optional Stereo 192kHz A-D Converter
You can chose to upgrade your unit with an optional digital card that delivers the best A-D performance in its class (dynamic range of 118dB). Alternatively, the ISA One Digital comes with the A-D converter as standard.
Lundahl LL1538 Input Transformer
The original mic transformer used in the original Red modules helps to provide the unique sound and performance of this groundbreaking design.
Backlit VU Meter With Variable Calibration
ISA One has a moving coil VU meter with variable calibration to suit analogue and digital recording media, alongside two six-LED peak meters; inputs can be metered either pre- or post-insert.
- ISA Series transformer-based preamplifier: Focusrite's classic ISA preamp design based on the original ISA 110, in a highly cost-effective and flexible package
- Flexible, independent DI channel: independent gain control, output for routing to an amp, independent XLR output on the rear, and routing to the optional A-D converter
- Optional stereo 192kHz A-D converter: upgrade with an optional digital card that delivers the best A-D performance in its class, with a dynamic range of 118dB
- Switchable impedance: four input impedances that help shape your sound, including that of the original ISA 110
- Dedicated insert point: allows you to place extra processing between the preamplifier or DI and the optional converter, such as an EQ or compressor; 2-year limited warranty on manufacturing defects
This Kit Includes:
ISA One Classic Single-channel Mic Pre-Amplifier with Independent D.I.
Focusrite ISA One Classic Single-channel Mic Pre-Amplifier with Independent D.I.
Our Price: $550.00