The FiiO i1 is an Apple MFi certified, digital-to-analog converter (DAC) and headphone amplifier designed for the Lightning connector. The digital audio signal enters through the Lightning connector end that can be connected to the Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad (and other Apple products), while the analog audio signals are pushed out through the 3.5mm output. The i1 also automatically detects if you are using a standard headphone or one with in-line controls. Just because Apple has ditched the headphone jack doesn't mean you have to ditch your favorite headphones.
- Headphone Drive Ability - 16~32 Ohms (recommended)
- Keeping your favorite 3.5mm Headphones Around
- High Performance DAC Chip for Better Quality than iPhone's Stock DAC
- High Quality Microphone Clearly Captures Your Voice
- Supported USB Sampling Rate- Lossless 48kHz, may change to up to 192kz pending changes to the LAM module