"Great Deal on Open Box Returns in Perfect Working Order"
This OPEN BOX product is in perfect working condition. Our qualified technicians have inspected this unit to ensure that it meets factory specifications and it includes all factory included accessories.
Give your music collection the love it deserves with the incredible high-quality audio of the ZX507 Walkman. Advanced internals meet the latest technology for a uniquely modern listening experience. Connect to streaming services to download your favorite tracks, or enjoy your own music collection with rich, vinyl-quality audio.
Supported by Android and compatible with Wi-Fi, the NW-ZX507 offers even more ways to listen to your music. Enjoy your favorite streaming & music apps right on your Walkman, use platforms like Spotify, Pandora, YouTube music, Tidal, or Apple Music, or connect to a PC to access your music collection.
Go wireless with BLUETOOTH
Use your favorite BLUETOOTH headphones to listen to your favorite content.
20 hours of music playback
Enjoy up to 20 hours of 128 kbps MP3 playback or up to 18 hours of 96 KHz FLAC hi-res music playback
Precision engineered for improved sound quality
With advancements in design and sound quality such as advanced lead-free soldering, a premium aluminum milled frame for low impedance, and a gold-plated circuit board, the NW-ZX507 delivers a superior listening experience for all of your music.
Effortless control with the large touch screen
With the 3.6-inch, full-color touch screen, you're in complete control.
USB Type-C port for easy charging and connectivity with a range of devices.
Experience the natural sound and intense detail of DSD audio formats, thanks to the NW-A50 Series' high-quality PCM conversion.
Hi-Res audio in maximum quality
Reduces distortion and noise across a wide range of frequencies for rich, full-bodied sound.
Rigid aluminum milled frame for improved sound quality
The premium aluminum milled frame provides superior rigidity for low impedance and clear, stable sound and solid bass.
Gold-plated circuit board and contact springs for low impedance
The on-board plate and contact springs of the NW-A50 that connect the circuit board to the aluminum milled frame are both plated with gold. The results are powerful bass and a clear mid-range.
Expand your memory with the SD card slot
Store even more music on your Walkman, Pop in an SD card (not supplied) for additional memory.
DSEE HX restores all your compressed music files
Upscales compressed digital music files and takes them closer to the quality of Hi-Res Audio.
High Resolution Audio for uncompromised sound
Enjoy the subtlest nuances in higher-than-CD quality Hi-Res Audio.
- Terminals: Headphones: Stereo mini jack, Balanced standard-jack, External memory: Micro SD Micro SDHC Micro SDXC
- Wireless capabilities: Communication system: Bluetooth Specification Version 5.0, NFC: Yes, Supported Bluetooth profiles: Yes, Supported Codecs (Transmission): Yes, Supported Codecs (Reception): No
Headphone Out (Balanced Standard-Jack)
- Frequency: 20 - 40,000 Hz
- Maximum power output: 200 mW + 200 mW (High Gain)
Headphone Out (Stereo Mini-Jack)
- Frequency: 20 - 40,000 Hz
- Maximum power output: 50 mW + 50 mW (High Gain)
Playback and Display
- Audio playback: MP3 ( .MP3): 32–320 kbps (supports VBR)/32, 44.1, 48k Hz, WMA (.WMA): 32–192 kbps (supports VBR)/44.1 kHz, FLAC (.flac): 16, 24 bit/8–384 kHz, WAV (.WAV): 16, 24, 32 bit (Float/Integer)/8–384 kHz, AAC (.mp4, .m4a, .3gp): 16–320 kbps/8–48 kHz, HE-AAC (.mp4, .m4a, .3gp): 32–144 kbps/8–48 kHz, Apple Lossless ( .mp4, .m4a): 16, 24 bit/8–384 kHz, AIFF (.aif, .aiff, .afc, .aifc): 16, 24, 32 bit/8–384 kHz, DSD (.dsf, .dff): 1 bit/2.8224, 5.6448, 11.2896 MHz, APE ( .ape): 8, 16, 24 bit/8–192 kHz (Fast, Normal, High), MQA (.mqa.flac): Supported
- Display resolution: 3.6-inch (9.1 cm, diagonal), HD (1,280 × 720 Pixels)
- Display type: TFT color display with white LED-backlight
- Drag and drop: Yes
- Music Play mode: Shuffle Playback, Repeat Off, Repeat 1 Song, Repart All, All Range, Selected Range
- Music searching methods: All Songs, Artist, Release Year, Playlists, Album, Genre, Composer, Hi-Res, Recent Transfers, Folder, Cue sheet
- Sound effects: Direct Source (Direct), 10-Band Equalizer, DSEE HX, DC Phase Linearizer, Dynamic Normalizer, Vinyl Processor
- Battery life: Continuous Playback Music: MP3 (128 kbps)/Stereo mini-jack: 20 hours, MP3 (128 kbps)/Balanced standard jack: 19 hours, AAC (256 kbps)/Stereo mini jack: 20 hours, AAC (256 kbps)/Balanced standard jack: 19 hours, FLAC (192 kHz/24 bit)/Stereo mini jack: 16 hours, FLAC (192 kHz/24 bit)/Balanced standard jack: 15 hours, DSD (2.8224 MHz/1 bit)/Stereo mini jack: 10 hours, DSD (2.8224 MHz/1 bit)/Balanced standard jack: 9 hours
- Built-in battery: Built-in Rechargeable lithium-ion Battery
- Charging time (full charge): Approx. 6.5 hours
- Charging and power supply: USB power (from a computer via a USB)
Size and Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 2.28 × 4.83 × 0.58-inches (57.9 mm × 122.6 mm × 14.8 mm)
- Weight: Approx. 164 g
This Kit Includes:
Walkman NW-ZX507 Portable Hi-Res Touch Screen MP3 Player 64GB - Open Box
Sony Walkman NW-ZX507 Portable Hi-Res Touch Screen MP3 Player 64GB - Open Box
Our Price: $699.00