Better. Faster. Easier.
Clarett 4Pre sounds great with up to 119dB dynamic range, precision 24/192 conversion, and four specially-designed mic preamps with a unique analog 'Air' effect. It easily out-performs other interfaces in its class and beyond. Meanwhile, its 1.38ms round-trip latency simplifies your workflow and lets you use your favorite plug-ins in real time.
Four Clarett Mic Pres with Extra 'Air'
The mic pres have been designed especially for the Clarett range, with plenty of gain, yet low noise and distortion. In addition, they include a special 'Air' feature that switches in an analog model of the classic transformer-based Focusrite ISA mic pre. Instrument inputs feature extra headroom to handle the loudest pickup.
The monitor panel provides analog and digital input levels, and main monitor outputs, via a 6-segment, multichannel hardware meter. Monitor features include a level control, plus dim and mute buttons, alongside dual high-power headphone outputs.
Plug Straight In
This newly designed instrument input allows for even the hottest of guitar pick-ups to be recorded without clipping, and the performance specifications easily match some of the finest dedicated DI's on the market. Coupled with the low latency environment, now you can get the most out of recording through your favorite amp sim and guitar effect plug-ins in real time.
Ultra-Low Round-Trip Latency
Clarett's ultra-low round-trip latency over Thunderbolt completely transforms your workflow. You can record and monitor with your favorite DAW plugins in real time - no need for multiple mixes, add-in DSP, or special processing.
Precision Digital Conversion
Clarett features Focusrite's class-leading 24/192 conversion quality: with up to 119dB dynamic range, Clarett offers the cleanest way yet to get music in and out of your DAW.
Intuitive, Easy to Use Software Mixer and Sweet Sounding Plug-ins
Focusrite Control is a brand new software mixer designed for easy configuration of monitoring and routing setups. Simple and intuitive to use, Focusrite Control offers a traditional mixer workflow and allows immediate access to internal hardware functions. Also included is a sweet sounding plug-in collection comprising Softube's world-class Time and Tone Bundle, with TSAR-1R Reverb, Tube Delay and Saturation Knob. This is complemented by the Red 2 and Red 3 AAX, AU and VST Plug-in Suite, which accurately models Focusrite's classic Red range equalizer and compressor hardware.
The Ins and Outs
Clarett 4Pre offers a full 18 audio inputs and eight outputs, including four front-panel multi-function inputs, four independent line inputs and line outputs, stereo S/PDIF I/O and dual headphone outputs. There are also eight channels of ADAT-format digital input - ideal for adding eight channels of digital mic pre.
- Two Clarett Mic Pres - lots of gain, low noise and distortion, extra headroom for instruments - 'Air' effect switches in an analog model of the classic transformer-based Focusrite ISA mic pre with dedicated phantom power on each channel
- Exceptionally low latency - record and monitor with DAW plug-ins in real time; precision digital 24/192 conversion and up to 119dB dynamic range - front panel metering, accessible monitoring including level control as well as dim and mute buttons
- 18-in/8-out, featuring 4 front-panel multi-function inputs, 4 rear-panel line inputs, 4 rear-panel line outputs, 8 channels of ADAT digital input, stereo S/PDIF I/O, MIDI I/O, and two independent headphone outputs.Supported sample rates:44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz
- Included software - Focusrite Control software mixer, Red 2 & Red 3 AAX, AU & VST Plug-in Suite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument via download upon purchase and registration, monthly software plug-in offers from Focusrite?s Plug-In Collective via download upon purchase and registration;Headphone Maximum Output Level : +16dBu
- Focusrite iOS Control now available - download the free Focusrite iOS Control app and adjust cue mixes remotely from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch; Mac compatible, offering stable, reliable operation and Windows compatibility in beta; 2-year limited warranty on manufacturing defects