"Great Deal on Open Box Returns in Perfect Working Order"
This OPEN BOX product is in perfect working condition. Our qualified technicians have inspected this unit to ensure that it meets factory specifications and it includes all factory included accessories.
Meticulous detail. New generation "G2" lens boasts faster AF speed and enhanced VC. Introducing the new large-aperture standard zoom with advanced functionality and usability. This versatile new lens delivers ultra-high image quality, image stabilization of 5 stops and superb performance even in backlit scenes. Your world never looked this beautiful.
- Sophisticated design delivers superb performance and ultra-high image quality
- eBAND Coating provides superior anti-reflection properties, and reduces flare and ghosting
- High performance MPU for AF dramatically improves autofocusing accuracy and speed
- Dedicated MPU delivers the highest image stabilization in class at 5 CIPA-rated stops
- New VC Auto Detect mode 2 for panning
- MOD reduced to 37.4" (1:6.1 max. mag. Ratio)
- Tamron's sophisticated eBAND Coating eliminates ghosting and flare
- Fluorine Coating and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- New Built-in Lens Hood Lock to avoid accidental misalignment of hood
- Compatible with TAMRON TAP-in Console, an optional accessory product
Sophisticated design delivers superb performance and ultra-high image quality
The use of specialized, high quality glass materials assures accurate color reproduction and superior sharpness, perfect for today's high-pixel-density cameras. The optical construction (17 elements in 12 groups) uses 2 XR (Extra Refractive Index) elements, 3 LD (Low Dispersion) elements, 3 GM (Glass-Molded aspherical) and one hybrid aspherical lens element. Together they minimize axial chromatic aberrations, transverse chromatic aberrations, spherical aberrations and distortion, and allow a compact design that achieves superior image quality.
eBAND Coating provides superior anti-reflection properties and reduces ghosting and flare
The new A032 features Tamron's original eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) Coating, a technology combining a nano-structured layer that has an extremely low refractive index with conventional multiple-layer coatings to provide superior anti-reflection performance. The optimal application of this eBAND Coating in combination with Tamron's BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) Coating successfully and substantially curbs the ghosting and flare that can occur when photographing backlit subjects.
High performance MPU for AF dramatically improves autofocusing accuracy and speed
The A032 is equipped with its own MPU (micro-processor unit), with embedded DSP (Digital Signal Processor) blocks that enable high-speed digital signal processing, achieving both excellent responsiveness to signals from the camera and high-precision AF performance.
Fluorine Coating and Moisture-Resistant Construction
The Fluorine Coating applied on the front element surface is water-and oil-repellant and allows safe and easy removal of fingerprints, dirt and smudges. The coating also provides an enhanced level of durability, and will sustain its effectiveness for years. In addition, seals are located at the lens mount area and other critical locations to prevent infiltration of moisture and/or rain drops to provide Moisture-Resistant Construction. This feature provides an additional layer of protection when shooting outdoors under adverse weather conditions.
- Model Name: A032
- Filter Diameter: 82mm
- Focal Length: 24-70mm
- Maximum Diameter: 88.4mm
- Format size: Di
- Length: for Canon: 4.4 in / for Nikon: 4.3 in
- Maximum Aperture: F/2.8
- Weight: for Canon: 31.9 oz / for Nikon: 31.7 oz.
- Minimum Aperture: F/22
- Diaphragm Blades: 9 (circular diaphragm)
- Diagonal Angle of View: 84 degrees 04'-34 degrees 21' (for full-frame format), 60 degrees 20'-22 degrees 33' (for APS-C format)
- Image Stabilization Performance: 5 stops (in VC Mode 3 / CIPA Compliant)
- Standard Accessory: Hood, caps, case
- Lens Construction: 17 elements, 12 groups
- Minimum Focus Distance: 15"
- Max. Mag. Ratio: 1:5
This Kit Includes:
SP 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens for Canon Mount (AFA032C-700) - Open Box
Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens for Canon Mount (AFA032C-700) - Open Box
Our Price: $830.00