Flashforge Inventor II is the newest filament-based 3D printer designed for children and complete beginners who are looking to venture into 3D printing. It packs many safety features that are crucial due to the hot build chamber temperatures. The intelligent sensor on the door automatically stops printing when doors are opened or closed. The print head is enclosed so that prying hands are protected from the high temperature. Flashforge Inventor II uses PLA filament, which is a biodegradable material that is totally safe to use indoors and in classrooms. At just 50dB, it is one of the quietest 3D printers available and is suitable for classrooms. So teachers can continue holding lectures while Inventor II builds stunning designs.
Just Like Your Smart Phone
Finder sports a 3.5-inch HD IPS touchscreen right at the top of the printer with big, easy to understand controls. Only 4 taps to start your print, no need to hook it up to your computer! See previews of model files and you know that is what you want to print. Real-time view printing status and you know when it will be finished. Built-in multiple languages compatibility including English, German, French, Dutch, Polski, Korean and Japanese were added to its ease of use.
Circle Air Supply Offers Fantastic Surface Quality
Inventor II supports PLA filament. PLA filament need to be quickly cooled to achieve a smooth print effect. Innovative four-sided air supply design of Inventor II, allow the PLA to quickly cool the shape.
Smart Door Offers Double Safe Guarantee
Inventor II adds a top cover and the front door on the basis of the Finder. The fully enclosed design ensures the printing process is safe. In the print process, open the door and Inventor II will remind you the door is open.
- Extremely easy-to-use and start printing in just 4 steps
- Ultra-high quality 50-400 micron layer resolution
- Uses biodegradable PLA filament for safe indoor use
- Latest generation of Wi-Fi for more stable connections
- Intelligent door automatically senses opening/closing and pauses printjobs
- Smart support lays out structural support in areas of overhang
- Print bigger ideas by splitting large designs into multiple printable parts
- Printing Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Build Volume: 150L x 140W x 140H mm
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns (0.0004in), Z: 2.5 microns (0.0001in)
- Layer Resolution: 50-400 microns
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.015in)
- FIlament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069in)
Mechanical & Dimensions:
- Frame & Body: Plastic Alloy
- Printer Dimension: 420 x 420 x 570mm (17 x 17 x 21.5 in)
- Extruder Quantity: Single
Software & Electrical
- Software & Firmware: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB cable, USB Stick
- File Type: Input: .stl, .obj, .3mf, .ffp; Output: .g/.gx
- Language Support: English/German/Japanese/Russian/Italian/Korean/Chinese/Czech
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS X