Utilizing the MUSES02 by MUSES - the audiophile semiconductor division of New Janpan Radio Co.Ltd. - for voltage amplification like AM2. With TPA6120A2-a current feedback differential input high fidelity headphone amplifier integrated circuit usually applied on desktop device by Texas Instrument as the headphone amplifier chip to achieve lower distortion, higher bandwidth and higher slew rate. In combination with our setup, it effectively lowers the output impedance of TPA6120A2 so as to lower the amp output impedance to the maximum level. Capable of ultra high current for highly-dynamic musical performance and hardware-level adjustable gain to cater to different headphones.
Simple To Install
A small screw driver is included in the package for working with the two T5 screws holding the amplifier module in place. With the two screws removed, the amplifier module can be unplugged with a firm pull. Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Power Output: greater than 500mW (16Ohm at 1kHz)
- Frequency Response: approx. 9 - 84kHz
- SNR: greater than 120dB (A-weighted)
- Output Impedance: less than 0.5Ohm (32Ohm Load)
- Channel Separation: greater than 72dB (32Ohm at 1kHz)
- THD+N: less than 0.001 percent (32Ohm at 1kHz)
- Peak Voltage: greater than 11 Vp-p
- Max Current: greater than 250mA