Rich set of ports
Plug-and-plug usage as sound output for computers via USB port, an effective upgrade to your computer's onboard sound card. Supporting sample rates up to 96KHz/24bit.
Also with line input port, for portably amplifying any audio source via a simple 3.5mm connection. USB charging may be turned on/off via charging toggle switch, to improve compatibility with portable sources. For added convenience, you may also charge the Q1 via USB while listening to it.
Unique metal body
Compact and unique design; sandblasted exterior for better handholding, all metal chassis for effective electromagnetic shielding.
Gain and bass switches to adapt to different needs
Robust switches lead to high quality gain and bass circuits, for different amplifying settings to satisfy different listening needs.
Large battery for long time play
Built-in Lithium-poly battery holds 1400 mAh for up to 30 hours of continuous playback at normal volumes.
- Output power: 190mW (32 ohm loaded)
- Headphone impedance: 16 - 150 ohm
- Maximum supported sample rate: 96KHz/24bit
- Battery capacity: 1400 mAh
- Play time: 30 hours (32 ohm normal listening levels)
- Dimensions: 97mm x 56mm x 13.1mm
- Weight: 100g including battery