"The OPEN BOX product you are browsing is in perfect working condition, our qualified technicians have inspected this unit to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. This Open box unit also includes a 45-day return policy and includes free return shipping."
Delivering incredible color accuracy and stunning; razor-sharp images; the ViewSonic LS820 laser projector is the ideal ultra-short throw projector for the high-end home theater. With a 0.23 ultra-short throw ratio; this projector can be placed on your home entertainment stand; just inches away from a wall or screen; and project an immersive 100" image. And with stunning 1080p resolution; and color accuracy; this projector delivers an amazing cinema-like experience. Utilizing the latest laser light technology; the LS820 is virtually maintenance-free; allowing you to enjoy long hours of movies or extensive gaming sessions. The LS820 also features a hidden PortAll compartment which accommodates additional accessories such as a wireless streaming device; or PC stick. Powered by SuperColor technology for true-to-life images; and SonicExpert technology for incredibly clear sound; the LS820 delivers an immersive audiovisual performance for any home theater.
Laser Phosphor Technology
A laser phosphor light source delivers superior color uniformity and ultra-high brightness. Lasting up to 20;000 hours; this light source delivers long-term; virtually maintenance-free usage for a lower overall total cost of ownership.
Breathtaking Brightness in Any Environment
Packed with 3;500 lumens of brightness; this projector produces bright images in any environment - with notable performance in rooms with high ambient light.
Large Images in Small Spaces
An ultra-short throw lens allows for simple and flexible set up. Placing the projector just inches away from a wall will not only produce a huge image; but also gives the projector a more subtle presence.
A Fully Immersive Experience
An optional BrilliantColorPanel achieves a contrast ratio 4-times higher than that of an average projector screen. This enhances the most delicate shades of color and produces immersive images that put you right in the middle of the action.
Optional Ambient Light Screen
To further reduce any effects of high ambient light; and to take full advantage of the incredible images projected; we recommend pairing our laser projectors with our optional black diffuser screen. This black screen enhances contrast and helps to eliminate washed out images in ambient light.
SuperColor: Amazing Color Accuracy
ViewSonic's proprietary SuperColor Technology features an exclusive 6-segment color wheel and dynamic lamp control capabilities; providing a wide color range and stunningly beautiful images.
This projector is designed with ViewSonic's proprietary SonicExpert technology that incorporates an enlarged speaker chamber and a more powerful amplifier to deliver a full 20Hz - 20Khz sound range. Dual integrated speakers captivate your audience with immersive sound.
- Long-lasting laser phosphor light source
- Full HD 1080p resolution
- Large images in small spaces
- Ultra-high contrast ratio
- 30% wider color range than LS810 and LS830
- Type: Laser DLP
- Resolution Type: 1080p
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Brightness (Ansi Lumens): 3;500
- Throw Distance: 1.21 - 2.62 Ft. / 0.37 - 0.8 M
- Throw Ratio: 0.23
- Display Size (In.): 70 - 150 In. / 1.78 - 3.81 M (Diagonal)
- Keystone: Vertical (+/- 30 degree) / Horizontal (+/- 30 degree)
- Lens: Digital Optical Focus
- Light Source (Watt): 390
- Light Source Life; Normal (Hours): 15000
- Light Source Life; Dynamic Eco-Mode (Hours): 20000
- Color Depth: 30 Bits; 1.07b Color (10+10+10)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 100;000:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:09
- Frequency Horizontal: 15-100Khz
- Frequency Vertical: 24-120Hz
- PC Resolution (Max): Up to 1920 x 1080
- MAC Resolution (Max): Up to 1920 x 1080 (may require MAC adapter)
- USB 2.0 Type A: 1
- USB Type A (5V 2A): 1
- USB Micro B (5V 2A): 1
- Mini USB Type B: 1
- Audio Output (Mini Jack): 0:00
- Ethernet Lan (RJ45): 0:00
- 3.5mm 12V Trigger: 1
- 3.5mm Audio Out: 1
- 3.5mm Audio In: 1
- Control (RS232): 1
- HDMI 1.4: 1
- HDMI MHL: 1
- VGA In: 2
- VGA Out: 1
- Composite RCA Video In: 1
- Component RCA: 1
- S-Video In: 1
- Mini USB: 1
- Micro USB: 1
- RCA Audio In (L/R): 1
- 3D VESA: 1
- RGB Input: 2
- Internal Speakers: 8W (x2)
- Audio Description: Dual silk tweeters + full-range drivers; ported chambers; Waves MaxxAudio(r) DSP
- Voltage: AC 100-240V (universal); 50-60Hz
- Consumption (Max): 450W
- Stand-By: <0.5W
- Physical Controls: Power; keystone/arrow keys; left/blank; menu/exit; right/panel key lock; mode/enter; auto; source
- On Screen Display: Display; Image; Power Management; Basic; Advanced; System; Information (See user guide for full OSD functionality)
- Temperature: 32-104 degreeF (0 - 40?)
- Humidity (Non-Condensing): 0-90%
Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Physical: 20 x 15.43 x 6.5 in. ( 508 x 392 x 165 mm)
- Regulations: Mexico Energy test/Registration; EAC; TUV-S Mark (Argentina); India BIS; FCC; CE; EMC; CB; CCC; RoHS; REACH; SVHC; WEEE; ErP; Mexico NOM; cTUVus; PSB; RCM; CECP
- Recycle/Disposal: Please dispose of in accordance with local; state or federal laws.
This Kit Includes:
3500 Lumens 1080p UST Projector (OPEN BOX)
ViewSonic 3500 Lumens 1080p UST Projector (OPEN BOX)
Our Price: $2,466.69