A Fully Modern Technological Core
The M7 is FiiO's first player to use Samsung's Exynos 7270 Soc,made on the 14nm FinFET process for greater power efficiency and better bettery life.
The next step in audio:high fidelity wireless
The M7 utlizes a Samsung Bluetooth 4.2 chip that supports the aptx-HD ,also supports Sony's LDAC
ESS Sabre 9018 chip for unsurpassed sound quality
Discover a whole new world of FM radio
Within the M7 contains a dedicated FM chip, the Si4705.FM frequencies covered is the broad range of 76MHz-108MHz, which is essentially all of the possible spectrums used around the world.
20 hours player time, 40 days Standby time, a USB Type-C connector for connectivity
Full touch screen operation
Swipe up from the bottoom-left of the screen to go back one level.
Swipe up from the bottom-right of the screen to return to the home/main screen.
- Enjoy high fidelity wireless audio with aptX, aptX-HD and LDAC Bluetooth codecs
- Utilize the ESS Sabre 9018Q2C DAC chip with high SN ratio, native DSD decoding for unsurpassed sound quality
- 20 Hours play time and 40 Days standby time, owing to the power saving Samsung Exynos 7270 processor
- Full touch screen with easy gesture control (a. swipe up from the bottom-left of the screen to go back; b. swipe up from the bottom-right to return to home/main screen)
- Supports micro SD card expansion up to 512GB, FM radio and USB Audio output